Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farmville General Loading Issues [PLEASE POST HERE]

Comments

• Anne Kirby KautenAnne Kirby Kauten Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 2014
    evita61 wrote: »
    There is no way to load Farmville today. I see all my neighbours playing and I can't load Farmville whatever I tried. Logging out and logging in again many times in case there is troubleshooting. Nothing. Please help me.

I am lucky to get into the game in the past month and not even able to do the quest. I have tried the firefox, torch, internet explorer as well as google. I have cleared cache, as well as disabled any plug ins and still not able to play. if i am lucky enough to get into the game it is only after 20 attempts and then not even long enough to do anything. this has been since July 5th and it looks like King games are the only thing left for me i would even as much as it would kill me pay a small amount for zynga to find out why i cannot move from farm to farm or load the game. this is sad because i have tried all of their so called solutions and still nothing i don't think it is just me either
  • jsscurlockjsscurlock Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 27
    edited August 2014
    My farm will not load. I am getting the ""unable to resolve the servers DNS address" message. I can not get into any zynga game. I get this message every time. Its not happening to everyone because my friends are playing just fine. FIX this NOW! My crops are going to be withered and now i will be a day behind on all my challenges. I just saw where there is a known issue about this but the workaround states N/A. Does that mean they cant fix it or they dont know how? Either way all of us that are having problems would like this fixed NOW!
  • JanelexJanelex Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 465
    edited August 2014
    Cannot get my farms to load at all this afternoon, just getting grey circles, very slow and my speed is at normal.
  • vittoria2711vittoria2711 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,048 Lord of the Forums
    edited August 2014
    Game not loading.

Through Chrome I simply get a blank page, but through Firefox I get

"Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at fv-zprod-tc-0.farmville.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

Others having the same problem.
  • minervadiminervadi Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 186 Fisher
    edited August 2014
    I have the same problem in New Zealand, it just goes to an empty white page. 2nd time this week that this has happened
  • MayallMayall Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 31
    edited August 2014
    I am getting this pretty consistently as well, have been for WEEKS. And Zynga's response................................... sounds of crickets.
    edited August 2014
    When I open my market stalls, the game constantly HANGS on the message Getting latest Market Inventory.................

THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR WEEKS. Now it will take my 3-5 restarts to get the darn game loaded again (see game loading error thread which has NEVER been resolved). And then the odds are good it will hang on the Market Stalls.

Pathetic!!!!
    edited August 2014
    I have been reporting this for over a month and nothing at all has changed!! The game CONTINUES to hang when I move from Farm to Farm. It may work for one or two jumps, but at some point it hangs!! Then I have to reload 10 times (because of all the loading problems) to finally get back into the game.

It is NOT a cache file problem. I use Firefox and delete my cache files each and every session.
  • AristillusAristillus Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 250
    edited August 2014
    After the loading troubles seeming to improve in the past week or so, they are now back with a vengeance. Even if I can get FV to load it doesn't always load completely. And even if it loads completely it freezes on checking market inventory or switching farms. I am so sick of this, don't even know why I keep trying.
  • tracey o'lonetracey o'lone Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited August 2014
    I am the same have not been able to get into Farmville for 2 days now very annoying .
  • Lindsey VitucciLindsey Vitucci Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 2014
    has anyone tried using your browser (any) in incognito mode - which really just disables your extensions, so that nothing else is working BUT your website your on, i.e. Farmville.... its really great to use for when your just on FV etc. If your on chrome you go to the top right and select (see screenshot) --> http://prntscr.com/4b63ni < -- (see #1 and #2) and Mozilla (I have commodo icedragon - mozilla based comodo so it appears a bit different but is the same, great browser btw) see screenshot ---> http://prntscr.com/4b649y. Finally once you are in the game, disabled hardware acceleration by right clicking somewhere on the game, click settings, uncheck the box like so ---> http://prntscr.com/4b65op . Lastly, there was a new java update recently, and always make sure your chrome plugins (adobe flash) are not both running if you have two installed at the same time by going to chrome://plugins, disabled pepperflash and only use the macromed one. Not two. (this is around assuming you cleared cache, etc.. ) Good luck. PS Mine is working in chrome, and IceDragon (mozilla) ... its unlikely there is an issue with Zynga, you need to do some cleaning.. and homework with your settings, cookies, shockwave (test page) etc. xoxo
  • louise.karwatlouise.karwat Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited August 2014
    Please help me to resolve the loading issue I have with Farmville. I've tried to load my game on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer & Opera browsers all with the same result. The game starts to load but then stops & sticks at around 97%. I've tried refreshing page, reloading page, farmville bookmark/ tab. I've even tried to load my game via game & gift requests. It's been almost 24 hours of on/ off trying to load my game. It's driving me mad. Can anyone please help :(
  • ceropegiaceropegia Dramachine Registered User Posts: 50 This Space is Available
    edited August 2014
    I have the past few weeks or so had trouble opening my farms. The page freezes for quite a while and then usually the Shockwave Flash player crashes and I have to reload the page. Even if I do get on to one of the farms, the freeezing and crashing comes as soon as I've done anything, even klick to open my crafting cottages.

This is all VERY annoying, pls fix it!
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited August 2014
    ceropegia wrote: »
    I have the past few weeks or so had trouble opening my farms. The page freezes for quite a while and then usually the Shockwave Flash player crashes and I have to reload the page. Even if I do get on to one of the farms, the freeezing and crashing comes as soon as I've done anything, even klick to open my crafting cottages.

This is all VERY annoying, pls fix it!

Hello Ceropegia!

I see you are experiencing issues with loading and this is caused by your flash player crashing. The troubleshooting tips
    HERE might be able to help you out. Hope you can give them a try. I'm also hoping you can send us an update regarding this issue. Thanks a lot! :)
  • Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party Starter Registered User Posts: 1,037 Pet Queen
    edited August 2014
    I have Windows 7, Mozilla Firefox. My farms have not been wanting to load now for several days. Today I have been trying to bring it up now for 30 min. It is trying to bring up Haunted Hollow. After 9 min. the farm loaded but not the neighbors. It still is saying reading profiles, but the neighbors and side icons not up yet. Then it crashes! Please fix.
  • rfnadrfnad Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 3
    edited August 2014
    I've just started having problems on my Winter Wonderland farm. I have a second Trading post there and one on the English Farm. Tonight when I try to load the Trading post on the Winter farm, it's blank. Then I try to travel to another farm and the plane just keeps trying to load the other farm. I reloaded the farm and if I don't click on the Trading post, it'll let me travel to the other farm. Please help with this. Thanks
  • Westfield LadyWestfield Lady Mazter Guardian Facebook Connect User Posts: 524
    edited August 2014
    Fidefox and windows 7 farms were slow but loading until this morning.... The orders fir the farm are showing but the farm isn't. rloading makes front screen keep changing it is as if the farm thinks it has fully loaded when it hasn't also facebook connect isn't working on the forum page....i have reported thisthe
  • Westfield LadyWestfield Lady Mazter Guardian Facebook Connect User Posts: 524
    edited August 2014
    Farm not fully loading today....also facebook connect button not wotking see thread
  • HelgaDHelgaD Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 8 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 2014
    As soon as I start to play, if it's harvesting crops or anything else, I get kicked out. It either shows a circle with "!" or an error message that comes up too fast and I can't read it. Today, as soon as the game loads, I get kicked out and that "!" shows up immediately. I'm not the most tech savvy person there is so I need simple help if that's possible.

Thanks!
  • FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited August 2014
    I believe the circle with the "!" means that flash has crashed. You might try reloading and also check to make sure flash is up to date. I believe Dirt Farmer has more information about troubleshooting flash issues.
  • Lots42Lots42 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 44
    edited August 2014
    evita61 wrote: »
    There is no way to load Farmville today. I see all my neighbours playing and I can't load Farmville whatever I tried. Logging out and logging in again many times in case there is troubleshooting. Nothing. Please help me.

Turn off your cookies: Re; Google Chrome. Only let Farmville and Zynga cookies through. It helped me.
  • Lots42Lots42 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 44
    edited August 2014
    Turn off your cookies: Re; Google Chrome. Only let Farmville and Zynga cookies through. It helped me.
  • ldrogersjrldrogersjr Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited August 2014
    Unlike the other problems others are having with partial loading, I just get a solid white screen. I use google chrome. My wife and granddaughters farms are working great, it's just mine that won't load.
  • DIANNA DYKEMADIANNA DYKEMA Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited August 2014
    It has been almost a week now since I have got FV to load so you are not alone.
  • dvargo1226dvargo1226 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 62
    edited August 2014
    I have the same problem, but the troubleshooting only addresses Google Chrome. I use Mozilla Firefox. Any troubleshooting for that browser?
  • Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited August 2014
    why are the leader board crops not showing all is showing is gray circles and i have been trying to harvest them and nothing highlight as it only takes 6 hours and i have been trying using every method available and for example refresh my game, still now show i closed my page and loaded it again and still only gray circles. i been on it for several hours and ill no leader board crops is visible on my farm the only wasy i might have tdo them on farmville express only thing w that nit crashes and goes back to th main screen manu i need to harvest them so needs fixing
  • MammaRoseMammaRose Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 2014
    I've also been having this same issue for quite a while lately have tried everything. one day the game told me I needed the latest flash player and I ended up downloading it about two dozen times and still couldn't get the game to load I have been unable to finish quests or get medals from fair. They want me to spend real money to purchase items and why should I if I cannot even play the stinking game lately becoming very frustrated with this I cannot even post to Zynga and question if this will even be posted as a response.
  • elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire
    edited August 2014
    my farm is not loading its stuck on the autumn harvests picture
  • AristillusAristillus Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 250
    edited August 2014
    :::sigh::: I really thought things were looking up after almost two months of loading issues with Verizon. Issues on my laptop which I do NOT have at work...so it's not my computer. Well, it's not fixed and definitely worse in the last couple days. Takes half a dozen tries to get on, then sometimes the icons don't load and I have to start over. Freezes when switching farms, freezes when trying to buy neighbor's bushels, freezes on "getting market inventory." And oh goodie...yet another new farm coming. At this point I'm just sticking around to see how long it takes for Zynga to crash and burn. I don't even bother with quests any more and ...HEY ZYNGA!!!...not spending any farm cash either! :P
  • dianerth7dianerth7 Muffin Registered User Posts: 1 Muffin
    edited September 2014
    help my Farmville 2 will not load today.
This discussion has been closed.