Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not getting ZP points on Jade farm...

basmithbasmith MuffinRegistered User Posts: 13 Muffin
edited October 2014 in Bug Reporting
Hey Basmith!

Are you sure you are harvesting Terrace crops? Try using Super Fertilizers and Instagrows too! To upgrade your Zen Points level, you can also complete Mountain Palace stages, master Jade Fall crops, animals, and trees, buy special items in the Market, complete quests and open fortunes! There's so many things you can do to get ZP points! :)

Comments

• basmithbasmith Muffin Registered User Posts: 13 Muffin
    edited October 2014
    Hey Basmith!

Are you sure you are harvesting Terrace crops? Try using Super Fertilizers and Instagrows too! To upgrade your Zen Points level, you can also complete Mountain Palace stages, master Jade Fall crops, animals, and trees, buy special items in the Market, complete quests and open fortunes! There's so many things you can do to get ZP points! :)

Thank you.....I've done all of those. Crops animals and trees mastered......open fortunes??? Don't know that one. I can just get zp from the tea garden (10) and Master Lu's (20).....Crops even on terrace don't give zp.....
    I even used tons of sd's to build Master Lu's on other farms, but other farms only give XP's.. :-(
    Anything else?? Or is it just another FV glitch?????
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited October 2014
    terrace crops gives zp. you can see those points only after refreshing
  • basmithbasmith Muffin Registered User Posts: 13 Muffin
    edited October 2014
    rnbw flwr wrote: »
    terrace crops gives zp. you can see those points only after refreshing

Thank you after using an instagrow, harvesting I saw that I did get the ZP!!! If I super fertilize, do I get 3X ZP points???? Thanks verymuch.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file