Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Presenting Level 200 Million...

PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The BossRegistered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
edited September 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
Nice going, PZ. :)

Considering recent happenings, I may not make it to level 3 million. (I can't stop before 2,222,222 as I'm already somewhere around 2.6 or 2.7 million, I forget atm and don't feel like loading.) Even if I abandon my farm (undecided yet), I still intend to check in here, especially to see PZ's posts. :)

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2014
  • TxConnieTxConnie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 170
    edited September 2014
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2014
    Congrats! Yes, the number 2 has become infamous in this game. The expression "#2" stands for something else, too...LOL...including the quality of Zynga coding.
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited September 2014
  • benniganbennigan Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 587 Goldsmith
    edited September 2014
    Way to keep it going. I know what a task it is and surprised you can keep focused. I've about lost interest myself. I can't seem to even reach the last update you put me at.

HL is a great backdrop for that shot though I hate the farm. No, I actually like the farm okay…it's just slow that I quit going there.
  • JellyZJellyZ Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,043
    edited September 2014
  • croatoancroatoan Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 66
    edited September 2014
    Congratualations!
    I'm not sure I will make it to 300,000
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited September 2014
    Congrats PZ... If I turn in my XP books, I will be close to 1000 :) My levels have been achieved solely by normal game play. Not sure yours and Bennigan's is considered normal :) But I am in awe nonetheless !
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2014
    Mr PZ's and Mr Bennigan's level attainment is entirely normal - I swear to it because I have closely followed their progress.
    edited September 2014
    Lol- I didn't mean cheating! I meant interesting and unusual ways of using pens and the market :) At one point I made ONE pen of Blue whales in Hawaii... now I go there perhaps once every 10 days or so - when I need Double Pikake usually - and thus my whales are mighty mad at me- such neglect... and then of course I don't even harvest them when I do go there! It has probably been several months since the aquariums were harvested. Hmm- does the animal pen harvester work on water? I do have 3 pens of fish.... I could move them together.... I have no use for coins, coconuts or jade, so I only harvest pens or orchards to get rid of annoying pink hearts when decorating...

No - I delight at PZ and Bennigan's achievements... I have not the patience or the fingers...and as Bennigan has pointed out- apparently my computer is too fast to fake out the pop-ups!

I am more concerned that they won't find a new challenge to entertain them and we will lose them.
  • pianoplayer88keypianoplayer88key The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,403 The Boss
    edited September 2014
    Darqlady, Hawaii was the last farm I bought the 40-animal-pen harvester on during the glitched sale (I'm one that lost over 1K FC, haven't checked in a few hours to see if it's restored yet), and yes, the harvester did work on my 7 or 8 aquariums in the water on Hawaii.
    edited September 2014
    Darqlady - Mr PZ and Mr Bennigan definitely think outside the box and Mr. Piano is not aware that there is a box LOL Actually I'm not sure any of them are aware of the box except as something to ignore LOL
    edited September 2014
    Yes Sandy... I think my daily challenge is how NOT to spend too much time playing with FV, not the other way around... I work towards a quest-free life...so I can leisurely decorate for the rest of the week. ( I usually pass through the quests twice- I like trees). So I find their feats to be interesting...I complain about the tediousness of certain activities. I can only guess at theirs!

We have all stated many times that it is interesting how each one of us finds our own way to play the game that gives a challenge or a focus and each person has a slightly different way of playing.