Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feedback Form User Titles and Rankings

BehamudBehamud Word Player/Community ManagerSuspended User Posts: 1
edited January 2016 in FarmVille Discussion
I don't want any images. I just want my old title system back. I can't choose just one title and have it for life.

Comments

• farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited February 2015
    Would anyone here be happy with the forum title of Cupcake Princesses? Especially our male members? I think not.

Some of the suggested names are good. Some are terrible. I also do not want to see images for each title. That will be a lot of ugly clutter and not fun to load on a phone.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited February 2015
    These names are not quite what they were and this has turned in a tempest in a teapot - If someone didn't like their old title then they could have just posted more frequently and it would have changed. Why bother with such a minor annoyance? How about removing the spam more often instead? Or giving us some game updates - I love Dirt Farmer, but why can't get information directly from Zynga?

It would have been nice to have a poll BEFORE you changed our names. I was a Special Snowflake and I don't want to be Social Snowflake, my goal was the Black Sheep of the Interwebz, not ze Internet. But you know what? I will pull on my big girl panties and deal with it.
  • marlene5889marlene5889 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 844 Forum Meister
    edited February 2015
    Personally I'm not voting for any. I did not see the need for a change. How many should we be voting for also how do you envisage identifying the levels. I do not want to see any styles or icons - we have enough graphics crashing our farms.

I second Mouse, Farmer and Sandy's comments.
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited February 2015
    Let us have the old titles back....... and I like the star ratings too:)
  • musicalchefmusicalchef Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 410
    edited February 2015
    I liked the old ones too. Neat, didn't take up much space - nothing wrong with them! Too many pictures in a forum makes it untidy.
  • PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited February 2015
    Hello Behamud: I am just here to share that the graphic design effort, the creativity (and I guess political correctness) in your titles, and the overall well-meaning intention behind your post hasn't been lost on many of us, especially me. Sometimes, you have to do what you have to do and making everyone happy shouldn't be the primary goal. I personally don't care if you keep the the old titles or retain the new scheme. Both are fine by me. The inclusion of our "rap sheets" didn't seem cool for a while, but I guess I am even over that now.

I also believe there should be a certain limit to sensitivity and entitlement on the Internet. "Lost in Translation" (as mentioned in other threads) shouldn't really have caused such an uproar. Some of the current suggestions, such as "Four Letter Word" and "The Pesky Helper" can be equally contentious. Anyhow, I commend your teams' efforts. The more important thing is you folks haven't given up on the forum and are at least "trying" to improve and make it more engaging. Once we have the cosmetic stuff worked out, I would strive to add "value based content" and "scoops right from the source" much like Dirt Farmer.

Farmerdoofus: Let them bring on all the girly titles they like. I guess most males on this forum are secure enough with their manhood to be called "Cupcake Princess" for a while. In all honesty, "Pet Queen" sounds worse ;)
  • Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire
    edited December 2015
    Hello Behamud:The more important thing is you folks haven't given up on the forum and are at least "trying" to improve and make it more engaging.

I think the forum would be quite engaging if they removed that 3 minute doo dah time limit between posts and instead start checking twice a day for spam spam spam spam! Having a 3 minute time limit between posts DOES NOT encourage folks to post AND it doesn't prevent spammers from spamming as evidenced by the SPAM currently residing on Page 1.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited December 2015
    I think the forum would be quite engaging if they removed that 3 minute doo dah time limit between posts and instead start checking twice a day for spam spam spam spam! Having a 3 minute time limit between posts DOES NOT encourage folks to post AND it doesn't prevent spammers from spamming as evidenced by the SPAM currently residing on Page 1.

Unless it changed today it is 5 minutes between posts. Why is unknowable.

As far as the spam - that just makes me shake my head. How can a company have a support page redirect to a spam filled forum page and doing nothing about it? Boggles the mind.
  • Max SmithMax Smith Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited January 2016
    this really is excellent info