Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sun flower meadow coin expansion!!!

rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
edited September 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
It would be nice to see these expansions available in coin. But it couldn't help us on the "world location" crops. I don't feel excited about the expansions anymore.

Comments

• Sparky0Sparky0 On Fire Registered User Posts: 766 Aged to Perfection
    edited August 2014
    It's still an almost completely useless farm without shared storage, but at least they didn't forget it.
  • FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited August 2014
    Sparky0 wrote: »
    It's still an almost completely useless farm without shared storage, but at least they didn't forget it.

So true. It's also hard to access.

I'd also expect them to release more over the next couple of weeks - it seems to be their coin expansion release mode (2 per week). I'm expecting them to release to 28x28 and then move on to the next farm. The only farms left (besides Sunflower Meadows) that are not 28x28 are HL and newer.
  • JellyZJellyZ Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,043
    edited August 2014
    Woohoo! Thanks for the coin expansions, Z! I feel like after years of pleading.. I'm finally heard!
  • Connie DeesConnie Dees Fisherman Registered User Posts: 149
    edited August 2014
    I expanded, because I could.
  • pianoplayer88keypianoplayer88key The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,403 The Boss
    edited August 2014
    Here's a little tip for going to SM if your home farm is cluttered and slow to load.
    If you have a low-level neighbor, or one with a "clean" home farm, you can visit their farm, then click the SM thing outside the farm to go to your Sunflower Meadows.
    Also, once there, you can go directly to farms other than home, by clicking the billboard below the farm. :)

Or has MoonchildMadness / Dirt Farmer already written about this on their site?
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited August 2014
    Here's a little tip for going to SM if your home farm is cluttered and slow to load.
    If you have a low-level neighbor, or one with a "clean" home farm, you can visit their farm, then click the SM thing outside the farm to go to your Sunflower Meadows.
    Also, once there, you can go directly to farms other than home, by clicking the billboard below the farm. :)

Or has MoonchildMadness / Dirt Farmer already written about this on their site?

You might try posting this on the ASK Dirt Farmer FB page, a DF person is bound to see it there - it's a great tip!
  • FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited August 2014
    Unfortunately, I cleared out all my low level inactive neighbors (who would have nice clean home farms) to get more bushels from neighbors who were playing (and planting). Sigh.

Cleaning up the home farm is on my to-do list. It's just near the bottom of it.
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited August 2014
    2 more coin expansions available.
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited September 2014
    Another coin expansion in Sunflower Meadow 22x22 today.
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited September 2014
    Yes- 22x22 is now available for coin
    edited September 2014
    rnbw flwr wrote: »
    Another coin expansion in Sunflower Meadow 22x22 today.

Yay! I did a happy dance! :)

Can't believe my Sunflower Meadow is now as large as some of the newer farms that I don't use anymore...
  • brneeyore2002brneeyore2002 Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 66
    edited September 2014
    I use this for tree storage, I'm so thrilled to be able to build more orchards on here and use some of my other farm land for decorations instead of orchards.
  • Bethem38Bethem38 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 134 The Pesky Helper
    edited September 2014
    I got up to 22 x 22 on Sunflower M. I find this farm useful for long term crops like super melons. I also loaded it up with nearly empty cow pastures, horse paddocks, pet pens, etc for quest uses. (My other other with pens was so full it took ages to load).
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited September 2014
    I don't use this farm because I didn't get shared storage. But I'm happy to hear that others are enjoying it and getting coin expansions finally. :)
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2014
    It was announced that SM would be added to the travel screens on a future enhancement. I wonder if that means it will no longer be a little box in the corner of home farm after that.
  • benniganbennigan Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 587 Goldsmith
    edited September 2014
    They should just let everyone expand it all the way for coins. I can't even remember the last time I visited that farm. I was one of the lucky ones that got full coin expansions early on. I filled the farm with belted cows and certainly got my coins back many times over, but to me it was just a bit of a pain the access the farm, plus later on I didn't have the need for belteds anymore and starting selling them off, but that was such a slow process I stopped and haven't been back. I wish there was a way to just delete them all with one swipe. I don't even want the coins for them.
  • Mystical MeadowMystical Meadow Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 797
    edited September 2014
    I expanded it as far as I could today and I use SM to store items I want to keep but out of my gift box. I missed the shipping license way back when and wish Zynga would just give it to everyone to be able to use this farm fully.
    edited September 2014
    24x24 coin expansion today.
    edited September 2014
    Thx for posting.. I was going to do it last nite but my internet connection kicked me out :P

I'm a very happy camper! My SM is now 24x24, as large as HL.. and has 500 plots (left a lot of space for my yellow deco). I am so happy after years of asking for coin expansions! :)
    edited September 2014
    No, not another expansion. Now, Sunflower Meadow is on the Travel Menu.
    edited September 2014
    I saw it too and rejoiced.... Now I can plant non expiring crops on home... or maybe artichokes.... or melons...although I am trying to finish unicorns and the cloud is there... but it gives us options now!
  • TxConnieTxConnie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 170
    edited September 2014
    And... SM is now on the travel page to go to directly.
  • benniganbennigan Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 587 Goldsmith
    edited September 2014
    Glad they added it to the travel page. I finally sold off the last 3000 belteds I'd stored on that farm. Had to do it one at a time but it's done. Now I can just store animals, trees, or whatever on it that I keep acquiring in my gift box.
  • TxConnieTxConnie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 170
    edited September 2014
    I am glad too. I need to figure out what to do on that farm. I have orchards on it now, but kept forgetting to visit. Hopefully now, it will be easier.
    edited September 2014
    I decorated mine in yellows and originally had 150 plots when quests maxed at 150... Then went to 180... With coin I popped to some odd 250+ number... but I put more decorations down. It is nice to land on ONE farm that is decorated, tidy and doesn't hold any excess junk...

My daughter has hers wall to wall animals... She uses a farmhand to harvest.... She dumps all the junk ones there...
    edited September 2014
    This is awesome!!!! I have all my yellow decorations and animals there..
    Now I can keep planting yellow mellon and continue to add more yellow-themed items there. :)