Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farmer's square but no orders showing

KorieKorie This Space Is AvailableRegistered User Posts: 20
edited February 2014 in Bug Reporting
Same problem with the order board. All I get is a blue blank rectangle.

Comments

• JZ FarmJZ Farm Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 171
    edited February 2014
    Same problem with the order board, will not appear till I refresh and hard enough to travel as it is.

Not sure I like this new farm, looks nice, love the idea but having to run back every 10 or so minutes if you want to actively work on doing something there ... well we have how many farms now???? and so long and hard to load and travel, wish we could access what we are crafting/doing from any farm but. Oh well. Like the roads, kinna kewl and LOVE that we have licence for storage. Going to move my train!!! :-) No crops is great, a farm to decorate.
  • Li MeiLi Mei Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 26
    edited February 2014
    My order board is empty.
  • TxMomof5TxMomof5 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 12 Loose Cannon
    edited February 2014
    Same here. I'm level 4, but every single 'order' requires something I'm not able to craft yet. I've gotten the exact same rewards for doing orders that I could complete, in the hopes of leveling and unlocking the other items needed. This didn't happen. S!! orry, not going to waste the fc on this hot mess!!
  • Webb BlackmanWebb Blackman On Fire Registered User Posts: 858
    edited February 2014
    Was there ever any doubt that the game development team or the studio team would release another flawed feature. I guess that they need to provide work for the support group. It seems that the sole purpose of this feature is to get the players to spend FV$ but that is kind of hard to do when the order board will not even show up and the studio team is so slow when it comes to fixing any of their errors.
  • Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited February 2014
    i was surprise yesterday when i got a lets go pop up and then it took me to another new farm saw it was a farm specificity fill orders to earn gifts. However there is something missing the orders list as it says on the panel where usal naighbours are is blank so i assume that is where the orders are suppose to be is that right?

The icon of the red haired lady says fill in 1 order but i don't know how as i searched every where and can't see it, so please needs a fix as must be a bug somewhere that why the order list is missing :confused:
  • AnnthewhofanAnnthewhofan Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 295 Unstained Chieftain
    edited February 2014
    Same here today I was please to find the new farm to fill order and was able to fill them as i went along I got the turbos and unwithers yeah. But I traveled to it just before and found where the orders where yesterday was blank, so what happened to them needs a fix. As i think i going to love this new farm if this issue can be fixed pleas ASP.
  • AnnthewhofanAnnthewhofan Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 295 Unstained Chieftain
    edited February 2014
    I got them back after it reloaded might be something that happened when i traveled from another farm and reloading it fixed it. i gave an update later
  • amyo101amyo101 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 66
    edited February 2014
    Yeah I have to reload too to get the order board to appear.
  • nydustynydusty Chocolatier Registered User Posts: 69
    edited February 2014
    I am having a different problem with the new farm. I placed the corner gas station and now it has a red tear drop above it....indicating it is ready to harvest but when I click on it to harvest it I get the pop up telling me what I will get when i harvest it and how many harvests to go before it can be upgraded but it still won't harvest. I am still having problems with the order lists showing. I have to refresh everytime I travel there to get it to show.
    edited February 2014
    It is so interesting the words that the Studio Team uses. Have you noticed that it is always "some players" that have a problem. It is most likely all players have a problem and only some of the players report the problem. The others just get tired of the **** that Zynga allows to be published and leave the game. And the management of Zynga wonders why.
  • gailatfvgailatfv Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,852 The Chosen One
    edited February 2014
    And I have yet another problem. Seems like they are starting to pile up. I have made a screw in the supply shop but it won't harvest. I have plenty of room in my inventory but I can click and click and it does no good. I have refreshed the farm multiple times with no resolution. With only one slot open, I am pretty much at a standstill until this gets fixed!
  • Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited February 2014
    It seems that after reloading it i got a full list of orders now, so rreloading it worked and i had 7 orders ready then as i filled the orders went too 4 as all wanted the same things. So looks like when one travels there got to then refresh to get them orders list,
  • sheltiefan7sheltiefan7 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 88 Dramachine
    edited February 2014
    Thank you fellow farmers, I was missing the order board too, reloaded and there it is.
  • Mrs. ChristusMrs. Christus Colossal Titan Slayer Suspended User Posts: 396
    edited February 2014
    Rebecca2 wrote: »
    i was surprise yesterday when i got a lets go pop up and then it took me to another new farm saw it was a farm specificity fill orders to earn gifts. However there is something missing the orders list as it says on the panel where usal naighbours are is blank so i assume that is where the orders are suppose to be is that right?

The icon of the red haired lady says fill in 1 order but i don't know how as i searched every where and can't see it, so please needs a fix as must be a bug somewhere that why the order list is missing :confused:

First: Farmers square is not a new farm!
    Second: the orders load, if you load anew the farm.
    third: Farmer square don't need neighbors, also not the neighbors ladder.
    4th: the posts are also the issue, think, zynga are working on it.

No panic, see and enjoy!
    edited February 2014
    4th: the posts are also the issue, think, zynga are working on it.

No panic, see and enjoy!

They may be working on the issue but they certainly are not working all that hard as nothing has change so far today.
  • JuanC888JuanC888 Investigator Registered User Posts: 123
    edited February 2014
    another feature implemented without proper quality control! actually, what else is new!
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited February 2014
    Howdy Farmers!

The Development Team was made aware of this concern with the Blank Order Board in Farmer's Square. You may visit this article to vote for a fix as well. I'll be sure to stay on top of this until a fix is implemented. Thank you for your time. :)
  • Isle of GreenIsle of Green The One Who Knows It All Facebook Connect User Posts: 166 Investigator
    edited February 2014
    I eagerly awaited this new farm. The hype that was presented indicated that it would be very different from what we have now. It's a big disappointment.
    edited February 2014
    Howdy Farmers!

The Development Team was made aware of this concern with the Blank Order Board in Farmer's Square. You may visit this article to vote for a fix as well. I'll be sure to stay on top of this until a fix is implemented. Thank you for your time. :)

As much as I appreciate your looking into the matter, it would have meant a lot more if you had said that instead of looking into the matter that an order had been given for the studio team to fox their problem be fired. If more effort was given to presenting the players with a quality product in the first place, things like this would have never happened. And voting to have something fixed is just a cop out. There are so many unfixed problems with Farmville that it could not be clearer that the present studio team and management could care less about the players. They are under the mistaken idea that there will be a never ending flow of new players to replace those that quit and in my opinion, they are wrong. Player support gave me the impression that the matter was to be fixed and you giave the impression that depending on the number of votes, the studio team might stop thinking about the issue and fix it.
  • EvangalyneEvangalyne Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2014
    Why is it there are no orders on the order board that I can actually fill to level up to 4? Every order on my board requires an item that are levels higher than what I can actually accomplish/craft with the buildings that I'm actually able to get. I have several orders that require dairy items which are not available til level 4. I'm quite frustrated. :( Please fix this.
    edited February 2014
    I just opened Farmville this morning and went to the Farmer's Square and the orders bar has returned but since everything is run by a give and take at Farmville, now the trees in the background are now enlarged so much that they over over flow into the central game space. At least the player can fill orders even if the feature screen looks bad.
    edited February 2014
    Evangalyne wrote: »
    Why is it there are no orders on the order board that I can actually fill to level up to 4? Every order on my board requires an item that are levels higher than what I can actually accomplish/craft with the buildings that I'm actually able to get. I have several orders that require dairy items which are not available til level 4. I'm quite frustrated. :( Please fix this.

Just elect to "SKIP" the orders that you can not fill or work a bit harder filling those that you can and try to advance to level 4 as quickly as possible. I always found orders that I could fill even from the start.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file