Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I finally finished!!!

167891012»

Comments

• Cochise1520Cochise1520 Assassin Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire
    edited February 2015
    I finally finished the fortune teller ~~~~Yes I am behind with all the buildables ~~~~poor me!
  • Cochise1520Cochise1520 Assassin Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire
    edited March 2015
    Finally I finished the giant tree house, Dimsum cart, Duckula's Dark Tower, Duckula Cryptic Castle. and wait for it~~~~The Dragon Lair~~~Released in august 2012!!!!
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited March 2015
    Congratulations to all those who have completed something :D.

Today I beat the Avalon Wilderness. This is the first time I have ever completed a farm before a new one is released. I have still not beat Horseman Hollow.
  • Sparky0Sparky0 On Fire Registered User Posts: 766 Aged to Perfection
    edited March 2015
    I just finished Sweet Acres and have a three star cafe on Lighthouse Cove. I'm still working on Horseman's Hollow too, but that's the last one until Avalon Kingdom is released to everyone. I think that I'm going to start that one a bit later too, I just really can't stand microscopic farms.
    Edit: I finished Horseman's Hollow (instagrows and making tons of stuff) yesterday and now I'm on vacation for at least a week. That was the last one! Lighthouse Cove will probably never have a 5 star restaurant.
  • FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited March 2015
    An update on my ED supercrop and recipe mastery challenge:

I have 2 crafts to go and I'll be done. I've been mastering the crops I no longer need for crafting as I go. After I harvest tomorrow, I should have 6 crops to go. (mastering 3 crops tomorrow. I have one more I no longer need that I'll finish soon).
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited April 2015
    I finally got the last Unicorn made :) The silly clouds are on Home farm and WW... Two farms I really don't go to daily. I go to WW when I need crops for quests and Home when I need to dump signs or need watering cans....so even though there is a theoretical 2 per day gem harvest cycle mine has been more like twice a week! And for the longest time I didn't have the right animal mix. Thank goodness now. I can put all those loose unicorns and pegs into the cloud!
  • JellyZJellyZ Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,043
    edited April 2015
    Congrats, all! Finishing any of the Seed spitters, crops mastery, making animals or beat farm is no small task! Congrats!!!!

I'm close to beating the Kingdom. Just a few more crops to go and I'm taking my time. I'm so glad I have finished that awful Royal Stable. I took my time and just keep forgetting that I have to keep going back and make a gazillion items in the 2 hr welding station (some of which need stuff from .. yes, the same station!!!).
  • MelissaRMelissaR Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 288 Unstained Chieftain
    edited April 2015
    I finished doing buildables 3 years ago and wow, what a relief that was. You have no idea what a weight it is on gameplay, especially with fewer and fewer players as the years go on, until you give up.

Gave up quests 2 years ago. Also made me very happy.
    edited April 2015
    I also finished my first clover tower last night and decided it was cute enough to need a companion on England with the rest of my Irish decorations... so more leprechauns to beg for ! I have the 3 soup kitchens and 2 egg nogs and 2 houses finally done. The second pirate ship is close, but the single valentine cruiser sits alone on Aussie...Had it been a larger size I might have done another. So the only undone seed spitter is the Dim sun cart which hasn't been openable for a couple of days.. There will be only one of those on Jade. Perhaps I should go check it now... I do make more if I like the building. I think I have 4 clock towers and 4 rose gardens and several of the buildings. But it is nice getting the first one done so you finally get seeds.
  • Jenn ClayJenn Clay Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited April 2015
    Right now the only thing I've "finished" is the Spring Flowers Cow - that didn't take too long to master! Of course, I'm starting from scratch and taking things slow, so it will be awhile before I gain traction. :)
  • FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited April 2015
    Of the general crops, I have 1 crop left to master. (Amber carrots). And I only need 300 plots or so to finish it off.
    Will be starting on the pizza crops next. (Have I mentioned how much I dislike 2 hour crops???) Well, after I add some fuel to the tank.
    I crafted the Red Table wine to level 100.

I think I have a plan worked out for El Dorado super crops. Plant 3 crops to make 12ish of a craft. Harvest, replant, and craft 2 cycles to use up bushels. Repeat until I 5 star master the craft and move on to the next one. I foresee a lot of unwither usage (I have tons of it so no big deal)

Gail - I was wondering if those super-bushels worked. :)

I looked back to see if I could find when I started this project. This was the closest I could come up with: April 9, 2014

I finally finished my ED crafting and super crop mastery challenge. All the ED recipes are 5 star as of Thursday, April 23. And I finished the last 3 super crops Friday (with the help of some super fertilizer and an instant grow).

The only thing I got from this challenge (besides the signs and a feeling of accomplishment) was a lot of fuel.

I'm planning to start on the winery/bakery/spa and try to master more of the crafts there next. Just trying to lay out a plan of attack on them. :)
  • PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited April 2015
    ... Waiting for the day when Zynga posts in this thread and says -- "Checkmate! Farmville finally finished" ;)
    edited May 2015
    Well- before this thread falls off to page 4... I will - I hope - finally finish the EL Dorado Super's tomorrow. I have 3 more super bushels swapped to use tomorrow and a few stragglers, but I think 2 plantings should finish them off - I am down to 4 crops and roughly 500 plots for each to plant. I took advantage of the free fuel. Unlike Cuddles, I tossed the crops and am not bothering with crafting mastery.... One of these days I will go back and work on recipes. I let them level up on their own ( obviously I craft them... just as an aside, not a focus). I think that means that not counting the new crops we got in the last few days, I will be fully mastered-oops- 2 early release western to finish too.

Took three harvests to finish the El D crops - yeah!
  • benniganbennigan Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 587 Goldsmith
    edited July 2015
    Not a finish as much as a milestone. I finally passed 1,000,000 coins in Farmer's Square. I suppose I would have made it sooner but I always cashed out on gas, turbos, and unwithers when I could. I've hoarded quite a few to this point.
    edited July 2015
    Actually that is an accomplishment...... I stopped working hard on the recipes when I reached 500k and found I really had no more use for the decorations... I still swap hoping for the birds.... I like them... and as a new farm opens, another unicorn or horse works.... Congrats bennigan!