Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coin Expansions for Enchanted Glen

Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the ForumsRegistered User Posts: 3,849
edited July 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
Hurrah, hurrah! I've been waiting for these; thanks for the information. :cool:

Comments

• Karen 2Karen 2 Grand Poohbah Facebook Connect User Posts: 749
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for the heads-up... that farm was so tiny I ignored it after I mastered it.
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited July 2014
    Howdy Farmers,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Enchanted Glen expansion. Enjoy and have a great farming day! ;)
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited July 2014
    coin expansion for atlantis too and of course the 90% limited time
  • Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire
    edited July 2014
    Smokey265 wrote: »
    Two coin expansions have been released for Enchanted Glen. 22x22 and 24x24 are now available for COINS!

Check out the announcement on the Dirt Farmer FarmVille News Network and share with your friends: https://www.facebook.com/TheDirtFarmer/photos/a.142959949097980.27790.134994493227859/748471088546860/?type=1&theater
    I wish they'd open it up to level 40 on all farms instead of dorking around with this "Which Farm are they gonna do now" baloney!
  • FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited July 2014
    I wish they'd open it up to level 40 on all farms instead of dorking around with this "Which Farm are they gonna do now" baloney!

I think they are doing it farm by farm so we don't get overwhelmed with all the treasure clearing parts needed.

I think they are playing farm catch up right now to get them expanded to 28x28. I believe we will see 2 more for EG next week and then ML for the 2 weeks after that. Then maybe they will start in on the HL, ED, EV, MR, Oasis (ie newer farms).

Your guess is as good as mine if they will release expansions past 28x28. Nothing in the game in the past year indicates they will; but I was surprised when they started releasing the 28x28's too. In the past (over a year ago) they did release larger expansions for HH, WW, LC, England, and Home. I personally would like to see coin expansions to at least 36x36 (last expansion with treasures).

I also think they should update SDB's with parts at least up to MG (last farm with 28x28 coin expansions.) Hopefully they will do that once they finish catching up on coin expansions.
  • jetlordjetlord Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 339
    edited July 2014
    All the expansions are welcome, but after mastering each farm, I don't see a need to make it much bigger. We have plenty of plots to beat the leader board each week and master all the LE crops that pop up from time to time. Maybe I'm just not into setting out all the decorations as some others.
  • FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited July 2014
    jetlord wrote: »
    All the expansions are welcome, but after mastering each farm, I don't see a need to make it much bigger. We have plenty of plots to beat the leader board each week and master all the LE crops that pop up from time to time. Maybe I'm just not into setting out all the decorations as some others.

I can't say that I disagree with you. I'm not a decorator either. But I do like having space to work with. Though if you were far behind on crop mastery I can see more larger farms being beneficial.

I do use some of the farms for crafting. Though I try to put the short term crops on farms with unwither rings, which are still 20x20. I also tend to put a spa, bakery, and/or winery on the larger farms.

I've recently started a project of expanding all the 50 level buildables. (I have no plans to work on the Australian vineyard until bushel yields are corrected) I'm working on one at a time. (My brain doesn't seem to want to process what I have to do for more than one at a time) Right now I'm working on Atlantis and having more crop space for this process is beneficial. (I'm planting all 3 crops for one part on one farm, harvesting, and then filling the craft shop multiple times)

I can also pick and choose which farms I feel like using for the leaderboard. And complete it in a single day on fewer farms. And still be able to work on crafting projects.
  • jetlordjetlord Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 339
    edited July 2014
    I planted most of my farms for the leader board last week and ended up with over 8000 plots. That's not counting the five farms I use to craft for fuel and Oasis on which I'm just finishing up the last few masteries. Even with all the 20x20 farms, every thing I want to do is available and I've never spent FC for expansions. Expanding old farms just means scrambling to remove obstacles which goes slowly with most of my neighbors ignoring the feed.
  • elmopaloozaelmopalooza Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 951
    edited July 2014
    Um. That's great and alll but I already HAVE those expansions as I am sure many do. I need other expansions on this farm so I can clear out my gift box. Seriously?
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited July 2014
    jetlord wrote: »

Yeah, if you're not into decorating, then having extra land might not be as important once a farm and its crops are mastered.

But the decorators have been begging for more room for a long time because we have so many cute things to work with.

I'm starting to move stuff around and transfer items from other farms (which I hadn't done because we had no room to use them).

I'll probably even save up some FC to purchase the next expansion if I can get it at a discount. I'm having fun decorating!!!! :)

FV_CrowdedFairies_zps91c0c624.jpg
    edited July 2014
    Jetlord

I hear you about the treasure removal tools. They are a pain to collect. When we started getting coin expansions past 20x20, I realized I had better start collecting them all. I was (and still am) one of the lucky ones who had the feeds tab so I happily helped people get treasure removal tools and started a stockpile in my gift box. Usually my stockpile doesn't last long once we get coin expansions, but it helps clear some of them.

Elmo
    We should get 2 more close to the end of this week. I don't know exactly when, I'm only guessing we will get 2 more because of recent expansion history.

Out of the 500 slots, I think treasure removal tools take up about 36 slots (Including the new farm if I counted correctly). Technically 11 of them are in SDB's, so you could sell the ones for WW, Hawaii, Jade, hh, and ml. So really only 25 slots are needed for treasure removal tools. So if you are having issues with the slots (or unique item limit of 500), you might look at what else is taking up room. (decorations, animals and trees are likely to be the trouble areas)
  • elmopaloozaelmopalooza Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 951
    edited July 2014
    nothin so far. i really need more coin expansion on the farms so I can start cleaning out my gift box. I am at a standstill here. Can't get any new items as my box is full but can't empty it because I have nothing I can use the parts on due to no coin expansions Come on people.
  • illdocilldoc The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,152 Assassin
    edited July 2014
    Check again---the next (last) 2 coin expansions (26x26 (2 mill) and 28 x28 (3 million)) are out! 4 large trolls and 1 medium troll to remove (in addition to any previous ones still to remove, of course).
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited July 2014
    illdoc wrote: »
    Check again---the next (last) 2 coin expansions (26x26 (2 mill) and 28 x28 (3 million)) are out! 4 large trolls and 1 medium troll to remove (in addition to any previous ones still to remove, of course).

Thanks for the info! I can't believe we have two more coin expansions for EG -- after waiting so long and begging so hard. Yay! :)
    edited July 2014
    I think we will get ML next week. It's the last of the "older" farms that is not 28x28. After that, I'm thinking they will start on the "newer" farms (HL and forward). I'm not sure if we will see past 28x28 on any of the farms for coins. (I'm not saying I don't want it. Just saying I'm not sure if Zynga will give us that for coins. My preference would be to unlock all the ones for treasures for coins so I don't need to hold on to the parts anymore)

Older and Newer are relative terms. For the above discussion, I'm referring to MG and earlier farms as older.