Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Homebound pets feature

mickchickmickchick Gabby EnthusiastRegistered User Posts: 188 Fisher
edited September 2014 in Bug Reporting
Try going to the ALL tab and search for pet ...

Comments

• FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited August 2014
    And only search for pet. It should bring up the 3 items that give pet bowls when crafted. (The names of the 3 pet items are listed in the feature. I think they are all "pet ____" where the blank is some type of house)
  • mickchickmickchick Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 188 Fisher
    edited August 2014
    Ido see the tab to craft pet houses but I thought I needed to craft pet bowls. There are no pet bowls to be ctafted in the craftshop. If you craft the pet houses, do you get pet bowls?
  • mickchickmickchick Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 188 Fisher
    edited August 2014
    OK I get it now. You craft the pet houses and they give you bowls. Thanks
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited August 2014
    Hello Farmers,

Yes, you got it right mickchick! Craft Pet Houses to give you Pet Bowls. For a complete guide on the Homebound Pets feature, please click
    HERE. Start collecting all rewards because this feature ends in August 27! Thanks everyone. ;)
  • tadasjbtadasjb Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 162 Investigator
    edited August 2014
    I planted elephant peanuts on HH and my bushel counter shows 0 bushels for this crop. It's happened twice. If I get no bushels I can't craft the pet house I want. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks
  • Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited August 2014
    i have a different problem it says when you get all 5 get a bonus animal of a cone pony i got al 5 then i did not get the pop up i received it. the thought i must of not got the one that costs 60 bowls so i replanted crops and i the bought the 1 for 60 bowls but still did not get the reward i got the one for most expensive that is 115 bowls and the kitten as i had to place them on my farm as it was warning me i had over 500. so the question is this should i have not placed them on my farm until i done all 5, since it did not recognized that i bought all 5
  • sko511sko511 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 1
    edited August 2014
    Did the homebound pet thing end already? I thought I had more time. I was closing in on the 115 to get the lamb. where is it????
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2014
    sko511 wrote: »
    Did the homebound pet thing end already? I thought I had more time. I was closing in on the 115 to get the lamb. where is it????

Hi sk0511!

Yes, the Homebound Pets feature has already ended last 28th of August. If you were able to redeem the item, you can find it inside your Gift box! Thanks a lot! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file