Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2-2-2012 Posting issues

Comments

• haunteddaisyhaunteddaisy Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    This thread has been pruned of posts that don't follow the Guide for Proper Bug Reporting. More specifically:
    Please remember that the Bug Reporting section is for information gathering purposes only. This forum is not for Technical Support, complaints, questions, discussions, feedback or rebuttal of bug reports made by others. Any posts that do not follow the [required] format, or are not legitimate bug reports will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Ok so if you are a moderator for this forum how about answering some of the Questions istead of telling us not to post our complaints here ..

Where should we post our complaints ??

I have cleared my cache and switched to Google chrome was able to post for an hour this afternoon and now back to nothing ..

I think we deserve at the very least an UPDATE... 100's if not 1000's put money into this game as we deserve better service ....
  • Haivart2Haivart2 Muffin Registered User Posts: 30 Building Expert
    edited February 2012
    Cache has been cleaned.
    Playing on Facebook.
    Received an pop-up box with a Facebook icon which says: A problem has occured with Farmville. Please try again later.
    I receive thie when I use the pop-up to send special delivery boxes (although sometimes p. 2 works when p. 1 doesn't) and when I try to ask for valentine countdown items.
  • tikipattitikipatti Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    I am having the same problem. When you hit 'ask friends' button, it does not post to my wall. Missing out on alot of items also.
  • RobynReneaRobynRenea Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    I'm running Windows XP, wired cable internet, cleaning out my cache daily, and although most of farmville is still working great my posts for request are not posting, I can post for almost anything else, when trees grow, animals grow and so forth, but the quest are another thing, I am constantly having to check out my friends posts in order just to try to keep up and I'm feeling more like a stalker than a player, do you have any other suggestions we can try or is this something that might be fixed soon? Thanks
  • Dorothy BarrettDorothy Barrett Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I am aware that you have several notices about post quest to our wall and home page but it has been 6 days since I was able to ask for and thing to do with the quest or the valintine deal. Please this is my favorite game I need to be able to play it. I can not finish any of my quest
  • Lynda StahlLynda Stahl Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    my quest posts are not posting to my wall, so I am unable to complete them. Unable to post for Valentine countdown. This is crazy.
  • conpow78conpow78 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 4 Loose Cannon
    edited February 2012
    I've not been able to post anything all week for my quest and v-day quest it will not show up at all. I can send gift's to my friend's and can't get them for myself. The only way I can get something is from my friend's who post on my wall. This is stupid how you guy's have quest that are so short and lot's of my friend's can't even finish them becaues they are unable to post them on their wall. Can you please fix this ASAP I would like to at least like to do more then one part of a quest one the last day of it.:mad:
  • thomasflthomasfl Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 9 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    None of my item request message are posting to Facebook. I can't get any help with the may quests that Farmville has going.
  • realmnmrealmnm Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Cleared the cache, did nothing to fix the issue.
    No error message, just quest requests not being posted to Facebook and no pop up to ask for them.
    Using IE V9.0.8112.16421
    Playing on Facebook and the problem occurs, seems to work on Farmville.com, but only posting one request then exiting and getting back in to make sure.
    Issue effects all quests.

Everything was working until the update on the 2/2. As well as having the same issue as eveyone else, since the update, I also have 1 Farmville friend (not a Facebook friend) that is causing issues with sending gifts when you first login (special deliveries). If I deselect the user it will send to all the others without issue. If I select that user and send them a gift manually, it works.

If you need more info, ask.
  • TracyLTTracyLT Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    I have cleared the cache
    I am playing Farmville on Facebook.
    None of the requests for the Quests or for Valentines are posting on my wall or profile. I click the "ask" button the area goes grey and no matter how long I leave the Quest page open (I left it open upwards to ten minutes once) the request never post!

So far I have lost out on the final part of the Hot Cocoa quest because of this, the New Years Quest is down to the final three days and I can't move past part 8 because of this, I can't move past part four in the Help the Elves Quest or part three for the Ugly Duckling Quest.

Perhaps the timers for the Quests could be stopped until this problem is fixed.
  • bggirl49bggirl49 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I can not request help on all of my quests. I was on quest 8 of one and now that expired. Other quest are going to expire too because I can't send requests. Also can't send 12 days valentine quest and I can't send gifts to friends. Please fix this problem. It's bee going on for a week now. It's getting where I don't want to play farmville anymore. PLEASE fix so I can continue to play.:mad:
  • loribee13aloribee13a Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 19
    edited February 2012
    BRAVO to Zynga for KNOWING about an issue (that, btw, has been going on far longer than 2/2), now here is a RADICAL idea...FIX THE ISSUE!!!! Telling your players you are aware of it only helps if we know you are fixing it.

Meanwhile, all my quests are counting down days and I am SOL because none of my requests are posting on my feed.

This seems to happen with EVERY new quest batch, so why can't you just figure it out once and for all?????
  • FamilyldrFamilyldr Muffin Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Muffin
    edited February 2012
    Add me to the list. Can't post for any missions/quests nor can I post for the Valentine's mission and only about once in every 30 times can a post a "share".
  • cglenncglenn Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 255
    edited February 2012
    I was successfully posting, then suddenly, I get the share box, but when I click on it, nothing comes up, so I can't share. Just started.
  • MarscapeMarscape Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 354
    edited February 2012
    cglenn wrote: »
    I was successfully posting, then suddenly, I get the share box, but when I click on it, nothing comes up, so I can't share. Just started.

Hi, that started happening to me last week, then the share box froze, and had to refresh. It even happens after the cache is cleared. If Z wasn't connected to FaceBook, then the game would work properly. But one day the game will come to a halt, as there's too much wrong with it....-sigh-
  • kelleysinstallkelleysinstall Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I have been unable to post any requests to wall or anything to complete any and all quests. I have cleared my cache and my flashplayer is up to date. would love to have the situation corrected. I click on "ask for help" and it turns grey yet does not post...does this with all farmville quests including the valentines ones... have had this problem for at least a week. Thank you....
  • cglenncglenn Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 255
    edited February 2012
  • frosty1477frosty1477 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I can't post any of my goals so am not getting my goals to go to next step, any ideas
  • shortie2178shortie2178 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I am also having the same problems of my requests not publishing (quests and the v-day quest). It doesn't post on my wall and then I have to wait to try to resend it. It has been like this since last week! I figured it would have been resolved by now, but apparently not. I am playing Farmville via FB. My friends are able to post theirs and I have been lucky to be able to "help" them and get some of my quests, however they have all completed theirs and I am stuck w/nothing now. Please get this fixed ASAP! I cannot understand how these posting issues keep happening! You are a big computer gaming company, get your act together! If you have to disable Farmville to fix the issue, then do it! I know when I play Wizard101 when they have issues, they close it down for an hour or two, figure out the problem and then get the game rolling again, if they can do it, why can't you?!
  • DolphinsongDolphinsong Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 14
    edited February 2012
    All quests (including the 12 days one) that has me ask for stuff, it never once pulls up the post box nor does it even post on my wall. This is VERY frustrating as there are quests close to expiring that I cannot finish because my feeds WONT POST! It would be awsome if the countdowns are removed untill this is fixed.

I was on my old laptop last week when this started up. I have just gotten a brand new laptop and it still will not post my feeds so it is nothing on my end causing the trouble.
  • wiltziuswiltzius Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    I haven't been able to post or get posts, as stated above, since the first of the year. I have friends that want my trees, but I can't post to the public. I did find yesterday if I post to one person, it will post but that is the only thing that posts. I'm frustrated with this. I even went to the page that was emailed to me for FAQ and that had nothing to do with my problem. I "clicked" on the button that said if your posting wasn't working "click here." That was the first of the year. Now I'm into February and nothing. I actually think that new facebook redesign had a lot to do with it, because I didn't have problems till that changed over.
  • es1020aes1020a Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    I keep getting a flashing box in the lower left corner of my screen stating: "waiting for 0-44.channel.facebook.com and waiting for 0-jx-w.channel.facebook.com" The request will not post on my wall or my friends wall. I think this is related. I have several friends that no longer play since farmville started having issues all the time. I thought I solved the issue by going to google and not playing with the screen in full expansion.
  • poodoo999poodoo999 Cloudylicious Facebook Connect User Posts: 76
    edited February 2012
    For the past 3 days I've been stuck on quest 5 of the New Year quests because when I click the button to ask for Red Envelopes, nothing happens. The button grays out but I don't get the pop-up box and nothing posts on my feed. I have had this problem with other quests, too, but have been able to respond to friends' requests and get what I needed.

I'm having the same problem with the 12-day Valentine countdown.
  • nail.headnail.head Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I have been unable to post any requests to wall or anything to complete any and all quests. I have cleared my cache and my flashplayer is up to date. would love to have the situation corrected. I click on "ask for help" and it turns grey yet does not post...does this with all farmville quests including the valentines ones... have had this problem for at least a week. My wife has an account and we use the same computer and her's is working fine. I would appreciate it if you would resolve these issues.
  • isabella5isabella5 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I can't post any requests for quests either. I can post things which are not important, like share wool bundles and milk bottles, such stuff. But I can't request for anything. I click on the button and nothing happens. This lasts for over a week now. Please do something about it. I have Windows 7 and IE 9.
  • isabella5isabella5 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    When I click the button nothing happens, nothing at all.
    edited February 2012
    Valentines countdown doesn't work for me either. Nothing happens.
  • hcky1921hcky1921 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
    edited February 2012
    Can't post for Vday or quest help and most everything will not post for me. Cleared cache using firefox 10 just up dated yesterday and still won't post. I get a flashing box to post but can't post because the box just keeps flashing. V day ask button just turns grey and says waiting. This has been going on now for a least a week. I have tried everything I can think of but not much luck. Thank you [email protected]
  • imfreebird03imfreebird03 Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 8
    edited February 2012
    :(I have not been able to post requests for any thing that I need to finish missions, I have timed out on several due to this problem. I have even went so far as to redo my entire computer, hoping it would correct the problem, BUT, nothing is working. I can give and give and give, but, yet, I can not get the items I need. ZYNGA< PLEASE FIX THE ISSUES BEFORE ADDING MORE STUFF ON US TO DO> I will miss out on a lot of things that I want to complete, including the VALENTINES DAY things, due to this problem. :(
  • elmopaloozaelmopalooza Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 951
    edited February 2012
    Game not loading and I am running out of fuel because I can't visit neighbors. I have tried clearing my browser cache. Did not help. Other zynga games are giving me trouble as well. I have windows 7 and google chrome.
This discussion has been closed.