Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Animal Harvester

TxConnieTxConnie FishermanRegistered User Posts: 170
edited August 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
I love the animal harvester too.

Odd that yours wouldn't work on Hawaii, I've got over 200 pens on HP and never had a problem using the harvester.

Comments

• TxConnieTxConnie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 170
    edited August 2014
    That is weird. I hate trying to do it again. CS gave me my money back and I would hate to ask them again. Did you build regular pens on Hawaii or island pens? I just assume it was the pen type that was confusing it.
  • Raynman5Raynman5 The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2014
    The vast majority are Aquariums, with a few dozen Swimming Ponds and 1 Island Zoo.
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited August 2014
    The only Animal Harvester I own is in Hawaii and it works fine. Try again.
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, I will do that. I bought the 35 FC one.
  • Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire
    edited August 2014
    I've used my Animal Pen Harvester on Island Paddocks and never had a problem.

I guess the one bright shining star in this is that you got your money back!

I made the mistake of buying a Double Coin Statue for all of my active farms because in the description it says:

"Want to earn Coins faster FOREVER? Coin statue grants double Coins. (Limit one active - Statue cannot be combined with other Coin statues for additional Coins.) "

Fair enough, I can't have two on one farm for quadruple coins.

What it DOES NOT SAY (like the Double XP Statue DOES SAY) is: 1 Statue is good across ALL Farms.

I never did get my money back.
    edited August 2014
    That sucks Farmer Clyde. I bought more than one statue and got my money back.
    edited August 2014
    Well, sure enough, it works. I think I need to work on my pen alignment. Thanks all. I am glad I posted something.
  • Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire
    edited August 2014
    A word of caution on the animal pen harvester.

IF you are into sharing harvested animals and/or animal feed, using the animal pen harvester ONLY allows you to share 1 of the animals or animal feeds harvested.

In other words, if you harvest two pens and one produces a Winged Unicorn Foal while the other produces an Animal Feed, you can share both out BUT your neighbors will not be able to "Claim" both. Only one as when they go to collect the second item, they'll get a "You've Already Claimed this Reward" message.

It is exactly the same as if I "regifted" 10 SDB's. 10 Neighbors can collect 10 SDB's but 5 neighbors cannot collect 2 each.

It's kinda funky and knowing this has answered some of those question from neighbors that message me after sharing out 40 Unicorn foals who say they get the You've Already Claimed this Item" message.

It's really something that should be addressed by ZING-ga.
    edited August 2014
  • Raynman5Raynman5 The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2014
    TxConnie wrote: »
    Well, sure enough, it works. ...

Yay :)