Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

berry farm time extension

elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 946 On Fire
edited February 2015 in FarmVille Discussion
Yes it has been extended and I too was hoping it would be. But check out the time limit of some gifts

Comments

• illdocilldoc The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,152 Assassin
    edited February 2015
    18 days left for the first group of prizes (including combines), 41 days left for the second group of prizes, 87 days left (until May 4th) for the berry farm (so obviously more prizes will be coming out---stock up on berries now).
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited February 2015
    I like the feature....I guess I won't be freeing up oasis any time soon. It has 4x4 plots filled with misc crops :)

I was looking forward to it ending on one hand, but yes- I like the prizes... I like being able to craft to get something.. It is a different focus.. I think I need to consider using my home craft shop though since I get impatient and use the sprinkler if I don't have a crop ready....

So I am looking forward to the 3rd round of prizes...
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited February 2015
    I get impatient and use the sprinkler if I don't have a crop ready....
    The sprinkler is very handy. I wish we have it in all farms.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited February 2015
    rnbw flwr wrote: »
    ....The sprinkler is very handy. I wish we have it in all farms.

I would love to see that too.
  • PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited February 2015
    My only caveat with this extension is the introduction of additional Berry-currency based crops. I had ignored the feature until they launched the crops. And then I had to scramble to collect enough berries to be able to plant the "three" crops.

I sincerely hope more Berry crops will not be released... as it is many of us have our hands full with the seed-spitters, Farmcash LE Crops, and the out-of-reach Early Access crops that we didn't end up buying.
  • Karen 2Karen 2 Grand Poohbah Facebook Connect User Posts: 749
    edited February 2015
    I'm totally annoyed they took the berry combines out of the market... I've been saving up to try to get them and it takes a long time if you're not a 24/7 farmer. When they extended the feature I assumed they'd extend the shelf-life of the buyable items, so I haven't bought anything yet except the trees, and now they're gone!