Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Turbo Crafting

2»

Comments

• farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2013
    I mastered this horrid Turbo crop thanks to the heavenly bushel glitch that occurred late last week where bushels and even matchbooks were not being deducted from inventory. How quickly they fixed that, but they cannot fix the problems we want to have fixed.

You do not get a mastery sign, just another star in your craft shop. Honestly, if it were not for the glitch, I would have made almost no turbos at all in the craft shop. That recipe was designed to be an epic fail. I just posted for more matchbooks, got 5, and can find no other posts where I can find a 6th. It appears all my neighbors gave up and do not even ask for matchbooks anymore. And I am not buying them. Z is dreaming if they think we are that stupid.
  • marlene5889marlene5889 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 844 Forum Meister
    edited October 2013
    I just posted for more matchbooks, got 5, and can find no other posts where I can find a 6th. It appears all my neighbors gave up and do not even ask for matchbooks anymore. And I am not buying them. Z is dreaming if they think we are that stupid.

Farmerdoofus even if you found a 6th you can't get it until 6 hours have passed. See my post on page 3 from my experiment.
  • gailatfvgailatfv Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,852 The Chosen One
    edited October 2013
    I managed to get the 6 matchbooks after a couple days of trying so I have made a grand total of ONE turbo from this epic fail. What on earth were they thinking? Sometimes I swear they live in an alternate universe that doesn't include actual common sense.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2013
    thanks to the heavenly bushel glitch that occurred late last week where bushels and even matchbooks were not being deducted from inventory

OK - that explains a lot, I thought maybe I was having a senior moment lol
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Forum Meister Suspended User Posts: 690 Dedicated Go Getter
    edited October 2013
    gailatfv wrote: »
    I managed to get the 6 matchbooks after a couple days of trying so I have made a grand total of ONE turbo from this epic fail. What on earth were they thinking? Sometimes I swear they live in an alternate universe that doesn't include actual common sense.

I have accumulated 12 Matchbooks since I last posted. I then went into my craft shop to see what counts I needed to utilize those 12 matchbooks when it dawned on me.

I'd have to plant Flaxen Strawberries and Celery. Harvest them. Hope I got enough bushels and if I did, craft my two Turbo's and then wait 6 hours to reap the rewards.

Instead, I just grabbed another 4 water dishes off the game feed, harvested 25 strawberries and 25 red peppers and got a 3 pack of turbo's in about 10 minutes flat.

This is a no brainer and each time I see where some farmer has shared out another Matchbook to the game feed, I really want to message them about the Puppy Love Quest.

Thanks Zynga. For nothing...........
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2013
    19Lyds wrote: »
    This is a no brainer and each time I see where some farmer has shared out another Matchbook to the game feed, I really want to message them about the Puppy Love Quest.

I'm only doing the matchbooks because I already have the bushels, originally I was going to go for the mastery sign, but when I saw the requirements for the second star I doubted there was anyway I could master the recipe, so I depleted my stock of bushels and kept just enough to do the matchbook method a few more times. I'll continue to do the puppy love quest method for a few days but honestly I have more than enough turbos, now if there were a quest for Organic Fertilizer I would be doing it 24/7! LOL
  • Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited October 2013
    I been asking for help for the matchbox but and it been capped at zoro posted twice and not getting now as as soon as one of my frends click it showed no info so not been able to make any i have made one after i found some on the feeds but none of my posts are working :(
  • TuTu22TuTu22 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 771
    edited October 2013
    19Lyds wrote: »
    I have accumulated 12 Matchbooks since I last posted. I then went into my craft shop to see what counts I needed to utilize those 12 matchbooks when it dawned on me.

I'd have to plant Flaxen Strawberries and Celery. Harvest them. Hope I got enough bushels and if I did, craft my two Turbo's and then wait 6 hours to reap the rewards.

Instead, I just grabbed another 4 water dishes off the game feed, harvested 25 strawberries and 25 red peppers and got a 3 pack of turbo's in about 10 minutes flat.

Ten minute strawberries and peppers?
    edited October 2013
    seemed to be working this mourning must of fix it however those that were posted several hours earlier all blank pages i posted the screen shot of it but looks like it been removed somehow. wanted to show what was happening that i was getting no help several hours ago. now the posts are working it seems. I hope iit stays that way i got 15 celery and 32 of the flaxen strawberries and got to wait now another 6 hours, i hope the fixer still be good if not i be back

Looks like the other screen shots i saw yesterday are gone too unless i was just seeing things that was not there
    edited October 2013
    i just clicked on a matchbook that had just been posted a few seconds ago and and it was no info on it the it did not work at all please fix you only gaven us 7 days and down to 17 hours left you do something then it goes wrong and i only been able to make 4 in the last 7 days because the post never work and no one can get help at all. :mad:

The one i just posted most be good as i got help so some do work