Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone Else Drowning In Fuel???

124»

Comments

• Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited August 2014
    i got enough fuel to do 64568 crops yet every time i use my turbo to plant crops i does them then i get out of fuel pop up then i buy high price exchanged them after refreshing my game i go though the same plant again and get same no fuel why is it not taking it in i got more than enough fuel to do 1001 crops :(
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited August 2014
    I have over 3000 whatevers, but I dropped 500 in the last month doing masteries. I plant so little for crafting these days that I need to do it or I will run out! However, I have really only the new crops, a few scattered Home/England/Cove farm only crops and some oasis not needed to beat the farm crops to do ( except FT of course). I finally got the club crops done and am working on the newest forest and labor day stuff- they usually disappear in one day. But... these aren't used in fuel crafts, so I am getting lower. I also tend to make 2-3 of each of the seed spitters because I like the decoration...so I need to craft for those... I imagine if I paid attention to crafting, buying goods and hitting FS more steadily I would rebound fast.
  • jetlordjetlord Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 339
    edited August 2014
    I keep 25,000 large tanks of fuel. Whenever the balance goes below that, I gather enough to get to 30,000 then kick back and let it dwindle down to 25,000 again. Seems to work pretty good with not much effort.
  • Mimi48Mimi48 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 647 Mazter Guardian
    edited August 2014
    I manage to stay a head of the game fuel wise...I only plant for the leader board. I did plant crops to finish beating 2 farms. Those are done so am back to planting for the leader board..Well, if the crops aren't locked to one farm... I do think Zynga should at least think about giving other options...