Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I finally finished!!!

Comments

• Merida MaggioreMerida Maggiore Not a Title, but a Star User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited May 2014
    i really would like to have my Eldorado Statue back it is just a circle right now. thank you
  • JellyZJellyZ Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,043
    edited May 2014
    Well done, FarmerCuddles!

Bennigan and Sandy, congrats on your achievement! I would not ever want to finish that Australian Vineyard. Sandy, I am with you... last nite, I spent an extra hour on FV AFTER I did what I thought I needed to... it's like work! I was so tired when I was done!

I'm going to really try not doing one of those quests. Esp when you need to level up a tree (75 harvests) in one of the steps and I placed the tree on Riveria instead of any of the other farms. I don't really care though...
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited May 2014
    I only do the quests that go with the newest farms, it has made life a lot easier, and I can even do them twice!
  • Topcats33Topcats33 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 42 Building Expert
    edited May 2014
    I am in shock because today I managed to get the last item from the Time Travel....the Nunchaku Turtle AND I got the last purple scale I needed to get the final dragon from the Dragons Lair!!

Not sure what to do next now.....
  • FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited May 2014
    Way to go TopCats! I've still got to get the English dog and Japanese turtle from the Time Travel. Problem is I rarely remember to posts for it. I'm still working on the dragons as well - I usually just harvest them and forget to check if I have enough to make any of them.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited May 2014
    Congratulations Top Cats
  • gailatfvgailatfv Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,852 The Chosen One
    edited May 2014
    Minor triumph but all the obstacles are finally gone from the Riviera farm. Whew! Now just a few crops to master yet and "maybe" I'll think about expanding the emporium as that seems to have gone much easier than EV, where I will probably never finish that last animal.
    edited May 2014
    gailatfv wrote: »
    Minor triumph but all the obstacles are finally gone from the Riviera farm. Whew! Now just a few crops to master yet and "maybe" I'll think about expanding the emporium as that seems to have gone much easier than EV, where I will probably never finish that last animal.

I always rejoice when those land mines are finally uncovered, really dislike those things.
    edited May 2014
    Topcats33 wrote: »
    I am in shock because today I managed to get the last item from the Time Travel....the Nunchaku Turtle AND I got the last purple scale I needed to get the final dragon from the Dragons Lair!!

Good for you!!! I still haven't gotten that hustling cow and QE dog.. in fact I have given up on them :P
    edited May 2014
    Finally finished:
    - beat EV
    - completed upgrading Blue Sea Cafe to Level 5
    - made all the Emporium animals
    - finished mastering all of the pizza shop 2 hr crops

Finishing up the second to last herb crop ( I know I know.. I'm lagging way behind...), hopefully will master the last one soon.
    Going to have a family reunion = time off from FV for a few weeks... so no quests for a while. we'll see how that goes! :)
    edited May 2014
    Congratulations JellyZ, have fun at the reunion and we will see you when you get back.
    edited May 2014
    Thanks, Sandy! Look fwd to being away from the FV job LOL! :p
  • FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited May 2014
    I finished bushel babies!

I ended up with 1 extra oatmeal in the hidden storage. It's going to stay there and rot at this point.

Have a great time JellyZ! (oh yeah, pizza crops. I suppose I should work on those next)
    edited May 2014
    Way to go on the Bushel Babies Farmer Cuddles!
    edited May 2014
    11 superfertilizers and instant grows later spent and the pizza crops are finished.

Re the pizza shop and hidden bushels, I'm making 1 cheese pizza and hoping that uses up the hidden bushels. (The inventory is off and I'm not sure how many crusts I actually made). I think the one style of crust was the only item I crafted (several times to use up bushels)

I've got 2 crops yet to master, but the super crops. The one is from the new buildable which I'll get to once I get seeds. The other is the yellow flag (the bushels are fixed by the way).

I guess the super crops will be next on my agenda. And lots of crafting to use the bushels.

I also finished the El Dorado quest yesterday so back to super crops and crafting there as well.
  • benniganbennigan Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 587 Goldsmith
    edited May 2014
    I finished Munchkin Country just now. My first ever unwither ring.
    edited May 2014
    Awesome Bennigan! I used to think Unwither Rings were useless, now I want them for all my farms.
    edited May 2014
    Good job Bennigan!

Sandy - With the seemingly unending supply of unwither from FS and the leaderboards, I'm not really concerned about wither. But it's nice to get the rings for the newer farms (where I'm planning to plant short term crafting crops). I should have the unwither ring for MR in a week or 2. (I think I need about 208 more anchors)
  • marlene5889marlene5889 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 844 Forum Meister
    edited May 2014
    Congrats Bennigan

I wish I could get an Unwither ring for my HF but I have loads of Unwithers so not an issue. I shall start working on getting the Unwither for Riviera after I finish my emporium - nearly finished Animal No 13.
  • Cochise1520Cochise1520 Assassin Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire
    edited May 2014
    Topcats33 wrote: »

Not sure what to do next now.....

Now that's an accomplishment I gave up on that thingy long ago~~~~Wtg!
    edited May 2014
    bennigan wrote: »
    I finished Munchkin Country just now. My first ever unwither ring.

Wtg I really want an unwither ring for the Winter Wonderland farm but it is never in the market! I am so sorry I missed that one!
  • SpiritBloomsSpiritBlooms On Fire Registered User Posts: 711
    edited May 2014
    I took well over a year off the game, came back in January of 2013, and I have finally beaten all the farms but the most recent (Riviera). I'm amazed I was able to do it. But I had no time for much else - very few quests, etc. Now, once I get my farms in order, I might be able to relax and spend some time decorating - which is my primary love of the game. I wanted to beat all the farms so I could build up storage space and be able to move items between farms (though the locked items are something I'll need to work around).
    edited May 2014
    edited May 2014
    Congratulations SpiritBlooms, I love to decorate too, although I don't do that much any more.
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited May 2014
    I finally got the Garden up to Level 5 in Farmer's Square! I was on vacation for a few weeks so it's taken me awhile to catch up. :)
    edited May 2014
    edited May 2014
    Congratulations everyone I finally finished the dairy~~~~Whew! Level 970 all mastered!
  • gailatfvgailatfv Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,852 The Chosen One
    edited May 2014
    Holy smokes, Cochise! That's quite the deal....congrats. I quit the dairy a long time ago when I couldn't figure out why I was doing it and it kept swiping FC from me with errant clicks!
  • Richard ReidRichard Reid Assassin Registered User Posts: 921
    edited May 2014
    I finally got the space ship completed to level 50 earlier this week. And today I finished making the last animal in Bushel babies. (I didn't re-do all of them for the baby version, but I made several each of the sunflower bunny and Lily fennec.)
    edited May 2014
    Congratulations Richard Reid