Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farm crops not loading

Deja726Deja726 Delightful DucklingRegistered User Posts: 10
edited September 2014 in Bug Reporting
No crops in Australia, Atlantis, Enchanted, or Mistletoe. Just circles... :(

Comments

• Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited June 2014
    same here but mostly on my England farm i usually refresh when this happens but it not worked this time and i can't harvest them as they are all gray and they are the reds blues and whites crop. the only way i could harvest them is on farmville express but there is 1001 crops and take forever doing them one at a time. i have a turbo ring on my farm but as they are invisible they do not highlight. only getting circles that can't see at all.
    edited June 2014
    yes it only loads on my iso puffin browswer
    edited August 2014
    i having the same issue on my groovy flower crops only getting gray circles i have reloaded and my crops still invisible i even closed my browser and loaded my farm and still invisible. i just not able to harvest them at all
  • AnnthewhofanAnnthewhofan Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 295 Unstained Chieftain
    edited September 2014
    crops won't load only showing circles on EC farm i reloaded it 3 times closed page still no improve ment and i can't find a pointer to start harvesting as not pick up. and they are the leader board crops only need to harvest 2000 more to complete event please fix

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file