Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When was the last time you farmers saw this?

pianoplayer88keypianoplayer88key The Chosen OneRegistered User Posts: 1,403 The Boss
edited March 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
I came close about two months back and really had to scramble to get enough via neighbors and crafting.

Comments

• MouseWranglerMouseWrangler Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,936 Lord of the Forums
    edited March 2014
    It's been years since I've seen that message. I have enough fuel now for more than 5 million plots.

I wish I could send you some. :(
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited March 2014
    I saw that when I first got the "pizza crops", I thought I had enough fuel to last a lifetime, so when I saw that message I couldn't figure out what it meant. LOL
  • chittchitt Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 277
    edited March 2014
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited March 2014
    I've never seen that message. The chicken is quite cute! Hope you have been able to stock up on more fuel. :)
  • Richard ReidRichard Reid Assassin Registered User Posts: 921
    edited March 2014
    I wish there was a way I could send you some fuel.

I too have noticed a considerable drop in super crop yields with the bushel report, but it hasn't hurt me too badly. I'm still making more fuel than I'm using. I have added some new recipes to my regular crafting list which makes up for the reduced morning glory, blueberry and blackberry crops. - Spring Meadow Candle and Daffodil Lotion. (I just happened to throw the club daffodil into one of my occasional 'work on crop mastery' rounds and ended up to my ears in daffodil bushels. Planted some other items to go with them and put them to good use - and just kept going.)

I think my Jade Falls yields have at least doubled since the bushel report showed up (Nori, Hamachi, and various irrigation crops) and I don't think I've lost anything on Hawaii. I'm not so sure about Mistletoe Lane - when I get a chance I'll have to do some tests.
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited March 2014
    I seem to have more bushels than I can use all over the place. I keep forgetting and I look down and see expected yield of those 4 flats ( a flat is a 4x4) to be 60 bushels and I laugh because those of you who read my posting know that me having 60 spots free for bushels is not happening :) Now that I can get unwithers on demand I am becoming less of a farmer... I haven't harvested Jade and Glen and Hawaii for over a week although I visit and use the crafting on occasion. I think those of us with the new and improved bushel report are not seeing any bushel issues. Mistletoe still has its bonuses as does Jade. I of course increase my gas supply every day without trying....even crafting bubbles and other parts for the various feed spitters hasn't caused a gas shortage...
  • gailatfvgailatfv Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,852 The Chosen One
    edited March 2014
    I'm not sure if I have ever seen that message either. I don't plant all that many crops anymore so with buying high level goods from my neighbors and getting usually 24 cans a day from Farmer's Square, I'm pretty much set for fuel. I try to remember to go around and harvest my various gas pumps but truthfully, I usually only remember a couple of them regularly. Things may change if I decide to take on the super crops in El Dorado though. I'm still trying to decide if I want to tackle them because they irritate me just looking at them but perhaps I will get bored enough to start on them. It would be a lot easier if I bought the expansion for ED, especially since it is on sale, but I just can't face those huge obstacles that I see waiting just off the edge. It doesn't seem right to have to pay for more grief with them.