Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Earn Farm Cash? NOT

Kimberly Sandoz ArmstrongKimberly Sandoz Armstrong Black Sheep of ze InternetRegistered User Posts: 55
edited October 2015 in Ask a Player
I watched 2 videos no farm-cash received not happy �� :( ): i have no email support either so if i needed help none available and when i did find the email surport i got an email back it was sent to the wrong department no help there either

Comments

• Marcy51Marcy51 Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 144 Saint Spontaneous
    edited September 2015
    I've been getting my FC when I watch the videos and have not lost any it is still there when I log on. The one I do not do now is the Farmville2 ad, seems a way to get to play it, when I first opened it thought it was some kind of orange juice ad but it wasn't have no desire to play Farmville2 so I do not open that Farmville2 ad. anymore and now I have Farmville2 blocked it won't stop the ad but do not want any of my friends who decide to play send me a request for it. The videos and that message 1to5 comes on a lot too so I do those because it pertains to Farmville only of FC which I only play, but if those do play Farmville2 to see that ad if they want to watch it can. Maybe switch browsers or clear cache see if that helps you of getting the FC after watching.

Everyday is a journey and the journey itself is home.

• Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited September 2015
    Watched another video still did not recieve any and i got on it that i recieve farmcash but none was added why?
  • Marcy51Marcy51 Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 144 Saint Spontaneous
    edited September 2015
    If you're closing right after watching video it's not going to register, do not close it out right away wait till the message "Congratulations you've earned 2 FC" that is in green drop down, when you see that then close it and your FC will be added.

edited October 2015
    Marcy51 wrote: »
    If you're closing right after watching video it's not going to register, do not close it out right away wait till the message "Congratulations you've earned 2 FC" that is in green drop down, when you see that then close it and your FC will be added.
    I did all of above still did not receive it at all and it was that colour green congratulations no reward i decided to use another browser but unfortunately the video icon is not on it. Waste of time clicking on it to receive nothing :(
    edited October 2015
    It does work, I'm over 1,200 FC. Using these ads. Have you tried Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safri? IE works best for me. There is also the Earn FC in the blue strip which is up in the left corner of which can also be used it gives 4 FC, when I use that one the other one will pop up Earn Farm Cash for 2 FC. Just keep trying cause it does work and hopefully one of these browsers will work for you.

• Richv1Richv1 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited October 2015
    I earned 6 FV Cash but never got them at all. This plus I had 10 FV Cash just disappear. Not happy with it. I may just stop playing all together.
    If enough people stop playing they will have to fix it.

Richard Vasseur
    edited October 2015
    If i go on my computer the green video icon never there only time i get it is n my iPad puffin browser only time i see it i was hopping if i got it on my pc i get free farm cash i don't get it on my other devices so unable to earn but the device i t does appear it says i earned the farm cash so i am doomed never to get any at all yet in my other games i play if i watch videos i receive the reward at the end but never in Zynga games ever. Use too but not any more so frustrating that only appears on the wrong device never to receive i was hopping to earn enough to buy that water harvester thats never going to happen :(:(