Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No gifts opend, from the Spring Bunny

Webb BlackmanWebb Blackman On FireRegistered User Posts: 858
edited April 2014 in Bug Reporting
The event did not get extended for two days in my game. I just looked inside, it said the event had ended, and prompted me to open the gifts. I only had collected 40 eggs because I didn't do any crafting. The gifts are in my Gift Box. So, yes, the gifts have been created.

The problem they had was with the recipe ending early so that's why they were extending the event. Again, it didn't extend for me but that's okay. I'm happy with all the freebies, especially the new animals and fuel. :)

Comments

• marlene5889marlene5889 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 844 Forum Meister
    edited April 2014
    The banner stated extended for 2 days - they didn't. A member of my family had 44 eggs and couldn't finish yesterday. Today their only option was to open the eggs and no option to redeem the bushels already waiting to craft.
  • teddbearsteddbears Dramachine Registered User Posts: 58
    edited April 2014
    I only had 28 eggs and it made me open them today. They did not extend it like they said they would.:confused:
  • Webb BlackmanWebb Blackman On Fire Registered User Posts: 858
    edited April 2014
    Smokey265 wrote: »
    The event did not get extended for two days in my game. I just looked inside, it said the event had ended, and prompted me to open the gifts. I only had collected 40 eggs because I didn't do any crafting. The gifts are in my Gift Box. So, yes, the gifts have been created.

The problem they had was with the recipe ending early so that's why they were extending the event. Again, it didn't extend for me but that's okay. I'm happy with all the freebies, especially the new animals and fuel. :)

Mine would not open yesterday but they did open this morning. I agree that getting the new animals to master was very nice.
  • Webb BlackmanWebb Blackman On Fire Registered User Posts: 858
    edited April 2014
    teddbears wrote: »
    I only had 28 eggs and it made me open them today. They did not extend it like they said they would.:confused:

I had 50 eggs but I had crafted them well over a week ago.
  • Doodlebugsmom07Doodlebugsmom07 Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited April 2014
    teddbears wrote: »

I had 44,and it made me open them as well.I had enough stuff to craft,but wouldn't allow me to craft.
  • PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,659 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 2014
    I never got to open mine .... I had 50 about 3 days ago .... gave me the open them option then I got the 'whoops fv has been enhanced' ... and when I clicked on it to open them I had no eggs and it was extended until 26th april .... what the ??? .... where are my eggs and if they were automatically opened up it would have been nice to know what I got .... no fair zynga .... screwed over again it would seem !! :mad:
  • anca2021anca2021 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited April 2014
    My 50 eggs won't open;i didn't received any of the gifts from the Spring Bunny...can you help me pls? my FB uid 100000737463294
  • montpelierplacemontpelierplace Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 88
    edited April 2014
    I just checked - my 50 eggs won't open either.
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited April 2014
    They have reset the event (which wasn't exactly a good idea). You probably won't be able to open them until April 26th.

At least your eggs are still there. Some players are reporting that the reset caused their 50 eggs to revert back to 0 eggs.
  • kittenflowersmomladykittenflowersmomlady Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 180
    edited April 2014
    I got a pop up saying something to the effect of 'howdy farmer, we see you have opened all your eggs and we have extended the event til the 26th should you want to play again'
    This did not happen. I did not open anything. I left it alone as of this morning waiting for it to be 'fixed'. This is so wrong. =(
  • Richard ReidRichard Reid Assassin Registered User Posts: 921
    edited April 2014
    I did open my 50 eggs on the 24th (crafted them a week or so ago) and today I got the 'extended' notice. I Promptly crafted another 50 eggs; now we see what happens when I get back from my trip sometime the 27th or 28th. :p
  • anca2021anca2021 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited April 2014
    the same problem; i still have 50 un-opened egg-gifts...the most strange issue; in my husbands profile, where i sometimes play, the 15 egg gifts opened; this morning, on his profile there was a welcoming message about gifts till 26th...but not on mine.... :((((
  • FarmerMarieFarmerMarie Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 191 Fisher
    edited April 2014
    syr1cp.jpg

Must be patient, at least 'til tomorrow..if they don't open then, then we can complain :)
  • LobajazzLobajazz Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 459 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited April 2014
    I had the 50 Eggs within a few days, because I planted the crops for the receips all over the old farms that I hardly use otherwise...
    I see exactly the same as on the image on the post above...
    Kinda puzzling...init? :rolleyes:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file