Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mistletoe Lane coinsExpansions !!!!!

rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
edited August 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
That was disappointing. Saw your post and thought they had brought out 26x26 and 28x28 but turns out you are talking about last week's coin expansions :-(

Ah well, those expansions hopefully are out later today :-)

Comments

• MIB4MIB4 Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 959
    edited August 2014
    And 26x26 and 28x28 are out now :-)
  • JellyZJellyZ Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,043
    edited August 2014
    Yay! Love coin expansions!
  • illdocilldoc The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,152 Assassin
    edited August 2014
    Need to up my coin amount--bought the 1st one (2 million), now down to 2.9 million! Need to save some coins for the FF expansions (next week?--it's week 4 and they usually happen then) and upgrading my Fairy Forum (34 level ups to go for 5-star)!
  • Nova2012Nova2012 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 104
    edited August 2014
    Thank you posting this! just expanded all with my coins - I am quite Farmville broke now. LOL
  • jetlordjetlord Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 339
    edited August 2014
    The good news, I still have 1,250,000,000 coins left after expanding. The bad news, there are 17 new obstacles to get rid of and they take 65, 55, and 30 parts to beg for. (long sigh)
  • PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited August 2014
    Jetlord: In this time and era... after everything has been said about Stables and the number of high-value crops, Tiger Blooms, Blue Whales, etc, no farmer should ever be strapped for coins. Also, just FYI, the obstacles on Mistletoe Lane work with Special Delivery Boxes... so I am hoping you won't have such a hard time clearing them out.

PS: I am doing terrible with the Atlantis obstacles. For some reason, none of my neighbors want to deal with those Coral gifts :(
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited August 2014
    jetlord wrote: »
    The good news, I still have 1,250,000,000 coins left after expanding. The bad news, there are 17 new obstacles to get rid of and they take 65, 55, and 30 parts to beg for. (long sigh)
    SDB works with the obstacles on Mistletoe Lane.

Oh PZ has already mentioned it.
  • TuTu22TuTu22 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 771
    edited August 2014
    Jetlord: In this time and era... after everything has been said about Stables and the number of high-value crops, Tiger Blooms, Blue Whales, etc, no farmer should ever be strapped for coins. Also, just FYI, the obstacles on Mistletoe Lane work with Special Delivery Boxes... so I am hoping you won't have such a hard time clearing them out.

PS: I am doing terrible with the Atlantis obstacles. For some reason, none of my neighbors want to deal with those Coral gifts :(

I think they are expiring.
  • jetlordjetlord Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 339
    edited August 2014
    I realized the obstacles could be cleared with SDBs and have used 600 or so to clear out most of them. Still have a few more to go and I won't go below a reserve of 500 SDBs just in case something more important comes up. Expanding ML wasn't really a priority but since it was free, I did it and probably will never use all the new plots.