Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't Share Coop Eggs

illdocilldoc The Chosen OneRegistered User Posts: 1,152 Assassin
edited April 2015 in Bug Reporting
illdoc wrote: »
I harvested 2 coops on Avalon. Both times I got an egg. Both times I hit "share" on the pop-up. Neither time did the actual share window appear so I could share the eggs! Please fix this.

Howdy illdoc!

Kindly check if it posted or not in your Timeline or Newsfeed as there are times that it auto-posts. Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Comments

• rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited March 2015
    The same is happening with me too. And also I have one egg of 'snazzy rooster' and I get a blank popup when I hatch it. The egg is back in my gift box when I reload the farm.
  • illdocilldoc The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,152 Assassin
    edited March 2015
    It's not in the timeline/newsfeed. I've *never* had an "auto-post" problem (that is, auto-posting without my consent). It just won't let me share!!!!
  • JanelexJanelex Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 465
    edited March 2015
    Yes I am getting the same thing, we either get a blank message when the need feeding, and we cannot share that either and I got two Old World Chicken eggs and it doesn't come up with the dialogue box to share so none of my farmville friends are getting any Avalonian eggs-the coops need fixing. Bring back autoposting too-going through 80 dialogue boxes is very time consuming!
  • Mikell45Mikell45 Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 22
    edited March 2015
    The Egg post from the Avalon Coop has not posted to the news feed since Avalon started and the coop was available - "Normal" coops harvested and producing an egg, will post to the news feed - not the Avalon specific coop!
    About time it was fixed!
  • JanelexJanelex Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 465
    edited March 2015
    My Avalonian Coop was sharing before, it isn't now though and hasn't been since the last week.
  • Raye KwanRaye Kwan Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 173 Investigator
    edited March 2015
    I've been having the same issue. Up until recently, when I'd harvest an Avalon coop, a weird dialog box with a chicken in the upper left hand corner would appear. I'd click on it to see what it would post, but nothing would show up. Both yesterday and today I got eggs to share when harvesting both coops in Avalon, and neither posted even though a 'normal' pop up came on for them.
  • lizsharpelizsharpe Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 180
    edited March 2015
    i have the same issue. i hit share and no dialogue box appears to share the post. it also doesn't autopost as i don't have it set. its also not on my feed
  • KPooreKPoore Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited March 2015
    i am having the same issue it has always been like this for me since Avalon farms started i can't share my eggs from coops, no box comes up after i click share to actually share the egg its frustrating..Please fix this!!!
    edited April 2015
    still can't share eggs from either avalon coop :(
  • SueBrenSueBren Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 137
    edited April 2015
    A normal coop will work on Avalon,,,, use it until the proper one is fixed.
    Zynga have been aware of this for weeks and working on it they say.
    edited April 2015
    SueBren wrote: »
    A normal coop will work on Avalon,,,, use it until the proper one is fixed.
    Zynga have been aware of this for weeks and working on it they say.

Hi - pleased they are working on it ( I hope) Will buy a normal coop if i can xx

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file