Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FarmVille not loading - APRIL-

Comments

• PattyPeppermintPattyPeppermint Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 591
    edited April 2013
    Part of that "17 pages". Husband's farm not loading since April 6, IE 9 at all. Played a couple of times on G. Chrome, this weekend. But, same problem with blue cloud duck picture as above post. Funny thing, sometimes we can hear his farm,but not see it on IE 9 and Chrome,this last week. Can't click on the "play" button either. He was a daily player since the 2nd year of the game,without fail. Well, that record is shattered. I don't have any problem.......... yet. He uses laptop, I have my computer. Both newer. I get the same results he does when I try his game on my computer. Ergo: The game somewhere has a glitch for some people..........as............per all the posts this last week. Yes, we tried all the things there were to try to fix it. So, apparently not on our end....:(
    edited April 2013
    Many,many posts and treads regarding this "issue" of the last week. Something is wrong somewhere.......server?
  • Rhonda FieldRhonda Field Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited April 2013
    my farms are not loading either have been like that for 3 weeks on and off very frustrating tired of duck chewing grass
  • Scoobydoo04Scoobydoo04 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited April 2013
    My farm is either not loading getting the white clouds and the duck,or It will load and I go to ask for help with missions or ohterwise the page will go white,cant get to my requests either.this can be fixed right.
  • rmongesrmonges Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited April 2013
    I am having the same problem.
    Please fix this ASAP.
  • uddergrl1uddergrl1 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 8 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited April 2013
    Can anyone help?? I haven't been able to get on my farm for about a week. And when I do its not to long before I get the duck screen. Nothing is posting either! Your help and assistance is much appreciated!
  • CaptainCatnipCaptainCatnip Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 293
    edited April 2013
    It is seriously Pathetic... All your Stinking pop ups work fine... all your crapp encouraging us to Buy MORE farm Cash or PAY to send a Gift to our Friends works Great!!!

But when it comes to US being able to actually PLAY and Enjoy FarmVille... CRASH, FREEZE, ENHANCE, SHOCKWAVE ISSUES and On and ON and ON... EPIC FAIL ZYNGA, EPIC FAIL:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Mad parrot ladyMad parrot lady Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited April 2013
    gali10 wrote: »
    I'm fed out of the 2 clouds and the duck background picture ....155702_10151474517273046_1193551224_n.jpg

That **** duck!!! I'm a veggie but could easily ring it's **** neck. Really wish Farmville sort it out, it's been nearly a week and nothing is changing. I've done everything to try and fix it e.g clearing cache etc.. It's definitely their fault grrrrrr!!!!
  • TDogSkyTDogSky Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 10
    edited April 2013
    I was getting the duck and cloud screen, now my farm loads then after about 20 seconds, I get a blank screen with a little box at the top with a red x. I also cannot get my gifts. There is no envelope at the top. I have tried 3 different internet explorers. I can refresh but the same thing happens again. I haven't been able to play for a week.
  • MargsabellMargsabell This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 32
    edited April 2013
    Same problem, game not loading! sick of looking at the duck~ Shockwave Flash is error message. Ive cleared cache, i am using firefox
  • jweavjweav Clueless Cookie Facebook Connect User Posts: 11
    edited April 2013
    I'll be honest - this loading issue is a pain in the ****. It takes more time to load, reload, load, reload and TRY to change farms for the game to be worth it.

Needs to fixed before new **** is added.
  • RuhnezmayRuhnezmay Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 18
    edited April 2013
    STILL NOT LOADING....there seems to be a problem there are 20 pages of ppl having the same problem..we are all tired of looking at that duck...it all started for me around the 1st of the month & really went wonkey after the Garden Treasure island went live & forced everyone to go to the island after i went to that island the first time i had nothing but problems..i refresh & then i get the waiting for 1-ect.channel.farmville.com... & now im getting the same thing but 3-ect.channel.farmville.com... in the bottom left corner where it tells you whats loading & so on...i have tried loading fv on all my computers & i manage to get in the first time but when im done & go back to facebook & go back maybe an hour or so later i get the DUCK...i have done everything that has been posted so its NOT any of my computers so that leaves its on zyngas end....plz zynga fix the problem...
  • MrsBavMrsBav Building Expert Registered User Posts: 4
    edited April 2013
    That's EXACTLY what I get - same picture, freezing out etc. I have just tried the Java removal and reinstall thing and it hasn't made a BIT of difference - please help Zynga?
    Nilla68 wrote: »
    Can not log in to Farmville, but I will not be longer than the picture shows below.

farmville.jpg
    edited April 2013
    Yep - exactly the same here too
    Ruhnezmay wrote: »
    STILL NOT LOADING....there seems to be a problem there are 20 pages of ppl having the same problem..we are all tired of looking at that duck...it all started for me around the 1st of the month & really went wonkey after the Garden Treasure island went live & forced everyone to go to the island after i went to that island the first time i had nothing but problems..i refresh & then i get the waiting for 1-ect.channel.farmville.com... & now im getting the same thing but 3-ect.channel.farmville.com... in the bottom left corner where it tells you whats loading & so on...i have tried loading fv on all my computers & i manage to get in the first time but when im done & go back to facebook & go back maybe an hour or so later i get the DUCK...i have done everything that has been posted so its NOT any of my computers so that leaves its on zyngas end....plz zynga fix the problem...
    edited April 2013
    Hi - am having the same problem as all these other people - have done the Java remove and reinstall and......... NOTHING. Still the stupid duck picture and it also makes my computer freeze out - I would suggest the problem is Zynga not us - pls help Zynga as I have crops that are probably dead and I cannot afford to buy unwithers:mad:
  • charliehendycharliehendy Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 14 Loose Cannon
    edited April 2013
    come on zyna sort that problem out soon as possible cos da last time i was doing my farm was last tues evening and couldn't get on it since weds, its is 6 days i can't get on my farms. i thought last night it was loading probably cos my screen didn't go blank after i was sending gift then i click on my game request it didn't work then i refresh the page then it don't load that well. I WISH YA GUYS WOULD SORT IT OUT TOO MANY UNHAPPY PEOPLE AT DA MO.
  • Cher1Cher1 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited April 2013
    ningamon wrote: »
    IT has been like this for 6 days now and no help from CS. This is ridiculous!

I also have been having problems logging in. I have followed adminstrators advice but it has made no difference
    edited April 2013
    Since April 6, my husband still cannot play on IE 9. A few days ago......somewhat on Chrome. Yes, there is something wrong somewhere. A lot of posts and threads.
  • Courtney ChilesCourtney Chiles Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited April 2013
    For over a week I have not been able to play. I am sure I have dead items as well as challenges that are no longer going to be there. I have tried IE, Chrome, and FIREFOX. It started out with freezing up and crashing and having to refresh and taking forever to reload, then it just would not load at all. I am tired of not being able to load the game and seeing the duck. Come on Zynga. Why is this taking so long. I have updated, re-installed everything on my computer and still seeing that duck. Why is this so hard?
  • McCFarmerMcCFarmer Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 526
    edited April 2013
    Ha! I have visited this thread twice a day since 10th April to see if there has been any acknowledgement from Zynga that this is widespread and ongoing problem and to see whether anyone has had a fix yet. I see we're still being studiously ignored!

I just had a response from CS to my third email which unhelpfully was word for word the identical response that I received to my second mail. It is disappointing that new and widespread problems like this are being fobbed of with template responses. This is lazy customer support at its worst!
  • Pam ReetzPam Reetz Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 173
    edited April 2013
    well I have had this problem ever since they put up the "send a gift" pop up.. Rarely can I get past the stupid duck splash screen and when I do I get the hanging garden one pop up and then that freezes my game too.. Then when you DO get into the game you hurry and get everything done because you know you have to refresh to have votes credited and such and that means another 2 or 3 hours of trying to get back in... This has been going on for over 10 days now.....
  • zamo1zamo1 Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 806
    edited April 2013
    Hello farmers,

We are aware of this loading problem and have also forwarded it to the FarmVille Team, so they are currently looking into this matter. Please also note that Customer Support cannot help with this problem as it requires technical review so we would appreciate if you could refrain to address this issue to Support.
  • KuteMadKittyKuteMadKitty Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited April 2013
    Im scuk on the duck image too... its annoying =/ doesnt matter which browser i use!
    edited April 2013
    zamo1 wrote: »
    Hello farmers,

We are aware of this loading problem and have also forwarded it to the FarmVille Team, so they are currently looking into this matter. Please also note that Customer Support cannot help with this problem as it requires technical review so we would appreciate if you could refrain to address this issue to Support.

Thank you for the advice, Zamo. I guess this is my new fact for the day. I had previously thought that CS existed to assist with problems experienced by customers!!
  • zamo1zamo1 Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 806
    edited April 2013
    I understand the hassle this loading problem is causing and how it is affecting your game play, but as this has been addressed to the FarmVille Team they are checking into it and hopefully it gets corrected soon. However, on the meantime I would like to suggest you to try the suggestions for these loading scenarios in the featured article here that have been helpful with the loading difficulties. If you have tried them already please disregard them but I just wanted to give it a try.
    edited April 2013
    zamo1 wrote: »
    I understand the hassle this loading problem is causing and how it is affecting your game play, but as this has been addressed to the FarmVille Team they are checking into it and hopefully it gets corrected soon. However, on the meantime I would like to suggest you to try the suggestions for these loading scenarios in the featured article here that have been helpful with the loading difficulties. If you have tried them already please disregard them but I just wanted to give it a try.

Aaargh! The problem has just got worse in the last hour with no changes at my end at all!!! When I originally wrote to CS for the first time on 10th, I had a response from Gaby on 11th April saying: "I did an internal update in your game to clear some bugs so this will not happen again, please refresh your game so the update take place and please do the tasks you were doing." This didn't fix the problem, but it did give me some limited access through multiple refreshes and entering the game by differnt links.

In the last hour I'm now back exclusively to the **** duck screen and no amount of refreshes or different entries will shift this. I have no access whatever and the game is closed to me.

Moderators, could we please have a more in-depth update regarding what Zynga is doing to fix this and an explanation regarding how they have just made this worse?

PS None of the tips are useful.
    edited April 2013
    It been an week now i can't get on my farm and i glad someone looking into the problem hope it will be sorting out soon
  • rhaysrhays Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
    edited April 2013
    For those who have not figured it out yet, it is not your farm that will not load, it is the "FarmVille Requests". If you could get to your farm it would load just fine, However, zynga is bound and determined you will take care of those Requests before they will allow you to get to your farm. If they would just allow us to bypass those Requests and go straight from the home page to the farm we could at least do our farm work and take care of those Requests later.
    How about it Zynga, are you up to a small side step untill you can get the "FarmVille Requests" dialog fixed.
    edited April 2013
    yer i could guess something wrong wih farmville request by the way mine have been not working of-on couple weeks or month but i am able to go on my farm probably to do my crops and other stuff bet most my crop have dead. some people farmvile are working cause they able to send game request and do other things.
    edited April 2013
    rhays wrote: »
    For those who have not figured it out yet, it is not your farm that will not load, it is the "FarmVille Requests". If you could get to your farm it would load just fine, However, zynga is bound and determined you will take care of those Requests before they will allow you to get to your farm. If they would just allow us to bypass those Requests and go straight from the home page to the farm we could at least do our farm work and take care of those Requests later.
    How about it Zynga, are you up to a small side step untill you can get the "FarmVille Requests" dialog fixed.

Seems a valid suggestion, as an anabilty to open request box occurred for me at the same time as the cursed duck screen problem. The 2 are obviously linked. A link appears to show up when I put the cursor over the envelope that is permanently at 51, but it is not active.
This discussion has been closed.