Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Market Stall for Mediterranean Farm ?

Bonnielass8Bonnielass8 The Pesky HelperRegistered User Posts: 81
edited April 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
You should have the 50 000 coin option available (just below the FC amount). That's how I got mine

Comments

• JellyZJellyZ Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,043
    edited April 2014
    Sorry I am not able to find out if I can buy market stalls for coins.. I was able to buy 4 market stalls on Monday. Today, I try buying another one it's for FC only... wondering if it's because I hit the limit for stalls... but then it should say so. Perhaps it is a bug .... have you tried reporting it to Z?
  • Sparky0Sparky0 On Fire Registered User Posts: 765 Aged to Perfection
    edited April 2014
    You may want to try collecting a bushel from the feed (even if it's something you don't want) while you are in that farm. I have gotten a screen telling me that I can't collect it since I don't have a stall there. It gives you a free stall. Well, so far it has.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 2014
    It gives you the option to buy a coin stall when you are harvesting, otherwise it is Farm Cash in the Market.
    edited April 2014
    Be careful with the coin stall while you are harvesting, it looks like it takes FC but if you refresh it probably hasn't.
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited April 2014
    I just traveled to Riviera for the first time this morning (free access) and I have the option to purchase a Market Stall for coins or FC.

I've never had to wait for bushels at harvest to get a Market Stall for coins. I bought two stalls for coins and it didn't even pretend to take FC.

So, hopefully, this means they have all the bugs worked out and everyone can purchase Market Stalls for coins now. :)

Riviera_MarketStall_zps07b8edfb.jpg
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 2014
    I took early access last Monday and was able to buy all 5 stalls for coins on that date. Did something change? I had to go to the market 5 times to do it and did a search for "stall", which brought up both the coin and the FV cash options.

The other trick works too...plant 5 different crops, instagrow them, and then harvest them slowly, one at a time. You should get popups asking you to buy another market stall for each different crop as a bushel is acquired.
  • Bonnielass8Bonnielass8 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 81
    edited April 2014
    Sandy7226 wrote: »
    It gives you the option to buy a coin stall when you are harvesting, otherwise it is Farm Cash in the Market.

No it didn't. That's why I made this post. In fact, I stated I got no market for my bushels.
    illdoc wrote: »
    You should have the 50 000 coin option available (just below the FC amount). That's how I got mine

Well, until this morning, that was not an option in my market.
    Smokey265 wrote: »
    I just traveled to Riviera for the first time this morning (free access) and I have the option to purchase a Market Stall for coins or FC.

I've never had to wait for bushels at harvest to get a Market Stall for coins. I bought two stalls for coins and it didn't even pretend to take FC.

So, hopefully, this means they have all the bugs worked out and everyone can purchase Market Stalls for coins now. :)

Riviera_MarketStall_zps07b8edfb.jpg

This just happened today for me as well. I had contacted support and they said there was nothing they could do but gave me some instant grows.
    edited April 2014

This just happened today for me as well. I had contacted support and they said there was nothing they could do but gave me some instant grows.

I'm so glad to hear that you're able to buy the Market Stalls for coins now. Yay! You were probably experiencing something "wonky" in the system due to early access and/or updating the database to prepare for free access. Many bugs work themselves out as the database gets populated with new information. Although the Support team cannot fix anything, your bug report gets tracked so it's good to let them know. And it was nice of them to give you some instagrows. :)
  • dixieaingealdixieaingeal Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 423
    edited April 2014
    All I have is the cash option.
  • Richard ReidRichard Reid Assassin Registered User Posts: 921
    edited April 2014
    I too still have no coin option for Riviera market stalls. :mad:
    edited April 2014
    I too still have no coin option for Riviera market stalls. :mad:

Have you looked in your Gift Box to see if one is hiding in there? It's possible that one got added without you knowing.
    edited April 2014
    I didn't have the coin option until just now, I don't know if it has anything to do with the game being "enhance", LOL. It could.
  • AngeldumplinAngeldumplin Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 314 Unstained Chieftain
    edited April 2014
    There are no market stall for coin in the Emerald Valley farm and I wouldn't waste money buying them for farm cash either that is ridiculous.
  • dixieaingealdixieaingeal Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 423
    edited April 2014
    Checked this morning & the stalls were finally in the market for coins for me too :0)!