Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't feed the bloom bulbs

Jacks328Jacks328 PumpkinFacebook Connect User Posts: 11 Loose Cannon
edited February 2014 in Bug Reporting
I am having a similar problem. The only difference is that my farm freezes when I try to grow a bulb, and I have to refresh my farm. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one with this issue.

Comments

• MaMoo53MaMoo53 Clueless Cookie Suspended User Posts: 26
    edited January 2014
    Cannot use any of my flower food on my Home Farm
  • MaMoo53MaMoo53 Clueless Cookie Suspended User Posts: 26
    edited January 2014
    I am having the same problem.
  • auntmimoauntmimo Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 494
    edited January 2014
    I'm having this problem too.
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2014
    Howdy farmers!

Thank you for reporting that you are unable to feed your bloom bulbs. I'll report it to our team so they can check it out. In the meantime, can you also try to switch to a different browser preferably Chrome or Firefox.

Thank you for this valuable game information! I'll update you once I get a feedback from the team. :)
  • SleepystitcherSleepystitcher Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 142
    edited January 2014
    I'm using Firefox. Not only can I not feed my bulbs, but any blooms I have that are not in bloom gardens are not "ripening." I harvested them 3 days ago and there has been no change in them. The gardens are working, but that's all.
  • EileenVBEileenVB Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2014
    I can't feed flower bulbs AND none of my individual flowers are growing. It's been awhile since they were ready for harvesting.
    Jacks328 wrote: »
    I have flower food in my inbox. I click on it, go to my farm, the bulbs are highlighted indicating to me that I should be able to feed/ grow them but the moment I click on a bulb they are no longer highlighted and no feed is deducted from my inbox. I've tried to refresh. Just not working for me. Any suggestion or is this a bug in the game?
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2014
    I'm using Firefox. Not only can I not feed my bulbs, but any blooms I have that are not in bloom gardens are not "ripening." I harvested them 3 days ago and there has been no change in them. The gardens are working, but that's all.
    EileenVB wrote: »
    I can't feed flower bulbs AND none of my individual flowers are growing. It's been awhile since they were ready for harvesting.

Thank you for your updates Sleepystitcher and EileenVB! I'll add this information you've provided to our team. :)
  • Richard ReidRichard Reid Assassin Registered User Posts: 921
    edited January 2014
    EileenVB wrote: »

I am having the same problem. The blooms that aren't growing don't show a % ready when I mouse over them. (Only single blooms seem to be affected; all my FULL blooms seem unaffected.) This is happening on all the farms I have blooms on - home, English Countryside, Lighthouse Cove. Using Firefox.
  • Rose FoxRose Fox Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2014
    I am also having these issues. :(
  • Jacks328Jacks328 Pumpkin Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Loose Cannon
    edited January 2014
    I don't have Firefox--I'm on Chrome
  • Mia722Mia722 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 12 Building Expert
    edited January 2014
    Thank you, Chocolate Heart, for reporting this. I use Chrome and the same thing is happening on my farm. Flash and cache are cleared. Farm freezes. Started happening yesterday so I came here to see if it was happening to anyone else.
  • AgentOrange55AgentOrange55 Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 488 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited January 2014
    Yup, same here, my blooms are ripening, and I can't feed & grow new ones.
    edited January 2014
    Any word on when the developers might start looking into this?
  • SpiritBloomsSpiritBlooms On Fire Registered User Posts: 711
    edited January 2014
    When I get bulbs to grow and plant them, I cannot grow them. I go to the gift box, click on flower food, and all the bulbs highlight in blue, but when I click on one the highlighting disappears and nothing happens, the food doesn't count. All I can do right now is sell the bulbs. Please fix.
  • Isle of GreenIsle of Green The One Who Knows It All Facebook Connect User Posts: 166 Investigator
    edited January 2014
    I'm having the same problem. So decided to give up on trying and sell them instead. Can't sell them either. I use Chrome.
  • SpiritBloomsSpiritBlooms On Fire Registered User Posts: 711
    edited January 2014
    edited January 2014
    I appreciate that this has been fixed. I do have one issue though. During the time the bulbs were not working properly the blooms were not growing and we were unable to harvest them. This was not our fault. But once the problem was fixed many of my blooms showed up as withered! Withered??!! How can they wither when they were locked up and unable to be harvested?? I've already used well over 100 bloom feed to restore SOME of them. I don't feel it's fair that I have to do this when I was unable to harvest them!! I think at the very least these withered blooms should be unwithered by Zynga.

ETA: Two days later, and still no comment or response to this.
    edited January 2014
    :confused::mad:Why is it we have to waste all the bloom food we've accumulated on blooms that withered while all the blooms and bulbs were locked and we were unable to harvest or feed them. This was a Zynga issue. We were not ignoring our blooms and allowing them to wither carelessly. We COULD NOT do anything with them for a week or more. I think Zynga should either refund the feed we've had to use, or unwither the ones we may still have sitting with the blue thingy above them. It would be nice and very much appreciated if we could hear something from Zynga on this part of the problem. I do appreciate Zynga fixing the original issue. I'd just like to know what if anything they plan to do about this other part of the problem. Thank You.
    edited January 2014
    I do appreciate Zynga fixing the original issue. I'd just like to know what if anything they plan to do about this other part of the problem. Thank You.

Apparently they plan on doing nothing except let us use up or have to beg for bloom feed to take care of the blooms that withered when we couldn't harvest them. Thank You, Zynga.
  • kittenflowersmomladykittenflowersmomlady Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 180
    edited February 2014
    Same here - been like this for a long time, now. It was a favorite feature but I just gave up =(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file