Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FarmVille not loading - APRIL-

Comments

• PattyPeppermintPattyPeppermint Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 591
    edited April 2013
    Oh, and he has tried every other browser there is! We both have IE 9 and Windows 7.
  • sasha60sasha60 Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 347
    edited April 2013
    Same problem here with the loading. Was playing and left tried to come back after about 30 minutes and the load screen stops about 1/2 way
    Not my computer
    Chrome, cleared stuff and all the other things you say to do as if it was my fault.
    Please fix
    need to harvest and a few dozen other things!
  • FarmerJill53FarmerJill53 Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    My farms will load and I can harvest but nothing else. NOTHING will open. Can't claim rewards or post requests if we can't get anything to open. My daughter helps me when she can but she has the same problem periodically. Also have done all we were told to do. Other games not having this issue. Would like to be able to get into gift box and complete buildings. I've just about given up on completing quests. Zunga PLEASE fix this. The game is not fun anymore.
  • misty bendermisty bender Learning the Ropes Facebook Connect User Posts: 22
    edited April 2013
    gali10 wrote: »
    I'm fed out of the 2 clouds and the duck background picture ....155702_10151474517273046_1193551224_n.jpg

got the same problem.....had it for over a week...........if it does load then it gets stuck with that stupid lonely animal thing

i am really fed up
  • Sir JonSir Jon Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 1 Loose Cannon
    edited April 2013
    The spotted pig quest...:mad:I just got and fed it, raised it, then after It disappeared. So why do u have such quest and waste my time and energy? This really stinks. Am getting tired of my stuff coming up missing. Animals just disappear, especially the ones I work for on quest.
  • Nicole AugunasNicole Augunas Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited April 2013
    1- Everything never stops loading.
    2- Crashes every two minutes.
    3- Trying to put my horses into a new horse stable and it will not let me.
    4- Crashes when caring animals.
    5- Can't recieve the Special Deliveries I am sent

I'm getting tired of this!!!
  • Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party Starter Registered User Posts: 1,037 Pet Queen
    edited April 2013
    I was off line yesterday for 14 hrs!!! Game not loading again this morning!! Please fix!! I should get 9 insta grows for the crops I didn't get to plant yesterday. I was in first place level on Atlantis farm!!!!

Other issues:
    1. Chicken coops & raffle gifts not going in gift box.
    2. When I harvest the light house cove, I have to hit play, the rest of the farm won't work.
    3. When you build a new animal pen, not getting 1st animal anymore.
    4. Where it said issues, loading etc. at top of game is gone.
    5. Pizza shop never was given back to me, and is not in my market.
    6. I haven't received the new horse barn yet, and people are already asking for parts!!!

PLEASE FIX THESE, WE CAN'T BE COMPETITIVE IF WE HAVE TO WAIT 2 DAYS LONGER TO GET SAME ITEMS.

PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME WAIT TO DO MY FARMS AGAIN TODAY.
  • Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party Starter Registered User Posts: 1,037 Pet Queen
    edited April 2013
    It said cookies cleared. Not. It is still not loading. Please get me in my game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't afford to loose all this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Michele Love RaetzMichele Love Raetz Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited April 2013
    i click on the fv link and the page comes up shows load bar loads then i get a blue screen with the duck on it and nothen else wont load into the game i have google chrome and have checked to see if i have the latest version of flash player and i do. any one else having problems and if so did you fix it and how
    edited April 2013
    Yes. Stuck on that blank duck screen! Not the computer.....husband's is not loading!!! Day 2.... He WAS a daily player from the beginning.:( Tried all browsers and everything else there was to try. Several neighbors having the same issue!
  • magivolmagivol Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 63
    edited April 2013
    I came here for another problem and I haven't read through all these posts but I may be able to help some of you simply through experience. Is everyone that is having trouble using Google Chrome? Chrome uses it's own flash plug in. That plug in does not seem to be working correctly with FV. If I am using Chrome and have their flash enabled, I cannot load the game. However, you can go into the plug in settings and disable their flash player and enable the stand alone flash that is used by IE if you have it. That allowed me to load the game. To see if you have both flash plug ins type the following into the site address bar of your Chrome browser, about : plugins (without the space before and after the colon). Hit enter and the plug ins page will come up. See if it shows two entries for Flash. If so you will want to disable the PPAPI type flash and enable the NPAPI type flash. I will post a pic at the bottom to show what it should look like when you are done. See if that allows you to load the game. If you do not have an NPAPI type flash listed, go to Adobe Flash Player's page and download the latest one for IE. Then you should be able to go back into your plug ins settings and disable Chrome's and enable the one you just downloaded. It should look like this when you are done:

2a5gpzk.jpg
  • chopsterchopster Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 19
    edited April 2013
    The same thing is happening to me, just the screen with the duck. I too am using google chrome. I couldn't even get to the forum, I have ask one of my friends to send me the link. I will keep checking here to see if anything has changed. Crops are all going to wither on me now. ;o(
    edited April 2013
    Is anyone reading these posts??????????? I have been waiting to get on my farmville game for over 2 hrs. and have reported with no response. What gives??????????? come on people please fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a heart patient and a daily player and this is very, very , very, upseting and stressful which I am not supposed to be stressed out!!!!!!!!!
    Please fix this and respond. Yesterday it took 14 hrs. till bedtime to get on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is anyone working today?? Is this just a forum?? Please respond and get my game working. I definitely do not want to have to go thru this everyday!!
  • cinnabar1980cinnabar1980 Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 15
    edited April 2013
    Is anyone reading these posts??????????? I have been waiting to get on my farmville game for over 2 hrs. and have reported with no response. What gives??????????? come on people please fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a heart patient and a daily player and this is very, very , very, upseting and stressful which I am not supposed to be stressed out!!!!!!!!!
    Please fix this and respond. Yesterday it took 14 hrs. till bedtime to get on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is anyone working today?? Is this just a forum?? Please respond and get my game working. I definitely do not want to have to go thru this everyday!!

I am having issues myself too. Wish i had gone on when i had gotten the chance.
  • COLIDRISCOLIDRIS Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 338 The One Who Knows it All
    edited April 2013
    im on firefox and don't get a duck but its taking forever to load. all i wanna do it post my 16 days quest and all i see is circles. i don't even farm anymore this is redic!
    edited April 2013
    I reported that Farmville wouldn't load again today at 10am. It is now 4:07pm and still won't load. Yesterday from 9am to 10pm they finally got it to load. When someone responded to my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today no one has responded and I am still not getting the game to load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the problem? Hello, is anyone there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please get this fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited April 2013
    Aggravating! Come on tech people....please fix! My husband cannot play on his newer laptop. It won't load at all! 2 days now. For years we both have been daily players! Well, his record is shot! So far, mine loads. I too, have a newer computer. Many of our neighbors' farms won't load either! Same exact issue! Email response to try other browsers,etc etc. and other suggestions.
    Well , I got news! We tried all that before writing Support. I even tried loading his game via my computer. HA!!!!! I knew it wouldn't work. But, mine does.
  • leesbunny294leesbunny294 Pet Queen Facebook Connect User Posts: 801 Forum Meister
    edited April 2013
    Please make sure that you clear your cache and browsing history. Go to the support page. There is a list of things that you can try. When all else fails, contact support and they can do some things behind the scenes.
  • starfire27starfire27 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 43
    edited April 2013
    For the past few days all I see when I try to load my farm is this:
    fv_zps3057f051.jpg

On the very rare occasions the farm will load, it loads the buy farmville cash pop up and that disables my entire page. I can not click anything. The cursor moves but can not click. I can't even click the red x to close the pop up. I close the entire page and then open it again in a new window and see the duck again. My crops are withering which keeps me from completing my quests. Not that I can get on to my farm to complete the quests or even use an unwither. I am beginning to get further behind on the baby animal countdown. I can't even load my farm to pause the farms with crops. I have never experienced problems this bad. I miss my farm. Please help
  • Lillian MettyLillian Metty Pumpkin Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
    edited April 2013
    Mine had done the same thing and I have the same picture for 4 days now. I know I am behind on all my quests and everything has withered by now and all they keep doing is adding more stuff to make the loading issue worse. This is uncalled for especially since I've dished out money on these games but this has wised me up to where it will never happen again and I am about to delete these Zanga apps forever from my facebook because it is also happening to the other games too.
    edited April 2013
    It let me on my Farmville for about 1 hr. Then the light house cove wouldn't load. Now I'm out again!!!!!!!!! The light house cove started loading and then just quit. When I hit play, it wouldn't load at all. Please fix this. This is so agrevating. I have crops to get.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pam SPam S The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 804
    edited April 2013
    My loading screen gets to about 75% and stops right there. Have cleared flash cache, cache, etc. but it is stuck at 75% loading on the loading screen.
  • sunnivara76sunnivara76 The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,318
    edited April 2013
    Haven't been able to get into the farm for a few hours now. Please turn off wither!
  • Michele Love RaetzMichele Love Raetz Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited April 2013
    my settings are the same that you have shown but still have issues sometimes it takes as little as 2 reloads for it to go through and has taken as many as 6 then i have given up its a pain but at least i can now play went 2 days with out it loading at all. thank you for your advice
  • WandamaniaWandamania Clueless Cookie Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Building Expert
    edited April 2013
    reloaded all day and still cannot get in - Cache emptied, Google Chrome & Firefox up to date, Windows 7....I knew Zynga did not care when I could not get int Cafe' World for a month....oh well, back to Pogo!
  • cpacellacpacella Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited April 2013
    Mine is not loading either, I have tried on explorer, firefox and chrome
  • CBPaxCBPax This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 15 Building Expert
    edited April 2013
    I actually got in by trying repeatedly from news feed (not the icon on the side) twice yesterday after multiple attempts. I cleared my
    fields (I think I got most of them anyway). I was hopeful that was a sign that things were looking up but I can't get in at all again today.
    Back to playing Mahjongg. Oh well. It doesn't cost me any money.
  • CJ MorrowCJ Morrow Building Expert Registered User Posts: 74 Black Sheep of ze Internet
    edited April 2013
    I went to check my newsfeed from the game at 9:59 pm. At 10:01 I went back to the game and now I have the duck and cloud screen. This on top of the bulbs not working, horse hall not giving horse shoes even after the third harvest, and my request envelope not working, I've about had it. Zynga evidently doesn't need or want the money I've been spending.
  • jansmithjansmith Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 401
    edited April 2013
    Farm won't load. First time in ages I've had this problem. In fact, I've hardly ever had the problem. Using chrome.
  • vittoria2711vittoria2711 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,048 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 2013
    FV was just enhanced and since then I am stuck with the Duck/Cloud loading screen. tried Chrome and Firefox, same thing. Cleared local and Flash cache as well. great enhancement.

It is loading through IE only, for me, which I hate. (No ZMC, though.) Oh...and the game is staying dark after posting about 25% of the time, requiring a reload. Why do we play this game again??
This discussion has been closed.