Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wolf Pups - all 4 are the SAME...

JB ConceptsJB Concepts GoldsmithRegistered User Posts: 99
edited September 2015 in FarmVille Discussion
That's awful! I have completed 7 wolves so far and 5 were unique with 2 duplicates.

Remember you can have as many as 6 pups in production at the same time without paying for anything. There are two more free slots on page 2. The others require FV cash to be unlocked (I will never pay).

Comments

• Sparky0Sparky0 On Fire Registered User Posts: 766 Aged to Perfection
    edited September 2015
    This is why I'm hoping that Dirt Farmer doesn't get their way and this becomes part of a beat event. It's one thing to do the self contained crafting but to keep doing the same long drawn out thing over and over with no guarantee that it will ever be what it needs to be is quite another. My sister does these things because she really doesn't farm any more because she has a little one and isn't sure when she could get back on to harvest stuff but I refuse to do it.
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2015
    I agree. I despise features that give random results. Especially when there are six 8 hour intervals of waiting time for those random results. That is sick.
  • illdocilldoc The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,152 Assassin
    edited September 2015
    It won't be part of a beat event since there is a time limit before the feature goes away (beat events like mystrees and nutcracker suite have no time limit). I don't think it's that DF wanted it to be a beat event. I think they were just theorizing that it would be part of beat Phantom Valley (new farm). Since the feature will end by the end of "Free access week", it cannot be a beat event. Seaboo had a closer shot at being a beat event than this does.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2015
    Wolves won't be part of the beat event because it has a time limit.
  • Sparky0Sparky0 On Fire Registered User Posts: 766 Aged to Perfection
    edited September 2015
    Sandy7226 wrote: »
    Wolves won't be part of the beat event because it has a time limit.

They pointed that out in the podcast but they did say that it could, in theory, be extended. Even if it isn't this one there are future farms where they could do something like this. Blech, blech, BLECH! :eek:
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2015
    I have mixed feelings Sparky0, I intensely dislike the self-contained animals making torture device. I REALLY don't like it! I generally have fairly good luck with the Wolf Den, Nutcracker, Mystrees, type things, however I'm not doing so well this time around. I think I'd still rather do Wolves than the self-contained, but at least with the self-contained it isn't random.
  • illdocilldoc The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,152 Assassin
    edited September 2015
    Back to the OP---Once you saw the first 2 (or even 3) were identical, why did you place the 4th (and 3rd)??? If I get 2 identical in a row, I figure something is not updating, so I (a) clear my flash cache and (b) refresh hoping that that fixes it. If the 3rd was still identical, I'd have waited a day to place the 4th. And for the record, you can do up to 6 at a time (2 more free slots on page 2). Good luck.
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2015
    I just completed 6 more wolves and 5 were duplicates of ones I already have. I made 13 wolves so far and still do not have 3.

I am starting to hate this.
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited September 2015
    So sorry doofus.... I have placed 6 and have 6 unique....I haven't been reading the forum this week and didn't realize you could get duplicates :)

I am however having fun making more mystrees... I am glad THAT feature has no end. I need more duplicate trees for a decorating border...the double bushels helped with those pixie bushels! But I do NOT need duplicate wolves... one of each is almost one too many.
  • musicalchefmusicalchef Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 410
    edited September 2015
    I've grown a lot of the wolves and can't seem to get the count! I had the same issue with the mystrees. I had the rare tree, but couldn't get the one tree I really loved, which was the one with the red flowers. Now I can't get the wolf with the red wings, which is also the one I really like! :-)
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited September 2015
    I have wolf food yet to make with some bushels, but I got all my wolves with only one duplicate. It is interesting how truly random it is. I got the rare one as about the 4th. Yet some of you are probably going to end up with 20 wolves before finishing...
  • marlene5889marlene5889 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 844 Forum Meister
    edited September 2015
    I had to do 4 sets just to get the rare one and ended up with a number of duplicates, triplicates and even 2 lots of quadruplicates.
  • DomsadiogorodDomsadiogorod Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited September 2015
    Just dropping by to see if there are people still flying the A-10 in LOMAC after the FC releace?

domsadiogorod ru/index/sistema_kapelnogo_poliva_rastenij_akvadusja_60_ne_avtomat/0-100]капельный полив

domsadiogorod ru/index/ruchnoj_otparivatel_dlja_odezhdy_mayer_boch_mb_10161/0-29] отпариватель одежды
    Дачный Септик биосостав средство для обработки и очистки септиков
    Тайфун ЛС 800 ультразвуковой электронный отпугиватель грызунов
  • elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire
    edited September 2015
    i must be one of the lucky ones i have got all of the free ones , i am not paying to try to get the others
    edited September 2015
    You don't have to pay to get any of them. The Farm Cash option is just to let you make more at a time.