Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"You have reached the maximum level!"

xteepxteep Black Sheep of ze InternetRegistered User Posts: 73
edited March 2015 in Bug Reporting
I just started seeing this too, after I leveled this morning.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited March 2015
    I see this as well but I can still level up - perhaps it means you have reach the maximum level for receiving the FC bonus?
  • xteepxteep Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 73
    edited March 2015
    Sandy7226 wrote: »
    I see this as well but I can still level up - perhaps it means you have reach the maximum level for receiving the FC bonus?

I am over 250 and have reached the maximum level for the FC bonus, and I realize that's what the message means, and I did see that we are still leveling up. :) The "You have reached the maximum level!" message has replaced the message that told us how many points we needed to earn to reach the next level. What I don't see is why they would have replaced the "points needed" information with a silly message.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited March 2015
    xteep wrote: »
    ... What I don't see is why they would have replaced the "points needed" information with a silly message.

If that is the ONLY thing that Zynga does that you find puzzling you are way ahead of me. LOL

Some people do wonder why they no longer receive FC so maybe this is to answer their question.
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited March 2015
    If that is the ONLY thing that Zynga does that you find puzzling you are way ahead of me. LOL

Some people do wonder why they no longer receive FC so maybe this is to answer their question.
    I can understand if it was only XP since it makes sense that you no longer will get the FC. But it is happening for ZP, spook points and in farmers square too.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Moderator
    edited March 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • xteepxteep Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 73
    edited March 2015
    Funny! :) I might find one or two other things puzzling though... :confused:

But it looks like they fixed it! Good news for all the players who like to see how close they're getting to the next level! And thank you to Zynga. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file