Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gnomes

TxConnieTxConnie FishermanRegistered User Posts: 170
edited September 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
Hi TXConnie! I somehow collect Gnomes and I placed most of them in my Gnome Garden. I placed some in the farm when I decorated my farm.

Comments

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 379 Social Snowflake
    edited September 2014
    I usually delete them. I did build a gnome house on Enchanted glen because it fit in with the decor, and filled it with gnomes, but I just sell whatever other gnomes I get. A lot of those things are really creepy!
  • mistystarzmistystarz Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 171
    edited September 2014
    I actually like the gnomes :) They are the "people" that work my farm ,& yes I collect them to a point ,when I see one that I think is cute ,
    I buy it :)
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2014
    I like gnomes and I used to use them as people, now they all go in the Gnome building because there is just too much other stuff on my farms.
  • PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited September 2014
    I have a few comments on gnomes...

1) How do you pronounce the darn word? Is it Ganaum... or just nome as in dome? (Sorry sometime me little little too much English).
    2) I have 196 "unlocked" gnomes. How many do others have?
    3) Why doesn't the Air Balloon Cycling Gnome go into the Gnome Garden?
    4) I am happy to see that the "Gnome Conversation" brought back Fu_Lai from the woods (pleased to see him around).
  • TxConnieTxConnie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 170
    edited September 2014
    Pronounce like nome... (Travelocity former employee here-- Roaming gnome)
    I have no idea.

So of those gnomes are not "gnomes" but decorations.. If they fit in the gnome pen, I keep. If not, I sell..
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited September 2014
    I put all the gnomes is the Gnome Garden in Enchanted Glen. The rest of the poor gnomes which are locked to farms are in storage. I hope one day they will be unlocked and they can travel to Enchanted Glen and live happily ever after.:p