Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Leaderboards Not Working!

mothemostmothemost Unstained ChieftainRegistered User Posts: 217 Cupcake Princess
edited October 2015 in Bug Reporting
Since yesterday's start of the newest weekly Farmville competitons, the Leaderboard had been showing totals for nobody but me. That glitch has been fixed within the past few minutes. But now the totals are not appearing sorted high to low.

Comments

• Digger64Digger64 Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 362
    edited October 2015
    My leaderboard also has a glitch this week - only me on it for the first 24hrs, now I can see neighbours but the scores are all muddled.
  • Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 189 Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Hello Mothemost, Brian Washburn and Digger64,

The FarmVille Team is currently checking out concerns about missing Neighbors from the Creatures of the Night Farmstand and the Weekly Leaderboard Challenges and to state your game is affected, kindly click the "Fix it, Zynga!" button on this Article.

Thank you.
  • RaskofTreveRaskofTreve Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 291
    edited October 2015
    Hello Mothemost, Brian Washburn and Digger64,

The FarmVille Team is currently checking out concerns about missing Neighbors from the Creatures of the Night Farmstand and the Weekly Leaderboard Challenges and to state your game is affected, kindly click the "Fix it, Zynga!" button on this Article.

Thank you.

What is effectively happening here is that everyone who sees their leaderboard not in ascending order, will see their own score in first place, even though they have the lowest score. What this means is that when the leaderboard is finished, everyone will win their own 3 challenges because the leaderboard is placing them first. Everyone will win 3 books of XP, a win in every category, no matter how many they do in each challenge! Therefore, it makes no sense to even try to get past the instagrow wins (just reaching the instagrow win is ok) because everyone will win. That means there is no competition to win among players until its fixed. So, if I'm competing against a friend to plant and harvest the most crops in say the 6000 challenge, it matters not if i plant and harvest the most or the least, cause the leaderboard will place me first, no matter how many I do. Therefore, competition among players is irrelevent until the leaderboard is fixed.
  • mothemostmothemost Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 217 Cupcake Princess
    edited October 2015
    Thanks for replying, Princess, although this issue has taken a new turn for me altogether! I see, from glancing at the Creatures of the Night Leaderboard, that I have the 3rd highest sales score ... and yet my name's removed from the Leaderboard totally!!! PRETTY PLEASE restore my status!!! :rolleyes:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file