Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ads not giving Farm Cash

Comments

• Peter BooijPeter Booij The Pesky Helper User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 92
    edited September 2013
    Hello farmers!

While I do apologize for this issue with the Ads, I encourage you to visit this page so you can be aware on how to contact the Trial Pay should you not receive your game cash after having completed all the necessary steps to receive credit for an offer:

Earn Cash Offers and Contacting TrialPay Support

Take care and have a fantastic day! :)
    Again. This is the best you can give? YOUR game and not taking responsibility for it?

So guys this is what I did the last time I did not receive 14 FV Cash for watching 7 video adds.
    1. I did send an email to Zynga Customer support. I did NOT receive an answer.
    2. I did send an other email to Zynga customer support. Now they woke up end they did say the same story like the fairy tail tellers over here. Contact Trial Pay.
    3. I did send an email to Trial Pay. Guess what. Straight away they same day an answer. NOT OUR PROBLEM. Contact Zynga.
    4. I did send an email to BBB in which I did descibe the exact problem AND the three steps I already did do.
    5. I received WITHIN 2 days 14 FV Cash. And an email from Zynga apologizing for the inconvenience.

SO Chocolate Heart how about your third party to contact? I will NEVER do that again because no help from that side.
  • Lovely1969Lovely1969 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited September 2013
    I can see the ads, I've been clicking on them for about 7 times now, it always says "congratulations, you earned 2 farmcash" but I get nothing ! There used to be a button "return to farm but now I can only close the window with the little red cross and I get nothing at all !
  • AnnthewhofanAnnthewhofan Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 295 Unstained Chieftain
    edited September 2013
    for the last few days i not been awarded the 3 farm cash for the last 3 days I wonder why i sent the info off last time it happened to the firm that does it but i did not receive the FC, However i got 3 videos a few days later and i got FC each time now its stopped again and i click on it and closed it after I got the info i just earned 3 FC but I never got it on 4 Ascensions. Another thing it does not show up properly as it keeps flicking on and off all the time.. Yesterday i used internet explorer and i could see it better, but then i could not get it off the screen no closed tab like there is on Google Chrome and Firefox at the corner right. So gone back to my Firefox where it invisible on my screen and but still hear it just now and again it flicker into view tanterlising annoyance as I prefer to see it properly so to know when i earned the FC. I have to wait until the sound has stopped before clicking all up the side to find the closed tab when i have found it no FC
  • skygirlblueskygirlblue Dedicated Go Getter Registered User Posts: 360
    edited September 2013
    I'm still not getting the FC...so, I've just stopped doing the ads until this is fixed...
  • RuthieJoRuthieJo The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 102 Cloudylicious
    edited September 2013
    I'm not getting the farm cash I've been promised either. I do get the wheat how ever lol.

I'm going to start "Xing" out the ads, some of them are horrible and one has even made me sick to my stomach. If these
    pop up ads don't stop, I'm going to quit playing. It's bad enough they're all over the game but to have to watch videos takes
    time out from the game.
  • renehacherenehache Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 119
    edited September 2013
    The Shoppers Drug Mart ads don't give FC. Got this one 4 time, no FC. Sometime the ads area is just black, no ads.

AdsThatDontGiveFC1.png
  • LKochLKoch Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited October 2013
    cannot participate in ads in order to receive FV cash. ads are covered by FV.
  • LobajazzLobajazz Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 459 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited October 2013
    sooo... enuff written... WILL THAT BE FIXED??!!
  • linsingslinsings Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2013
    Been having same problem for months. I have contacted zynga support with no response. What I don't understand is that the ads I click on say they are zynga certified so why would I contact a third party?
  • LobajazzLobajazz Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 459 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited October 2013
    TODAY another variation: Pop-Up appears, I click, it loads....and loads.....and loads...and never starts :confused: can't anything just work right with this game? :mad:
  • Tricia4720Tricia4720 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 125 The Pesky Helper
    edited October 2013
    Have not been able to get any FV cash for the last 3 days. As with Lobajazz, it just keeps loading and saying "Please wait, it will be worth it"...what a load of crock. Not doing any quest because of the bushels we are not getting...only getting those stupid golden shovels and the **** mulch.
  • Astral201Astral201 Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 54
    edited October 2013
    Ads won't load for me and when they do they don't pay out. Not only that I've lost some of the FVC earned watching them. Very frustrating and time consuming.
  • tasitasi Investigator Registered User Posts: 56 This Space is Available
    edited October 2013
    i want my FV CASH
    no third party applications and .....bla bla
    fix it like before,thanks
    edited October 2013
    Now, yet ANOTHER variation of "ADS NOT GIVING FC":
    It loads fine, I watch the ad, it says: "...YOU EARNED 3 FARMCASH" but when I close the window (the blue "DONE" does not appear on the bottom) No FC is added.
    This is happening with ads to watch using the "COW ICON" on the lower right side of the screen.
    3 days now that I watch ads FOR NOTHING! that makes plenty of FC I sould have gotten...:(
  • Mel WhispMel Whisp The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 80 Dramachine
    edited October 2013
    I haven't been able to get farm cash for weeks because the pop-ups appear behind (or under?) the game. Can't complete them if I can't get to them. This is NOT a third-party issue.
  • LiMillrLiMillr The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 152
    edited October 2013
    Chocolate Heart, we are not referring to 3rd party applications within the game. Those are the ads below that we click on and have to jump through 3 dozen hoops or spend money. We are referring to the stupid things that pop-up in the middle of our game every single stinking time we change farms but we can't see them after we click on them. This is a Farmville problem, not a 3rd-party problem. We don't even know who the parties are because we can't see their offers. Zynga has them appear 'behind' our farms so that we cannot access them. These ads might give farm cash if we could get to them. If Zynga doesn't want us to see the ads of the advertisers who have paid them for this privilege then quit having the darn pop-ups while we are trying to play.
  • Paula GreenwoodPaula Greenwood Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 29
    edited November 2013
    Lobajazz wrote: »
    Now, yet ANOTHER variation of "ADS NOT GIVING FC":
    It loads fine, I watch the ad, it says: "...YOU EARNED 3 FARMCASH" but when I close the window (the blue "DONE" does not appear on the bottom) No FC is added.
    This is happening with ads to watch using the "COW ICON" on the lower right side of the screen.
    3 days now that I watch ads FOR NOTHING! that makes plenty of FC I sould have gotten...:(
    This is happening to me all the time.............watch ads............no Done button............no cash.............waste time watching if no reward..pls fix or get rid..............wasted 8 minutes watching one ad and no reward
  • WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 10
    edited November 2013
    Myself don't care for the ads so I use adblocker

3rd party ads and other things not worth it these days anymore. days of giving FVC probably are gone with them.

They are something to draw you to watch them but don't get the reward so either get adblocker so ads won't appear or ignore them
  • PurpleDHPurpleDH Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 8 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2013
    This threads seems to be regarding 2 issues.

1st Issue - not getting Farm cash
    - Watched many ads including california cheese, mcDonalds, tresseme, chex mix, and a few others I can not remember at the time. My farm cash did not increase for any of these. I watched videos, played games, answered questions etc

2nd issue - the box for ads hides you hear the ad but can't see it, when you are posting something it is behind the confirmation for posting, if you are quick you can click and respond. Once it says you earned the cash, then you can close using the x at top right of ad.

Using CHROME version 30.0.1599.101 , windows 7
  • Paul MuscatoPaul Muscato Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 41 Building Expert
    edited November 2013
    I had the same issue, order placed through the ad, order number 11131586433, but was not credited the 58 FV cash that should have been earned.
  • Farm_Farm_ Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 487 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited December 2013
    I don't even get the ads.
  • Farm_Farm_ Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 487 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited December 2013
    23jfuci.jpg

Ok so the cash cow on the RIGHT side of the farm window does NOT work at all so I see a banner at the top of the page and here is what I got. How am I supposed to get cash if I cannot watch the thing.
  • diannafa1diannafa1 Investigator Registered User Posts: 147 Saint Spontaneous
    edited December 2013
    i just posted the same problem, tho just started for me this morning
  • BettyAnnBettyAnn Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 39
    edited December 2013
    My earn cash box is working, but I have tried it a number of times and have never received any cash.
  • barjeebarjee Dramachine Registered User Posts: 38
    edited December 2013
    Like one of the posts above the AD will appear but when you click to watch if POOFs! the few times it has stayed was if you had a choice of ads to watch. THOSE played most of the time. Also I have at least 3 neighbors who have mentioned they haven't seen an ad on their farms for at least a year regardless of the browsers they use.
  • Anne EnglishAnne English Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited December 2013
    I didn't recive the 5 FV cash today either. I am so bummed out!
  • jennifarming2jennifarming2 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2013
    My farmbucks have disappeared. I just bought them and they appeared but now are gone. I keep seeing posts about contacting customer service but where?
  • LSipLSip Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon
    edited January 2014
    The past few weeks? I have been on Farmville for about 6-7 years. I have been cheated out of Farmcash about half the time I do the surveys or fill out the offers. I have reported it several times and stopped doing them for a while. I just got cheated out of a reward this morning. Again. The support people don't give a ****, so don't bother reporting it-if you can find out how to write to them!
  • Tricia4720Tricia4720 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 125 The Pesky Helper
    edited January 2014
    When I get the pop up to look at the ad all I get is a screen that tells me they are all out of ads at this time, please check back later. This has been happening to me in all my farms and for the past 3 days. I have not been able to get any FV cash
  • TeeMeeBeeTeeMeeBee Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited January 2014
    Can someone please tell us what is going on, with these constant pop up requests.. to watch videos.. and earn Farm Cash. I did one yesterday.. and supposedly earned 3 Farm Cash.. but when I refreshed my game.. it had been removed. These pop ups don't work properly anymore.. and are becoming a nuisance. Thank you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file