Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zynga Adds not loading

Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party StarterRegistered User Posts: 1,037 Pet Queen
edited April 2014 in Bug Reporting
I posted about a week ago that there was a problem with the "Earn free farm cash" tab i.e. that a screen briefly appeared for a couple of seconds, attempted to load , then disappeared again. Then the tab and the video ads disappeared altogether for a few days.

Today the tab is back, but with exactly the same problem.

Moderators, I don't know how much money companies are paying to have their advertisements screened on FV, but I would imagine that they're not getting their money's worth if the adverts won't even load. Have you made Zynga aware of this ongoing problem?

Comments

• gelseygelsey The Chosen One Suspended User Posts: 25
    edited February 2014
    McCFarmer wrote: »
    I posted about a week ago that there was a problem with the "Earn free farm cash" tab i.e. that a screen briefly appeared for a couple of seconds, attempted to load , then disappeared again. Then the tab and the video ads disappeared altogether for a few days.

Today the tab is back, but with exactly the same problem.

Moderators, I don't know how much money companies are paying to have their advertisements screened on FV, but I would imagine that they're not getting their money's worth if the adverts won't even load. Have you made Zynga aware of this ongoing problem?

I understand how you feel about this McFarmer, rest assured that this has been forwarded and noted with the team. Kindly bear with us on this! I'll post an update once I heard from them. I will also include this on my report for a follow up.
  • McCFarmerMcCFarmer Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 526
    edited February 2014
    Hi Gelsey, Thanks for the response.

Update: Have just clicked on tab and one video advert loaded, played and paid 1 FC. However, it was back to the same problem (described above) for subsequent ads. This was despite switching farms and logging off and on again. So the problem still isn't fixed and the sponsors still aren't getting their money's worth.

Modertaors please feed this back to Zynga.
  • gelseygelsey The Chosen One Suspended User Posts: 25
    edited February 2014
    Hi Gelsey, Thanks for the response.

Update: Have just clicked on tab and one video advert loaded, played and paid 1 FC. However, it was back to the same problem (described above) for subsequent ads. This was despite switching farms and logging off and on again. So the problem still isn't fixed and the sponsors still aren't getting their money's worth.

Modertaors please feed this back to Zynga.

Thank you for the information that you've shared McCFarmer I will surely forward this to the team so they can look further into it. I'm sure this input will help a lot with their investigation.
    edited February 2014
    The problem hasn't been fixed yet.

Moderators, is there an update?
  • JanelexJanelex Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 465
    edited February 2014
    Yes one of the ads isn't loading, it tries for a few seconds then goes back to the farm.
    edited February 2014
    Video adverts disappeared altogether for few days. The "Earn free farm cash" tab is back today, but the exactly the same problem persists

Moderators, please acknowledge and give an update regarding what Zynga is doing to fix this. Sponsors are obviously paying money for this, but Zynga isn't delivering the service. I'm tempted to write to recent advertisers and let them know about this.
    edited February 2014
    Video adverts disappeared altogether for few days. The "Earn free farm cash" tab is back today, but the exactly the same problem persists

Moderators, please acknowledge and give an update regarding what Zynga is doing to fix this. Sponsors are obviously paying money for this, but Zynga isn't delivering the service. I'm tempted to write to recent advertisers and let them know about this.

Moderators, any update on this glitch please? It is so frustrating that free FC has essentially ended for me and others.
    edited March 2014
    Bringing back to page 1. Update please, Moderators.
  • Butterfly EnchantressButterfly Enchantress Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 12
    edited March 2014
    Bringing back to page 1. Update please, Moderators.

Hi there, McCFarmer~

There is no news yet regarding this issue. We will update this thread once we have information available. :)
  • AnnthewhofanAnnthewhofan Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 295 Unstained Chieftain
    edited April 2014
    I not been able to get any free FC as the video is not loading i been getting that free icon on the side but not getting it at all just the thing that says "it be worth the wait" It would be worth the wait if it loaded but no chance what a appointment so disappointed :( what a bummer :(:(:(
  • Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited April 2014
    Same here all get is 'wait a minute; it be worth the wait' i sat there since i saw it on the bottom right corner of the screen word 'FREE' so i click on it and i too is disappointed that all i am getting a page that just goes on loading and not getting any where. If companies are trying to advertised their products then they are failing measurably.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file