Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2-2-2012 Posting issues

Comments

• tabellistabellis Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I been having problem post feeds for the valentine countdown and other requested mission. I lost out in all of the valentine countdown and three other mission. This problem was been going on now since fisecond day of the valentine countdown.

Can you please resolve this issue soon.
  • BurpdogBurpdog Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 59
    edited February 2012
    I still cannot ask for quest items or valentine items.. Now some of what little shares does so in a window that is half gone so I cannot click share.

I am not sure Farmville has been this bad for this long in the 2+ years I've played.
  • Janay Kauffman-DeuleyJanay Kauffman-Deuley Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    Wys wrote: »
    So I followed the link to check that my posts made it to my fb profile as suggested. I clicked on the edit button next to farmville and got the following message "The app requested an invalid permission: friends_friends" I also play hidden chronicles and I do not get this message when |I click on the edit button for that game.

That is exactly what mine said when I tried to do it that way. So, instead of clicking on the edit button I just clicked on the X and removed the farmville app completely. Then I went back into farmville, accepted the terms again and everything was fixed, for me. I can post now with absolutely no issues. You DON'T LOSE ANYTHING. My game still had all its stuff. Hope this helps for someone else. I don't know how everything got so screwed up to begin with, but I no longer allow one click posting. I wait for the stupid box to come up every time.
  • kimmcd66kimmcd66 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Same thing happening here. I've been unable to posts requests for any of the missions or for the Valentine Countdown for over 2 weeks now. The only way I can get any of the items is to reply to a friend's request. Don't know why they can post and I can't. Very frustrating! I've missed out on so many rewards and have spent money on Farm Cash as well.
  • thomasflthomasfl Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 9 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    •Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): Yes
    •State exactly what error message are you seeing: No Error just won't post
    •What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: Internet Explorer 8
    •Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: Neither one is letting me post.
    •What quest line, or feature does this affect: All the quests and the 12 days of valentines

As fast as you end one quest you start another one and it is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING that my game is not working correctly. I have lost out on all the quests since Christmas because of this and now I am going to miss the valentine quest as well!! Fix this for pity sake!!

A very disappointed Farmer!
  • HappytofarmHappytofarm Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    I am having the exact same issue as Thomasfl. It has been happening since the beginning of Feb and I can't post anything, no error just won't post and I have tried on Farmville.com and Facebook. It is happening on all quests and the valentine's day thing too. I have cleared my browser cache and am on Internet Explorer 8 as well. I can post bushels and feed, etc to give to people just can't seem to post for anything I actually need!!
    This is VERY frustrating - when is it going to be fixed, this is ridiculous!!
  • amyss7811amyss7811 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    Well I will add to the above. I have not been able to finish the quests since the end of January also. This is extremely frustrating. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TibbzzTibbzz Building Expert Registered User Posts: 13
    edited February 2012
    Ditto...I can't not get any hearts to receive the baby peacock....I can't receive "sour Candy" or "perfume". I have continuously clicked on others quest and it sends to them, but I don't get anything back in return. I have continuously clicked on the "hearts" and nothing. I have one out of eight. I should have been done with this for as many times as I have send out the quest and have clicked on others request. I have a one day left....please help.......thank you
  • rwaycastrwaycast Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Same here, very frustrated
  • Karen HutsonKaren Hutson Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I have had this problem since before Christmas also I have not been able to post my quest requests to the news feed and I had the same problem with my chicken coop when I tried to expand it, I hope someone can fix this problem as I enjoy this game. Thankyou
  • irishluvirishluv Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    Yes this is getting frustrating, Can't accept gifts, can't post for parts. But they sure can keep adding garbage to do! Well HELLO we can't do them if we can't get parts!!!!! :mad:
  • lindabr314lindabr314 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I am having the exact same issue . It has been happening since the beginning of Feb and I can't post anything, no error just won't post and I have tried on Farmville.com and Facebook. It is happening on all quests and the valentine's day thing too. I have cleared my browser cache and am on Internet Explorer 8 as well. I can post bushels and feed, etc to give to people just can't seem to post for anything I actually need!!
    This is VERY frustrating - when is it going to be fixed, this is ridiculous!!
  • Deb LDeb L Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    I have the same issue also since the beginning of Feb. Can't post to request items for quests or the 12 day Valentine quest. I have sent numerous requests to customer service asking when this will be fixed and still no fix in sight. This is very frustrating and am about ready to quit the game which I hate to do because I like it along with all my FV friends. Please, please, please fix this and STOP adding more quests until it is fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pooky225pooky225 Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 8
    edited February 2012
    Count me in on this, i can ask friends for things in the pops ups but the quest and the valentines simply will not post, i too have lost out on countless missions since before Christmas cos i cant finish them cos i cant post for them. I help as many people as i can on the valentines ones, as this seems to be the only way to gather enough to get the stuff. but i still cant get enough even by doing it that way. On IE 9 which im beginning to think sucks
  • katrina20katrina20 Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 41
    edited February 2012
    Ditto on all of the above and Please say something?
  • rchomerrchomer Muffin Registered User Posts: 11 Muffin
    edited February 2012
    :mad: Ok this has been going on for way to long:
    Request's are not being posted Still, this has been going on way too long now.
    A lot of us has not been able to complet all the missions and Why because of a problem at Zynga not with the player.
    I as well as a lot of other players should get the missions that we have not been able to finish because of your prob.:confused::mad:
    R.C.
  • Carly WoodsCarly Woods Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    i cant post the requests for the quests, so i am missing out on doing the quests and not getting the rewards its been like this for about 2 weeks now, what can i do???
  • julielawton66julielawton66 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited February 2012
    That is exactly what mine said when I tried to do it that way. So, instead of clicking on the edit button I just clicked on the X and removed the farmville app completely. Then I went back into farmville, accepted the terms again and everything was fixed, for me. I can post now with absolutely no issues. You DON'T LOSE ANYTHING. My game still had all its stuff. Hope this helps for someone else. I don't know how everything got so screwed up to begin with, but I no longer allow one click posting. I wait for the stupid box to come up every time.

Thank you Thank you Thank you! Just took your advice and it is working for me - well at least for now. I suggest anyone with posting issues try the above suggestion. Its very very quick and easy and as I said it is working for me!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!
  • kimluvzlifekimluvzlife Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    OMG I am so fed up with this problem. Been stuck on level 3 of the antivalentines quest since day 2 of the quest and the ugly duckling quest is nearly over and I have never been able to get past 3. I work on this all the time. I get the standard response from Zynga about a known issue and we are working on this. REALLY?
  • catherine albrightcatherine albright Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Having the same problem can't get the valentine quest or the daily quest if I don't go to each friends home page (if they can post) I can't finish the quest and lose what I've been working for. This was working for about an hour but it went out again and it's been about 3 weeks. Please fix this. I love playing farmville and want to continue
  • hyork1970hyork1970 Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 9
    edited February 2012
    i too have been having the same problem and have reported it twice and they say on here it is fixed if it is not fixed soon i will quit playing
  • janette66janette66 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    What is going on? For almost a week my requests wouldn't post, now twleve hours ago they finally worked again, now they're down again! I'd hate to give up playing FV but this is just annoying.
  • BJAWBJAW Not a Title, but a Star User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Okay R.C., I have reported this again. This is a pain in the ****. You would think they would respond to our pleas for help. I too think we should get all the goodies for quests that we were totally unable to complete.
  • amyss7811amyss7811 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    I too am posting for second time today. I did my daughters farmville with my computer and her stuff posted. So I thought, maybe they got it fixed, when to my horror, mine was not fixed, as i was unable to post my things to try and finish quests tonight. I am very disgusted with Zygna and about to quit all farmvilles and sell stuff off. WHEN IS THIS GOING TO GET FIXED?????????????????????????????????????
  • susiejeansusiejean Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Im having trouble once I click on asking neibors and friends to send items to finish my quests. It lets me click but dosent let me share it. I have been having this problem for 2 weeks. Lost some of my quests.
  • susiejeansusiejean Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I have the same p[roblem. I cant ask for items to finish my quests. I already lost some of the quests because No onwe can see I need items.
  • sum yisum yi Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon
    edited February 2012
    I been having problem post feeds for the valentine countdown.Please Zynga fix it.
  • DianeHIDianeHI Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    Thank you for fixing my problem of posts not showing up on wall page. However, I don't see the post on the news feed and wondered why none of my friends are helping when I post for the Valentine countdown or any of the other quests. Hope you can correct the issue. I used to see it before but now I don't see any of my posts.
  • suecreationdesignsuecreationdesign Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Ive been having trouble posting feeds for valentines quest, Its very frustation please fix :(
  • nikvltnikvlt Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    like me join d club ....:0(
This discussion has been closed.