Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Limit on Sparkle?

lizsharpelizsharpe Cupcake PrincessesRegistered User Posts: 180
edited May 2015 in Bug Reporting
does anyone from farmville want to comment.
anyone else?
I just get an ok comment but it doesn't add to my count when i click on someones post

Comments

• illdocilldoc The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,152 Assassin
    edited November 2014
    You are only allowed a certain number (5?) clicks on neighbors sparkles per 24 hours. "OK" means you've reached the limit and are neither giving nor getting a sparkle. You can, however, continue to get sparkles from your own posting or by crafting. Hope this helps!!1
  • Zoran-Medo NedovicZoran-Medo Nedovic Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
    edited November 2014
    Hello,I have big problem... Today after enchanced that force me to refresh my farm I lost 3000 fvc and that is too much.That happening often with smaller number of fvc (5-10 losted fvc a few times) and I didnt write to you...but never was 3000 fvc and I think that is really too much...now Im really on the edge to stop playing farm... Im really sad that with all problems about game I need to be affected with stealing of farmville cash...so please try to investigate and check my farm...maybe something is wrong...so many issues,cost me so many time and money... Just I dont want to be treated on this way.... Hope I will get answer and thank you in advance
    Regards, Zoran-Medo Nedovic

Email [email protected]
  • lizsharpelizsharpe Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 180
    edited November 2014
    thanks for this - but 5 in 24 hours? i also can't believe i can't if help others i click on - that ridiculous
  • java502java502 Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 186 Fisher
    edited November 2014
    5 in 24 hours is ridiculous. Especially since we can only warm our eggs every 8 hours. This feature is going to take forever!
  • Rob VRob V Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 31
    edited November 2014
    I've been trying for days. All I get is OK. When I post, all I get is 2. My friends OK.
  • musicalchefmusicalchef Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 410
    edited November 2014
    illdoc wrote: »
    You are only allowed a certain number (5?) clicks on neighbors sparkles per 24 hours. "OK" means you've reached the limit and are neither giving nor getting a sparkle. You can, however, continue to get sparkles from your own posting or by crafting. Hope this helps!!1

Maybe we shouldn't share the post when we've finished an egg then, since then neighbors will use up their clicks and won't be able to help us or other neighbors. Now that I know about this, I'm not clicking on those posts, and saving my clicks for the ones where my neighbors are asking for the sparkles so I can help them too instead of just taking a sparkle.
  • Isle of GreenIsle of Green The One Who Knows It All Facebook Connect User Posts: 166 Investigator
    edited November 2014
    For the first time today I received the message "You have claimed the maximum number of this reward for now. Please try again later!" when trying to give and get Sparkle for the Nutcracker theater. Since I had only claimed 6 or 8 Sparkles I was very surprised. Is this a glitch or Zynga's way to get us to spend Farm Cash? :confused:
  • tasitasi Investigator Registered User Posts: 56 This Space is Available
    edited November 2014
    same thing i collect 1 today and its limit!
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited November 2014
    For the first time today I received the message "You have claimed the maximum number of this reward for now. Please try again later!" when trying to give and get Sparkle for the Nutcracker theater. Since I had only claimed 6 or 8 Sparkles I was very surprised. Is this a glitch or Zynga's way to get us to spend Farm Cash? :confused:
    tasi wrote: »
    same thing i collect 1 today and its limit!

Howdy Isle of Green and Tasi!

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this concern you're having with collecting Holiday Sparkles on your feeds! I've checked this issue with the team and they advised that this happens when you've already reached the claim limit for the day. But don't worry because they are aware that you're getting a lower amount compared to the usual amount you get before. Hence, they are re-investigating this issue. I will immediately update you once I get a feedback from the Game Studio. In the meantime, 21 Days of Holidays Countdown is here! You might want to collect all stamps to get the Magical Holiday Pegacorn bonus reward! :)
  • Digger64Digger64 Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 362
    edited December 2014
    Howdy Isle of Green and Tasi!

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this concern you're having with collecting Holiday Sparkles on your feeds! I've checked this issue with the team and they advised that this happens when you've already reached the claim limit for the day. But don't worry because they are aware that you're getting a lower amount compared to the usual amount you get before. Hence, they are re-investigating this issue. I will immediately update you once I get a feedback from the Game Studio. In the meantime, 21 Days of Holidays Countdown is here! You might want to collect all stamps to get the Magical Holiday Pegacorn bonus reward! :)

Chocolate Heart, please tell the studio again as nothing has improved since you posted this. I'm hardly getting any sparkle now - barely 5/day inc what I can get from the feed and I'm posting 3 times a day. Have to give up if nothing's going to be done.
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited December 2014
    Digger64 wrote: »
    Chocolate Heart, please tell the studio again as nothing has improved since you posted this. I'm hardly getting any sparkle now - barely 5/day inc what I can get from the feed and I'm posting 3 times a day. Have to give up if nothing's going to be done.

Hi there everyone! Hello Digger64! :)

The team has published an article regarding difficulties in collecting Holiday Sparkles to clarify this issue (
    Click HERE to read). The page stating you've claimed the maximum number of reward only appears when you have reached the feed limit for the day. Since there's no deadline for the Nutcracker Theater, its limits differ to other features. Hence, this game was designed to be more challenging and interesting for everyone. :)

By the way, you can also craft the Holiday Sparkle in your Craftshop! ;)
  • kittenflowersmomladykittenflowersmomlady Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 180
    edited December 2014
    It seems to do it randomly - some days I can collect many, some days it says it when I have collected none at all.
  • LawnrangerLawnranger This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 15
    edited May 2015
    I'm no longer able to ask friends for Holiday Sparkles. Is this part of the limit thing? I can't even spend Farm Cash to buy them since that button is greyed out. Been crafting like crazy but it was a lot more helpful when I was able to ask friends for some, too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file