Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not getting Medallions in Avalon

BetteroffBetteroff PumpkinRegistered User Posts: 12 Loose Cannon
edited March 2015 in FarmVille Discussion
Are you using a turbo when you harvest? If not, please try that. When I harvested without a turbo, I was lucky to get 3 medallions. When I used a turbo, I would get 25-33. Also, it seemed crops that were at a higher mastery level gave more medallions than non-mastered ones. Don't wsate your time contacting CS about it. All they will give is their canned response about how the medallions are "random".

Comments

• BetteroffBetteroff Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 12 Loose Cannon
    edited March 2015
    Valperga13 wrote: »
    Are you using a turbo when you harvest? If not, please try that. When I harvested without a turbo, I was lucky to get 3 medallions. When I used a turbo, I would get 25-33. Also, it seemed crops that were at a higher mastery level gave more medallions than non-mastered ones. Don't wsate your time contacting CS about it. All they will give is their canned response about how the medallions are "random".

Thanks Valperga13 for the reply - I did use turbos and planted higher mastery level and still no medallions.
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited March 2015
    I am not sure if it is true but if you are willing to try then grow different crops because. There is a limit to how many medallions you get per day and per crop.
  • Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire
    edited March 2015
    I think it also depends upon what "crops" you are planting.

For example, planting "Wheat" should not generate any medallions but planting one of the "Avalon specific" crops, such as "Good King Henry" should net you 50 medallions a days.

In leiu of planting crops with the 50 medallion limit, I opted to "craft" medallion crates in all my craftshops.
  • colleenanddanielcolleenanddaniel Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 76
    edited March 2015
    I think it also depends upon what "crops" you are planting.

For example, planting "Wheat" should not generate any medallions but planting one of the "Avalon specific" crops, such as "Good King Henry" should net you 50 medallions a days.

In leiu of planting crops with the 50 medallion limit, I opted to "craft" medallion crates in all my craftshops.

Do the 'crafted' medallions count in the 50 medallion limit?
  • Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire
    edited March 2015
    Do the 'crafted' medallions count in the 50 medallion limit?
    Not at all.
    Using Instagrows and turbo's purchased from one of the other "Gift Barns" I was able to complete all the gift tasks in less than 3 days woith medallions to throw away.
  • dawnhickdawnhick Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 27 Building Expert
    edited March 2015
    I haven't gotten a rose medallion in 2 days. I have done all the things suggested above and nothing helps. I lack 2 medallions for the 100 needed to get the community goals.