Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jungle Hideaway

marlene5889marlene5889 Guru of MayhemRegistered User Posts: 844 Forum Meister
edited January 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
You do get expansion parts after completing an animal.

Comments

• jetlordjetlord Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 339
    edited January 2014
    Each time one of these things come out, it seems that the difficulty increases in expanding the parts capacity. Crafting for the Jungle Hideaway is very tedious without the El Dorado farm for coins and making tons of the low level animals to get expansion part is even worse. Guess I'll just not worry about completing this until the farm and some expansions become available for coins.
  • marlene5889marlene5889 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 844 Forum Meister
    edited January 2014
    jetlord I agree with you. I've looked at the parts needed and came to the conclusion that it's better to use bushel swap and just do the animals over and over again. For no 5 animal you need 6 items where the storage limit is 5. I've started, got to No 5 and don't have the new farm but I know like Hollybright that the crops may be long yield ones and the bushel swap may be low so I'm going along the hard way. I'll make and sell them.
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2014
    Howdy farmers!

Thank you for your thoughts regarding Fields of El Dorado's own crafting building called the Jungle Hideaway! It works similar with Elite Horses feature and it will help you complete Beat Fields of Eldorado challenge once you make all 15 animals inside! As such, I would like to share with you this strategy guide which might help you level up faster! Hope this helps a lot! :)

Good luck and have an awesome day ahead! :)
  • seh702seh702 Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 55
    edited January 2014
    I made it to the 5th animal but now Im at a standstill. I tried to do the craft bushels but alas no one is offering any bushels from El Dorado. Any Ideas on how to level up so I can collect the animal. Thank you all
  • gailatfvgailatfv Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,852 The Chosen One
    edited January 2014
    You can either use the bushel swap or make the first bird over and over and over again, which is what I did. I now am the proud owner of 28 Legendary red stilts or stlits, depending on where you see the spelling. That got me enough to make the 5th animal and I think that is where it automatically expanded so I could progress. It is a long slow painful process though!
  • illdocilldoc The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,152 Assassin
    edited January 2014
    The "crates" and "mixed berry cup" from the current quest helped me make a few leopards! I, too, am now on the 6th animal--25 stilts, 6 leopards and 4 tamarins (the 2 smoothies from another quest helped with that), not a single part crafted. Just be patient!
  • PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited January 2014
    Good information here... each new animal building seems more complicated at first. It gets better as you become more familiar with the parts and requirements. Remember how confusing and frustrating Elite Horses was when it first came out?

I am not sweating over the Jungle Hideaway. I have made the first three animals without even trying. The expansions are a different story now. As with the Hollybright animals, I was able to satisfy the "BEAT FARM" requirements by crafting multiples of the first few animals. I still have the last two animals and an expansion left. But who cares, as long as I beat the farm and get the wonderful and amazing and ostentatious, and 'flabbergasticalous' shipping license that does NOT allow me to transport the wonderful locked items :)

Anyhow, just adopt the same relaxed methodology with Jungle Hideaway. Sooner or later the coin/reduce farmcash land expansions will be released. More crops can be planted, more bushels will be acquired, and you can craft the parts in peace. No pain, no pain.
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2014
    Amazingly enough, I am now working on the 13th animal. This is a better building than its predecessors. However, the need for storage expansion is still there. I crafted like crazy to get the parts I needed for more capacity.
  • gailatfvgailatfv Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,852 The Chosen One
    edited January 2014
    Hmm, I'm finding it harder to do than the last one. It seems that a large number of the parts all need to be made at the same station so everything bogs down while waiting for those to finish. Maybe it was like that the last time but for some reason, this time, it seems worse. I'm just taking it as it comes as there is really no hurry. It will take me forever to master the crops anyway with the small number of plots and I never really use the shipping license anyway so I have no idea why I am even making an attempt at any of it.
  • belle7478belle7478 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,202
    edited January 2014
    I've made the 1st four, which is as far as you can get without expanision. I'm remaking the 1st two animals in hopes of parts. They seem easier than the next two. Is it truly random so my chances are as good as if I made the next two, which are more onerous?
  • marlene5889marlene5889 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 844 Forum Meister
    edited January 2014
    Belle it pretty random. I found when I made the 1st one over and over I was getting more parts for the Den. For that I need 4 + 2 + 2 but for the Terrace (the one with the most need) I found had to intersperse 1 and 2 to get parts. My need for that one is 8 +6 + 4. But I am just taking it very steady - haven't done anything on it for 2 days.
  • chittchitt Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 277
    edited January 2014
    anybody have a tasty recipe for legendary red stilts? I have already sold off about 70 and have a newly expanding population explosion to deal with..
  • Cochise1520Cochise1520 Assassin Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire
    edited January 2014
    I Haven't started awe boo but I did finish the elite horses . I placed it on the Hawaiian farm so its not locked.
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2014
    I am working on animal #15 as of today.
    edited January 2014
    Well done Farmerdoofus. I'm still struggling to get to No 5.
  • Honey TitanHoney Titan The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 260
    edited January 2014
    Currently on animal #12 and also almost enough parts to expand the terrace to 25. This one seems more difficult to me too mostly because there will be multiple items needed that have to be made in the same station so it's tough to keep several stations working at the same time. The concept is easier now that we have had a few things like this, but it's still so time consuming. And all I can say is thank god for the bushel swap. Would be impossible to expand without it for me.
  • FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited January 2014
    My experience on these is I will get enough parts to expand the den, then the terrace. I've almost got enough for the den - but I really only started on it on Monday when we got free access. Parts will come with time - and I'd rather use the bushel swap to get bushels to make crafts to level up the Herbal Hut.

The one thing I found with elite horses and the hollybright one was one would use a station a lot, then the next one would use a different station a lot. Some of the parts you can work ahead on (particularly on the ones that take longer) so they are ready to harvest once you unlock that animal.
    edited January 2014
    Animal #15 takes the overuse of a single station to a new extreme. It is going to take days.
  • Richard ReidRichard Reid Assassin Registered User Posts: 921
    edited January 2014
    chitt wrote: »
    anybody have a tasty recipe for legendary red stilts? I have already sold off about 70 and have a newly expanding population explosion to deal with..

Just feed 'em to your clouded leopards. ;)

I've made mostly clouded leopards because they are the first animal from any of these darn buildings that is worth placing on my farm. Still working on the first set of expansions, both making animals and crafting parts.
  • belle7478belle7478 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,202
    edited January 2014
    I got to the fifth animal by remaking the 1st two, did bushel swap to make two parts and then spent 2FC to get the last two elusive parts to get the terrace to 10. Then as soon as the animal was done, both sides did expand to 15, so that was a relief. I don't know that I have the patience to go farther-- they get increasingly intricate and tedious and many parts take hours vs. minuyes. But at least I finally got one animal to show in the hideaway, which was my goal.
    edited January 2014
    I just finished the 15th animal. What a chore. I am so glad to be done with the Jungle Hideaway. Actually, I have officially "beat" El Dorado, since I finished the other requirements as well.
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited January 2014
    I just finished the 15th animal. What a chore. I am so glad to be done with the Jungle Hideaway. Actually, I have officially "beat" El Dorado, since I finished the other requirements as well.

Congratulations! So I've always been interested to know. What do you work on after you've finished a farm so quickly?

I'm still working on mastering crops for the last two farms! I can't even imagine being "done" with a farm so quickly. LOL
    edited January 2014
    I am working on the 21 super crops on El Dorado now. There is no requirement to master any of them , so I am not in any hurry. I have all but 6 of them at 1 star and about 3 of them at 2 stars.
    edited January 2014
    I'm plugging away at the 14th animal but it will be quite some time before I can do the 15th one as I need to expand the storage to 30 parts first and that is going to take a while. I still don't know why I'm doing it, just something to putz with while I'm waiting for crops, etc., I guess.
    I don't know if I will ever get this farm beat as there are just so many crops and then they threw in the super crops just to make it crazier. But if I do, I do and if I don't, I probably won't even notice the difference. I am on my last crop in Hollybright and then that one will be "beat." Yay! I will be glad to be done with the horrible lagging I get on that farm, even though it is so tiny. Must be all the sparkly lights making it bog down!
  • MouseWranglerMouseWrangler Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,936 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2014
    After I beat a farm I work on mastering the crafts that are specific to that farm. I plant the 3 crops required to work on one dish/item at a time and keep repeating it until I get the 5 star mastery sign.
    edited January 2014
    On animal #10. I haven't been knocking myself out to run to the end of the whole thing because I've been repeating the blasted bird over and over to expand. So far jungle hideaway is more likable than the apothecary or the sweet shoppe (easily the two worst thought out crafting buildings in FV).

At this point, I'm just hoping they will release the items for clearing all the crud from the jungle floor. Pulllease give us the capability of sending these items as gifts so we can receive them back from neighbors. My patience is wearing thin and most of my neighbors are ignoring this new el dorado farm altogether!
  • Mmmine2Mmmine2 The Boss Registered User Posts: 978
    edited January 2014
    chitt wrote: »
    At this point, I'm just hoping they will release the items for clearing all the crud from the jungle floor. Pulllease give us the capability of sending these items as gifts so we can receive them back from neighbors.

They must unlock at a certain level because I can send the Hand Brushes as gifts. When I click to send gifts it's a couple pages back but there are a few El Dorado things that are giftable.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2014
    Mmmine2 wrote: »
    They must unlock at a certain level because I can send the Hand Brushes as gifts. When I click to send gifts it's a couple pages back but there are a few El Dorado things that are giftable.

The Hand Brushes are on pages 8 or 9 but you have to be on the El Dorado farm and refresh to make them appear.
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for the tip guys! I'll give it a try...