Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragons - please CHANGE

ElaineMitchellElaineMitchell Enthusiastic ExpertFacebook Connect User Posts: 343
edited August 2015 in Feedback and Suggestions
The tending is what kills it for me. Not only having to wait for them to breed for hours if you don't have enough potions, but having to tend to them repeatedly, waiting for hours in between, is what gets tedious. I don't have time to come back every few hours to tend over and over. And the enormous amount of Fire needed to raise an egg is ridiculous. The eggs need tending every 3 hours, up to 6 Fires each, I think, yet I'm only allowed to ask for Fire every 6 hours? And I'm lucky if I get more than 2 or 3 each time I ask. To make matters worse, the Fires don't show up in the Feeds tab so it's extremely difficult to collect enough from others. It takes too much space and fuel to grow the bushels to craft a significant amount. And, as you said, for dragons that aren't breedable or shareable, so it's an awful lot of work for a useless decoration. All this just makes the dragons one big headache. Not the definition of fun.

Comments

• Sagittarius58Sagittarius58 Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 30
    edited June 2015
    The tending is what kills it for me. Not only having to wait for them to breed for hours if you don't have enough potions, but having to tend to them repeatedly, waiting for hours in between, is what gets tedious. I don't have time to come back every few hours to tend over and over. And the enormous amount of Fire needed to raise an egg is ridiculous. The eggs need tending every 3 hours, up to 6 Fires each, I think, yet I'm only allowed to ask for Fire every 6 hours? And I'm lucky if I get more than 2 or 3 each time I ask. To make matters worse, the Fires don't show up in the Feeds tab so it's extremely difficult to collect enough from others. It takes too much space and fuel to grow the bushels to craft a significant amount. And, as you said, for dragons that aren't breedable or shareable, so it's an awful lot of work for a useless decoration. All this just makes the dragons one big headache. Not the definition of fun.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion about the Dragons. Kindly visit this link so that the team will know your suggestion and feedback. Thanks! :)
  • musicalchefmusicalchef Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 410
    edited June 2015
    I like the dragons, but the visiting dragon pop-up is just too much! I keeps bobbing up and down. I can understand it coming up once when I log in, but it needs to go away after that!
  • Isle of GreenIsle of Green The One Who Knows It All Facebook Connect User Posts: 166 Investigator
    edited June 2015
    The dragons are no fun!!!
  • Can DrewsCan Drews Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited June 2015
    how can they mess it up.... they had the design which was ok from breeding sheep/pigs.... (part from only allowing to claim 1 baby a day from wall)... But it was fun, easy, fast
    Dragon eyrie is just slow and boring.... even when theyre done most lose there head or glitch weird

0/10 zynga should be ashamed
  • EbonyAngelEbonyAngel Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 18
    edited June 2015
    Dragons are not fun. When I can breed dragons, I keep coming up with the same ones. Plus, I cannot even use visiting dragons.
    edited June 2015
    Are you sure they're the same ones? There are some that are similar, but with small differences. Look at: color, color of stomach, wings, body markings, horns or no horns, color of scutes.
    I've probably bred about 60 dragons and only have two identical pairs.
    edited August 2015
    The only problem I have with the dragons is that there are entirely too many PINK ones! Ugh! What good is a pink dragon unless you're a 10-year-old girl?
    I mean, come on, out of all the colors out there, we have TWO parent pink female dragons. I never breed them anymore and just use the only other female dragon I have, which is yellow, and I still end up with too many pink ones! I guess Zynga really wants us to use FC to choose a respectable dragon.
    Now how is a pink dragon going to guard my castle without making a laughingstock of him/herself? :p