Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Repurposing stuff............

colleenanddanielcolleenanddaniel Pet QueenRegistered User Posts: 76
edited March 2015 in FarmVille Discussion
Forest fire in Avalon ............. using torchlights........

[IMG][/img]34rwprb.png

Comments

• rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited February 2015
    :) I am enjoying your various ways of placements of decorative stuff.
    I used to do it too during those good old pre quests and fewer farms days when there was nothing much to do and decorating farm took up most of the time. Now when I get a new farm I fill up it up with plots and the recipe workshop and other animal pens. All decorations are safely stored in the cellar so that I can load my farm quickly.
    I spend about 2 hours only compared to 4 hours minimum to almost whole day when the game was new. I used to arrange and rearrange my farm whenever new stuffs where released.
    Keep posting your farm pics. :)
  • colleenanddanielcolleenanddaniel Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 76
    edited February 2015
    rnbw flwr wrote: »
    :) I am enjoying your various ways of placements of decorative stuff.
    I used to do it too during those good old pre quests and fewer farms days when there was nothing much to do and decorating farm took up most of the time. Now when I get a new farm I fill up it up with plots and the recipe workshop and other animal pens. All decorations are safely stored in the cellar so that I can load my farm quickly.
    I spend about 2 hours only compared to 4 hours minimum to almost whole day when the game was new. I used to arrange and rearrange my farm whenever new stuffs where released.
    Keep posting your farm pics. :)

Thanks, rnbw flwr .... having just returned to the game, I am still using my HOME farm as my main farm and still heavily decorating it. I am also enjoying building my Avalon, Hawaii, Winterwonder Land. It's not much, but here is a repurpose use of those UFO trees ( I don't do the Space land one), but previously had a crop circle in storage ......[IMG][/img]34y4ljl.png
  • Mimi48Mimi48 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 647 Mazter Guardian
    edited February 2015
    I am enjoying your re-purposed things I hope you post more...The forest fire was great so were the water falls made with the tree's and ice cubes!
    edited February 2015
    Mimi48 wrote: »
    I am enjoying your re-purposed things I hope you post more...The forest fire was great so were the water falls made with the tree's and ice cubes!

Thanks, Mimi48 ....

I have a newer image of the Avalon fire, trees used were: Gold Coins & Rainbows tree (for smoke cloud), Giant Queen Anne's Lace tree (used for puffs of smoke), Giant Yellow Rose, Japanese Orange Maple, and Giant Fire Light (which grows even bigger).
    [IMG][/img]2ezpif7.jpg

I've been keeping and unharvesting the more weirder type trees, for now using as a bazaar until more land becomes available.

I used some old buildings out of storage, the Leaning Tower of Pisa is hidden behind my Shamrock Castles, sort of blends into one big castle.
    33er0br.jpg.

Lately I've been getting some weird trees - this next one fit perfectly into my Hawaiian Farm, a B-B-Que tree...
    amwrvl.jpg

cheers, Colleen.......
  • Mimi48Mimi48 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 647 Mazter Guardian
    edited February 2015
    Love the tower with the castle! It fits right in there! Those are some great ideas and gets me into the mood to try some things! Keep sharing please!
    edited March 2015
    With the release of Avalon Kingdom and the minimal plots allotted, I have moved all my stuff to Avalon Wilderland to make space. Now my Avalon Kingdom POTIONS building resides there .... making a huge, messy toxic spill............

[IMG][/img]water%20hazard.jpg
    edited March 2015
    Avalon Steeplechase, repurposing fences ..............I just finished rearranging Avalon. I need ideas on how to fill in the 'green space' ......

[IMG][/img]avalon%20horse%20race.jpg