Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sunflower meadows on travel menu!

cysworldcysworld Unstained ChieftainRegistered User Posts: 186 Fisher
edited January 2015 in FarmVille Discussion
Thanks for letting us know cysworld. I am sure this will be very useful to the folks who regularly visit this farm, I personally am mulling over what to do with Sunflower Meadows. Depending on the final coin expansion size or sales, I'll contemplate my strategy. For now it remains as a very non-yellow (empty white field) farm.

Comments

• pianoplayer88keypianoplayer88key The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,403 The Boss
    edited September 2014
    For now, my SM is my liger dumping ground. When it was only 12x12, just about every square inch was covered with ligers. With the expansions I was originally going to cover the new space with ligers, but I quickly decided it was unwise, partially due to loading issues, and partially because deleting/storing them later if I wanted to use the space for other things.
    I don't feel like starting my browser on my computer right now, but so far my 24x24 SM farm has a market stall (it made me keep one), the yellow barn, a combine, a craftshop, around 600 or so ligers, maybe close to 700 (I'm not sure - they pack almost the entire upper quadrant of the farm except the barn and stall, extending just past the landing point in the middle generally in the "standard" rectangular shape), and the rest is plots. (I haven't added the plots since the last expansion yet.)
  • Terri413Terri413 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited September 2014
    I'm glad that it is more accessible now.
  • JellyZJellyZ Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,043
    edited September 2014
    Me too! It's now coin expandable to 24x24, I think? I put some decorations and had some pens for yellow/gold animals that I keep on there and still got 500 plots. Not bad at all.

I'm very very happy about it.. after years of asking for coin expansions.. and now it's on the travel menu so it's more accessible.
  • TxConnieTxConnie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 170
    edited September 2014
    I saw something today about ability to put storage cellar if you received the farm for free. Does this also mean you get a shipping license? I have a license, but some of my friends don't
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2014
    Howdy everyone!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback with this recent game change! Adding the Sunflower Meadow Farm on the Travel Menu is what we've always wanted, right? Sound off more game suggestions so the team can work on more enhancements. Have a farm-tastic weekend! ;)
  • pianoplayer88keypianoplayer88key The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,403 The Boss
    edited September 2014
    Chocolate heart, I have one, in light of the glitch that happened with today's sale and a bunch of people losing FC (in my case nearly 1200!)

Have them set ALL FC items to coins instead - for example a 8x8 combine would be 275 coins instead of 275 FC.
  • PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited September 2014
    Piano: Man to man okay... just think about it. How many posts are there on the 1st page? Notice which one gets official attention? Come on dude, you really think they are gonna do that? I am respectful to everyone on this forum, but I also value my dignity. Don't you see how the game is played? Everyone is just a mere **** around here.
    edited September 2014
    no, realistically I don't expect them to do that .. but it'd be nice if they'd make good on their mistake. On topic with the thread, I'm glad SM is on the menu now. I used to have a trick for making visiting and traveling from it easier but this is better. :)
  • Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire
    edited September 2014
    Chocolate heart, I have one, in light of the glitch that happened with today's sale and a bunch of people losing FC (in my case nearly 1200!)

Have them set ALL FC items to coins instead - for example a 8x8 combine would be 275 coins instead of 275 FC.
    Fat Phrickin Chance Stephen!

It seems that despite the sweet hearts prompts, Zynga has deaf ears!
  • HumairakHumairak Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited September 2014
  • HumairakHumairak Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited September 2014
    wanted a link to sunflower medows
  • lady4lords48lady4lords48 Muffin Registered User Posts: 3 Muffin
    edited January 2015
    when are we getting the chance to get a shipping license for sunflower meadows?
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2015

Only Zynga can answer that question.
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited January 2015

If others like you who have missed out on the license join in, may be, may be Zynga will consider. I would like a Shipping license for EC as I missed it out. Anyone can get shipping license to any farm at any time except these two farms
  • periwinkleperiwinkle Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 64
    edited January 2015

There's one available for 250FC (which is about $50 USD... not happening!) I really wish they'd bring back the option of buying the license for coins (though it was 200M coins at the time, and I was working on it but never got close), or give us quests.

I'd love to put all of my unlocked trees there.
  • royalpainsroyalpains Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 217 Cupcake Princess

Thisis useless since you can not expand it without fc! What's the point then? I get this game caters to those with money but come on. Give the rest of us a bone now and then zynga