Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to level up quickly in Jade Falls?

JellyZJellyZ Cream Corn ChampionRegistered User Posts: 1,043
edited July 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
I vaguely remember something about Terrace Crops giving ZP. And there's a statue that gives ZP when you harvest it? Did you buy all the Jade expansions? There also might be items in the market that you can buy for Jade and get ZP.

Comments

• rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited July 2014
    Terrace crops, crafting certain recipes in Tea Garden and Master Lu's Study.

If you are familiar with using seedling nursery you can grow Magic Gem Bonsai and magic rainbow prism trees. These trees when placed from the gift box will give 125zp. The other trees like magic sugar maple, pecan pie, falling leaves and giant pirate trees give 50zp when placed from gift box.
  • FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited July 2014
    Master Lu's Study - that was the statue I was trying to think of (well, technically a buildable).

If you still have any of the July 4th gifts in your gift box, I think a lot of them gave zp too.
  • musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 379 Social Snowflake
    edited July 2014
    rnbw flwr wrote: »
    Terrace crops, crafting certain recipes in Tea Garden and Master Lu's Study.

If you are familiar with using seedling nursery you can grow Magic Gem Bonsai and magic rainbow prism trees. These trees when placed from the gift box will give 125zp. The other trees like magic sugar maple, pecan pie, falling leaves and giant pirate trees give 50zp when placed from gift box.

Oh wow; I didn't even know the seedling nursery existed! I looked at the guide and now understand why some of my neighbors give five trees and some just one!

Do these trees have to be placed on Jade Falls to give zp?
  • JellyZJellyZ Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,043
    edited July 2014
    I think the trees give ZPs everywhere :)

Thanks, fellow farmers, for all the suggestions.. will work on them! :)
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited July 2014
    Imperial Rice is a good terrace crop to plant because it's a 4-hour harvest time.

(Forbidden Lily is also a good terrace crop for earning more Jade Coins.)

Also, you can build Master Lu's Study on every farm using Special Delivery Boxes. :)