Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daily Delights = Faulty Math

2»

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited December 2014
    I'm curious about the twinkling snowfall, has anyone redeemed it?

I purchased something like that for ML and it is darling, BUT it can't be moved once placed, so I have a small square area where it snows. Originally it was snowing over my avatar, but then I expanded and now it snows in a rather random area. Even CS couldn't remove it, but they said the techs were working on it, a year later it is still snowing. LOL

==================================
    I am happy to report that I can move them now! They are really very cute and I'm pretty sure these were farm cash last year so I'm glad for the opportunity to get some more for free.
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited December 2014
    I managed to move mine last year and it is cute... but boy- trying to select it is tough!

Thanks for mentioning it - I would have done the usual instant, unwithers and fuel without looking.... now I have 5 snow at the moment :) and yes- it was 2 or 4 fv or something last year
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for the info Sandy. I also redeemed all of them for snow :). Normally I select insta and 3 fuel
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited December 2014
    This snow is lame compared to last years, it hardly sparkles at all. But it does go well with the snowman from yesterday's farm stand which is still available if player didn't bother with it yesterday.
  • Dee Dee Clark RealDee Dee Clark Real Investigator Registered User Posts: 85
    edited December 2014
    How do you post new threads?
    edited December 2014
    How do you post new threads?

At the top of the previous page click the red and white bar that reads Post a New Thread.
  • AnnthewhofanAnnthewhofan Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 295 Unstained Chieftain
    edited December 2014
    Well at least its fixed over christmas i miss 2 days so i just want for the instant grow and 1 left over the fuel as. Noticed that cant get it once 2 days has passed as it goes Gray but at lest the instant grow is cool
  • elmopaloozaelmopalooza Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 951
    edited March 2015
    It would be nice if you missed a day if you could buy that day with fc. Sometimes I forget to collect one.