Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

not receiving bushels requested as gifts

nydustynydusty ChocolatierRegistered User Posts: 69
edited May 2014 in Bug Reporting
I also just sent bushels to friends and they did not receive any. I had not returned any other gifts yet so I know that wasn't the issue. I did not get a pop-up to return the bushel, as I normally do.

Comments

• AlistairRAlistairR This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 45
    edited August 2013
    I too have been unable to get any of the new bushels for Sweet Acres. I have asked several times and several neighbours have confirmed they have sent them, but absolutely nothing has turned up. In between asking for the Sweet Acres bushels some of the same neighbours have successfully sent me other bushels. I got the impression that someone had forgotten to mark up the new bushels somewhere in the game where it allows them to be sent.
  • lcatlcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 196
    edited August 2013
    ditto. People ARE sending them, I know these friends and they tell me so. But the bushels never make it to the farm. Well I think, so what else is new, typical of farmville when a new farm opens. Was getting bushels by asking just fine on other farms, but on Sweet Acres where you need these for the quest? nope. Some days I wonder why I bother...
  • pghkatpghkat Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 16
    edited August 2013
    Count me in on this as well. Friends are sending me what I request, I accept them in the notification but they aren't showing up in my craftings ... this & the game feeds expiring within minutes of being posted (known issue since April) should be looked into instead of giving us more farms
  • Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited May 2014
    Same issue here i have never ever received any bushels my friends sent for months now i go straight to the gifts as soon as some one has sent me a bushel as they click like but it never there i even refresh my game to see if i get it but no :( not happy as i really need 3 of them and none nada

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file