Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

another week of leaderboard centred around the new fairy farm

elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 946 On Fire
edited August 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
This is SOP for Zynga and should be expected in that it promotes the new Farm. They have always done this as it simply is not a new thing.

Comments

• PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited August 2014
    I was disheartened when I ran the numbers on the Pixie Mushroom component of the Leaderboard... Most farmers will have around 350 plots on Fairtytales Fields (unless they used FVC to expand or hyper-cleared their farm). At 20 hours for each harvest and the 6,000 top prize requirement, it would take around 15 days to complete the saga (without Instagrows of course).

But then I realized that the top prize is only at 1,000 harvests. So go for it... it's the easiest 2 Instagrows you can earn.

Edit: I must also add that at 8 Sunshine Buckets... you have yet another super attainable Leader Board component for your choosing. Most folks will have tons of White Squills bushels from last week (and it's only a 4-hour crop). Throw in the Pixie Mushroom bushels you'll get from this week... and 8 buckets (2 hour recipe) are almost guaranteed. Of course if you play alone and have no neighbors, the 8 Rainbow Butterfly bushels might be a problem :)
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited August 2014
    Of course if you play alone and have no neighbors, the 8 Rainbow Butterfly bushels might be a problem :)

The other way to get rainbow butterflies without asking is buy bushel swapping.
  • PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited August 2014
    Rainbow Flower: What would we (I) do without you? Thank you for pointing that out... my brain is still warming up to Farmville :)
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited August 2014
    Got this tip from Dirt Farmer
  • TxConnieTxConnie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 170
    edited August 2014
    Welcome back PZ. I had no idea we could bushel swap for rainbow butterfly, rnbw flwr. Thanks.
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited August 2014
    Howdy Farmers,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the new Leaderboard challenge. This is noted and I'll be glad to relay your feedback to our team. ;)