Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

blank request posts

Half-LightHalf-Light Loose CannonRegistered User Posts: 7 Not a Title, but a Star
edited August 2014 in Bug Reporting
I've been seeing those too.

Comments

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 379 Social Snowflake
    edited July 2014
    I wonder if it's a facebook problem? I've been having problems with facebook today (including farmville). I usually go through the feed in the morning to click on help requests, but I couldn't even do that today. I'm not having problems with any sites except facebook.
  • chickadee27chickadee27 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 167
    edited July 2014
    I had that happen, and before I let it post, I cancelled, then tried it a second time, and then it worked.
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited July 2014
    Same here. I was clearing out bushels, but the posts to share them were completely empty.
  • JZ FarmJZ Farm Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 171
    edited July 2014
    Same here, posted for a quest item I needed and it was blank, nothing to click on for help so means I will get NO quest parts and I am behind as it is running out of time because of work. This sucks!

Please find the problem and FIX it

Thanks
  • icinlasalleicinlasalle Aged To Perfection Registered User Posts: 634
    edited July 2014
    291e4qt.jpg

this is what im getting when trying to post....(for some reason, my first post was deleted. guess zynga doesnt want this issue to be posted?!)
  • chickadee27chickadee27 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 167
    edited July 2014
    Posted for votes, blank post, so now I'll have to see if it'll work next time. Awfully hard to get things done. :(
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited July 2014
    Howdy Farmers!

I see that your Facebook posts appear blank. The Studio has been informed about this and they are looking into the root cause of this issue. For reference, please click the
    Known Issue Article for this topic. A fix will be out shortly. Thank you for reaching out! :)
  • vittoria2711vittoria2711 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,048 Lord of the Forums
    edited July 2014
    Having the same problem, intermittently. FYI...next time it happens when trying to post a vote post, X out the box, reload the game and try again. (You have to reload. Trying it again with no reload will bring up another white box.)
  • Karen 2Karen 2 Grand Poohbah Facebook Connect User Posts: 749
    edited July 2014
    It's not all the time, just some of them... I just tried to share some foals - two worked fine, the third was a blank post. :(
  • Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited July 2014
    i also just posted asking for day 4 on the fireworks count down but then one of my friends tried to help but was no link for them to help. she commented with a few question marks. I check it out all was on the post was blank and at the bottom where the should of been get a blazing fireworks peg link was missing that is twice i have posted and same thing happened i can't get many on the feeds as they always expired. needs fixing now please i can't be doing with these issues that links not happening :(

i managed to find 2 valid posts on the feeds out of say 11 or12 invalid which leaves me 1 more to find unless its fixed within the next 6 hours as when i refresh my page in hope would of been able to post it with everything intact to find it was locked so no help forth coming for the next 6 hours
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited July 2014
    I think this may be FB issue more than a game issue. DF posted a workaround that may help. Right click in the upper blue border of the empty post and choose Reload Frame. The result may provide a complete post rather than an empty one.
  • Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited July 2014
    I think this may be FB issue more than a game issue. DF posted a workaround that may help. Right click in the upper blue border of the empty post and choose Reload Frame. The result may provide a complete post rather than an empty one.
    i was thinking of trying that if a blank post appers on it rather than click on it to post i refresh my page and i know it well be still open i done that a few times in the past and found was still able to post.

it worked but it does not work on sharing bushels though only get 1 chance as if you reload you don't get to share it as it not pop up to share thats the downfall. :( as i was harvesting red poppies and i got a share pop up to share one but all i got was that blank post so i knew no one would get it so i just canceled it :(
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited July 2014
    Howdy Farmers,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this. The Studio is still working on it at the moment. Your patience is very much appreciated. By the way, Happy 4th of July to all of you! :)
  • TrashTerrierTrashTerrier Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 308
    edited July 2014
    When you click to post a request and get the blank post, don't proceed and cancel the post
    Restart your farm and try again

It's just a temporary walkaround, not permanent, it might happen again
    If it happens again, just restart again

If you clicked to share a bonus and get the blank post, just cancel and forget about it, you could restart your farm, but the bonus is gone

I hope this is of any help to those in desperate need of parts n stuff ;)
  • Maryd DeeMaryd Dee Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 40
    edited July 2014
    For about a hour nothing will post, the share box just sits there blank with those wavy lines like it trying to work. Please fix it. Thank you
  • janie_reb_aingealjanie_reb_aingeal Fisherman Registered User Posts: 172
    edited July 2014
    Started with my farm yesterday & continues today. Thanks to those who posted the workaround suggestions until this issue is fixed.
  • McCFarmerMcCFarmer Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 526
    edited July 2014
    I see this is a known issue, but it's been happening for over a week now and seems to be getting worse. This is now happening several times a day for me and is particularly frustrating when I'm wanting to share an Instagrow or personality prize.
  • Sheryl1234Sheryl1234 Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 20 Building Expert
    edited August 2014
    Until this issue is fixed, it would seem to me that zynga would give us the fee "skip" on the quests. You can only post once every 6 hours, how are we supposed to get them done.
  • Farm_Farm_ Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 487 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited August 2014
    I posted exactly 40 trees. 8 of them are blank posts. This is getting ridiculous.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file