Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Is this a "Bug" or Have I just been Blessed..............

Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand PoohbahRegistered User Posts: 914 On Fire
edited April 2015 in FarmVille Discussion
I think the turbo/fuel combo is not supposed to be on the gifts page, perhaps it is a bonus for something not yet released? Just a guess on my part, but as you said they don't work.

Comments

• Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire
    edited March 2015
    Sandy7226 wrote: »
    I think the turbo/fuel combo is not supposed to be on the gifts page, perhaps it is a bonus for something not yet released? Just a guess on my part, but as you said they don't work.
    Well that sucks since I could REALLY use those 60 Turbo Chargers!!
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited March 2015
    I have this in my gift box too....and the same thing happened
  • Valperga13Valperga13 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 102 Cloudylicious
    edited March 2015
    I had the same gift from a neighbor, but it did not go my gift box.
    edited March 2015
    BTW, the 60 Turbo Chargers/50 Fuel is an Option from the Send Gifts Tab.

You know, the one where you send everybody gifts? The Tab at the top leftmost area of the Game.

I don't know what Zynga was thinking with this but the potential is to collect a thousand or more Turbo's if everybody starts sending these out. Of course its meaningless if the "gift" can never be used.
  • JB ConceptsJB Concepts Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 99
    edited March 2015
    I accepted 2 as Gifts from Neighbors today - cannot find them in my Gift Box... Sure could use those Turbo's...
    edited March 2015
    I accepted 2 as Gifts from Neighbors today - cannot find them in my Gift Box... Sure could use those Turbo's...
    Key in 60 in the search bar or turbo.
  • princess11princess11 Chocolatier Registered User Posts: 67 Captain Obvious
    edited March 2015
    I got 3 of these in my gift box & the same thing happens to me!!:(
  • ManxmanManxman Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 459
    edited March 2015
    I've got about 20 upto now and have been sending them out to neighbours, hopefully they will become useful later on.
  • illdocilldoc The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,152 Assassin
    edited March 2015
    The "Whoa Farmer" bug has been fixed. If you "use" the 60/50 combo, it will separate into 1 60-pack of turbo and 1 50-pack of fuel in your giftbox. You can then use/delete them separately as you desire.
  • PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited March 2015
    This is by far the best thing Zynga has come up with in a long time. I like it! Wonderfulness as far as Fuel and Turbos are concerned for the non-power players. I just went up by 600 fuel points... so yay! I may not have to visit the goods craftshops anymore. Thank you Zynga! :)
    edited March 2015
    illdoc wrote: »
    The "Whoa Farmer" bug has been fixed. If you "use" the 60/50 combo, it will separate into 1 60-pack of turbo and 1 50-pack of fuel in your giftbox. You can then use/delete them separately as you desire.
    And this "ended" just as quickly as it began.

I no longer see the gift in my "gifting box".

Dang!

BTW, I picked up about 50+ of these on two of my accounts and only 5 (so far) on my newest account.

Hopefully folks realize what a fantastic gift this is since normally a 60 pack of turbo's costs 65 FarmCASH!
    edited March 2015
    This is by far the best thing Zynga has come up with in a long time. I like it! Wonderfulness as far as Fuel and Turbos are concerned for the non-power players. I just went up by 600 fuel points... so yay! I may not have to visit the goods craftshops anymore. Thank you Zynga! :)
    Ditto Kiddo! My Turbo's jumped to over 1,000 on two of my accounts with plenty of turbo's left!
  • cysworldcysworld Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 186 Fisher
    edited March 2015
    I been getting these too, and they work when I click on them. It's great to have lots of turbos!
    edited March 2015
    And this "ended" just as quickly as it began.

I no longer see the gift in my "gifting box".

Dang!

BTW, I picked up about 50+ of these on two of my accounts and only 5 (so far) on my newest account.

Hopefully folks realize what a fantastic gift this is since normally a 60 pack of turbo's costs 65 FarmCASH!

I spoke too soon as these are still showing up in the "gifting box". They didn't show up when I didn't wait the required time before sending gifts out.
  • ManxmanManxman Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 459
    edited March 2015
    Just tried 1 today . . . . AND THEY ARE NOW WORKING :)
  • Karen 2Karen 2 Grand Poohbah Facebook Connect User Posts: 749
    edited March 2015
    Glad they're fixed! Now I can use the 20 or so that were gifted to me... I don't understand why some people are complaining about them - turbos are invaluable time and finger-savers and if you don't want to use one it's simple to click the box and turn them off... I usually plant with the turbo off and harvest with it on.
    edited March 2015
    Karen 2 wrote: »
    Glad they're fixed! Now I can use the 20 or so that were gifted to me... I don't understand why some people are complaining about them - turbos are invaluable time and finger-savers and if you don't want to use one it's simple to click the box and turn them off... I usually plant with the turbo off and harvest with it on.

As pointed out, 60 Packs of Turbo's cost 65 FarmCash in the Market and these "gifts" are nothing short of awesome.

I'm loading up and now that they've worked out the kinks, I'm using them as well.

Now, if they'd follow up with 10 packs of Instagrow gifts, I'd pee myself!
  • marlene5889marlene5889 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 844 Forum Meister
    edited March 2015
    Now, if they'd follow up with 10 packs of Instagrow gifts, I'd pee myself!

Ha Ha. Glad I'm so far away Farmer C. Well there is little hope of that so even if the wind blows hurricane force I'll be safe.
  • colleenanddanielcolleenanddaniel Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 76
    edited March 2015
    Karen 2 wrote: »

I also recognize the value in these gifts - and I've been hoarding them like crazy. Yet, when I am only required to harvest, say 10 Red Chrysanthemums, I get 480 because the turbo won't turn off. Where exactly do you click this feature off and on ?
    edited March 2015
    I also recognize the value in these gifts - and I've been hoarding them like crazy. Yet, when I am only required to harvest, say 10 Red Chrysanthemums, I get 480 because the turbo won't turn off. Where exactly do you click this feature off and on ?
    There is a tab to the left of the screen resting on top of your Neighbors icon, at the bottom of the screen.

You have to click that to "uncheck" before plowing/seeding/harvesting or else the turbo's will be used.

Turbo-01_zpsv8g9v8rh.jpg
  • PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited March 2015
    I guess Zynga didn't like our "Thanks" and they also saw the "Value" in this gift (but in a different light). Either way, the 60 Turbo/50 Fuel gift is no longer available. Why do the bugs last forever, and anything that benefits us is taken away quickly? Oh well, I guess I should be happy with the 26 Turbo/Fuel combos I have in my giftbox.
  • MIB4MIB4 Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 959
    edited March 2015
  • colleenanddanielcolleenanddaniel Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 76
    edited March 2015
    There is a tab to the left of the screen resting on top of your Neighbors icon, at the bottom of the screen.

You have to click that to "uncheck" before plowing/seeding/harvesting or else the turbo's will be used.

Turbo-01_zpsv8g9v8rh.jpg

I had no idea the green check mark was "clickable" in some bizarre way I thought it meant 'green light' for turbo (I watch way too many movies!) Thanks, again ......
  • bluglassbluglass Pumpkin Facebook Connect User Posts: 12 Loose Cannon
    edited March 2015
    mine worked in a weird way. i got a whoa farmer message and saw that one was deducted but didn't see it in my turbo or fuel count. I then noticed it was in my gift box and had to click on them to get them into use.
  • Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited April 2015
    I had a lot of them gifted when it was on, i wonder what the next gifting surprise well be :)
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited April 2015
    I am thankful for those I got and extremely thankful for them giving us a toggle on the turbo use option. I am VERY annoyed at you my fellow farmers. I have not seen any other posts thanking Zynga for doing something helpful. All you ever do it seems is complain. Thank them once in a while when they actually DO listen and fix something. We have a toggle now. We do not have to worry about harvesting our entire farm of crops.
    edited April 2015
    darqlady wrote: »
    I am thankful for those I got and extremely thankful for them giving us a toggle on the turbo use option. I am VERY annoyed at you my fellow farmers. I have not seen any other posts thanking Zynga for doing something helpful. All you ever do it seems is complain. Thank them once in a while when they actually DO listen and fix something. We have a toggle now. We do not have to worry about harvesting our entire farm of crops.
    But........but.........but..........We're so "used" to complaining, it just seems weird if we aren't!

I truly appreciate this "gift" as it has eliminated any concerns I may or may not have had regarding having enough turbo's. Keeping up with the Puppy Love Quest was getting difficult but now, I don't even give it a second thought.

The FUEL was a very nice boost as well as it allowed me to concentrate on searching for and buying the specific potions that neighbors needed to sell for the Leaderboard Challenges.

I really, really would like some Instagrows to start coming though. I mean, after the literal "thousands" that I've spent in this game, it would be nice to receive Instagrows in 3 packs or heck.....even 50 packs.

Maybe someday?
  • Maxine PeppersMaxine Peppers Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 29
    edited April 2015
    darqlady wrote: »
    i was really thankful would have loved a version with 1 up to 5 remain in gift thingy. heck id even like if i could gift fuel back and forth alone but yes i was real thankful for all the ones i got