Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

No Dino Lab [Slow Roll Out In Process ! : ]

Comments

• GmaTrixGmaTrix Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 150
    edited June 2012
    No your incorrect.. It is not available for purchase to many of us. All searchable avenues searched and nada.. We do NOT have access to the Dino Lab.
  • dee veladordee velador Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited June 2012
    I am having the same problem! COME ON ZYNGA FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • alishaismealishaisme Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2012
  • MarscapeMarscape Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 354
    edited June 2012
    javasgirl wrote: »
    1) I have checked and re-checked my gift box.
    2) I have checked and re-checked the storage cellar on all of my farms.
    3) I have checked every page of the market and it is not now nor has it ever been available through the market.

I cannot speak for anyone else, but there is nothing helpful about these types of suggestions and lead to further frustration with Zynga, in my opinion . I would rather hear someone tell me the truth for which I would actually muster some understanding than to be given the run around. My mother received hers Friday night/early Saturday morning. It is now after noon on Sunday. I have a gift box full of materials
    and no Dino lab.

Hi, I never got one either, but my husband got one Sunday evening, as it's early Monday morning here. Wouldn't mind getting one as I have some parts already. Had a look in the Market other day, but wasn't there, but quite a few of my neighbours are either halfway through building theirs, or have progressed beyond that. I'd trade all my Holstein cows for it Z, if you're willing to give me the Dino pen. :)
  • alishaismealishaisme Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2012
    I dont have it either. I have also tried to search for it in the market, my gift box, even in my storage
  • DebiKayCDebiKayC Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 337
    edited June 2012
    I don't have it either and yes, I've checked/searched everywhere for it.
  • rsawyerrsawyer Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 12
    edited June 2012
    I saw the postings on 6/15 from my friends and I made a report on another bug report feed that I hadn't received. I've checked everywhere as well. I still do not have the lab. Please fix. Thanks

ID=1018158914
    Google Chrome
    Mac Os
  • javasgirljavasgirl Muffin Registered User Posts: 13 Muffin
    edited June 2012
    So maybe Zynga has figured out by now that a "slow roll out" is probably a terrible idea. If you are going to release something, release it to all at the same time. It has now been 48 hours since my mother received her dino lab. She has had the opportunity to harvest it for DNA. Tried to claim the DNA from her feed thinking it would just go to my gift box until I could put my lab together. No such luck. This is suppose to be fun, NOT frustrating. At the very least, fix the current problems before creating new ones!
  • makotokoumakotokou This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 52
    edited June 2012
    3) I have checked every page of the market and it is not now nor has it ever been available through the market.

I cannot speak for anyone else, but there is nothing helpful about these types of suggestions and lead to further frustration with Zynga, in my opinion . I would rather hear someone tell me the truth for which I would actually muster some understanding than to be given the run around. My mother received hers Friday night/early Saturday morning. It is now after noon on Sunday. I have a gift box full of materials and no Dino lab.

Exactly!! Everyone keeps telling me how to "find" the dino lab but IT'S NOT THERE! Everyone I know has the dino lab but me. I can buy the materials to build it... I can buy the dinosaurs, but I CAN'T do anything else with them!! This really **** me off because I just love dinos so much and want so badly to use this feature, but I'm afraid it'll be like the flea market and I'll never see it. This is so frustrating! I pay a lot of money(far more than I really should) to this game and things like this just make me want to give up and stop playing.
  • applenessappleness Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited June 2012
    Same problem here - no dino lab in my gift box, no dino lab in the market. Please fix this
  • loubeeeeloubeeee Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 33
    edited June 2012
    I haven't got dino lab either. Have got the gopher garden but waste of time as never see any gophers
  • loubeeeeloubeeee Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 33
    edited June 2012
    nor me - no dino lab anywhere
  • Ronja PeraRonja Pera Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2012
    I have the same problem and checked already giftbox, storage, market... but nothing
  • lynnlatchamlynnlatcham Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 11 Loose Cannon
    edited June 2012
    I have never gotten the pop up for the Dino Lab. I have checked my gift box and storage cellar, no Dino Lab. I have searched in the market for "Dino" and "Lab" and got "no matching results". Please fix this problem.
  • Tigress1661Tigress1661 Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2012
    I still haven't received one and can't find it in the market. How do you get one?
  • seiyaloverseiyalover Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2012
    Hi, both my sister and I have farms. She has a dino lab and a gopher garden and they both work fine. I never have gotten a dino lab, but I have all the parts for one in my gift box and I can buy pieces for it in the market, but now dino lab. Also I have two gopher gardens, but neither one seems to work. Hmmm.... maybe farmville just doesn't like me. lol... No really, I hope the bugs get worked out soon.

Thanks
    Karen
  • Ye Old Lasagna LoverYe Old Lasagna Lover Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2012
    I haven't got one yet, nor can I find one in the market either. But I think it is one of those pop ups that will just happen sooner or later as it rolls out to everyone. I bought my Dinos and can't wait for the Lab to come along.
  • superj25superj25 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2012
    ididnt get... nor am i able to purchase a dino lab... wat thee french...:confused::confused::confused::mad:
  • Little WingLittle Wing Investigator Registered User Posts: 107
    edited June 2012

I cannot speak for anyone else, but there is nothing helpful about these types of suggestions and lead to further frustration with Zynga, in my opinion . I would rather hear someone tell me the truth for which I would actually muster some understanding than to be given the run around. My mother received hers Friday night/early Saturday morning. It is now after noon on Sunday. I have a gift box full of materials and no Dino lab.

I never received it either. I have all the parts for it; just no Lab.
  • DorotheyDorothey Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 25
    edited June 2012
    I have never gotten the pop up for the Dino Lab. I have checked my gift box and storage cellar, no Dino Lab. I have searched in the market for "Dino" and "Lab" and got "no matching results". Please fix this problem.

I still don't have it either...
  • pov50pov50 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited June 2012
    it´s tuesday night and nothing of my dino lab
  • LadyAtheniaLadyAthenia Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 9
    edited June 2012
    I haven't rec'd it either .. but my friends have it ... I've looked everywhere ... went from one farm to another farm .... NO POP UPS ... COME ON AND FIX IT !!! Apparently I'm not the only one complaining !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Peter WeatherbeePeter Weatherbee Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2012
    i`m in agreement with you all i looked in storage market place and gift box and no Dino lab i reported it also and nothing what gives.
  • Bobby FishBobby Fish Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited June 2012
    Anajosilee wrote: »
    1. ) Check your Gift Box.

2. ) Check your Storage Cellar.

3. ) You can purchase it from the Market. Search for "Dino" or "Lab".
    Not there and as the others mentioned before... (maybe you missed it) It is not in the market. Tried Dino, tried just lab and just a couple of letters from each word. IT IS NOT IN THE MARKET and support seems to be ignoring support tickets on the issue.
  • MhairiMhairi Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 205
    edited June 2012
    I didn't get a Dino Lab either and it says I can only have one in the store like I have one.. please fix
  • aussiegirluaussiegirlu Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 6
    edited June 2012
    I dont have mne either, but I do love how the Mods pop in throw some useless advice at us, then disappear. It would of been nice if they had come back and said...Sorry player we do have a problem with some of you not being able to access Dino Labs anywhere and we are trying very hard to correct this issue...
  • louisehalllouisehall Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 8
    edited June 2012
  • RM1(SS)RM1(SS) Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,202
    edited June 2012
    Bobby Fish wrote: »
    Not there and as the others mentioned before... (maybe you missed it) It is not in the market. Tried Dino, tried just lab and just a couple of letters from each word. IT IS NOT IN THE MARKET and support seems to be ignoring support tickets on the issue.

5 coin for the you-build-it version, 30 FC for a completed one. So perhaps it is not in your market, but it is indeed in the market.
  • Rubaw1Rubaw1 This Space Is Available Facebook Connect User Posts: 33
    edited June 2012
    HI, I am not very smart when I write this : "Exactly the same here". "No Dino Lab either in my gift box, nor in my cellar nor in the Market".

If its a new issue, please just let us know and don't forget to inform us when this new glitch will be fixed coz receiving all the stuff to build one is a non sense if we can't get this new "pen".

Thanks a lot to the Team and have a nice day everyone :)
  • loralinzloralinz Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 3 Loose Cannon
    edited June 2012
    I also have no dino lab!!!! whats this, Zynga????? please FIX it!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file