Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Winter Wonderland Farm...Early entry or wait?

2»

Comments

• BabydollnikiBabydollniki Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 45
    edited November 2011
    The things you saw in the market were released in error and were then removed. Those items will be for the new Winter Wonderland farm that will be available soon.

OT: It looks pretty cool to me but I won't be paying FC to get 1 week early access...I can wait.

Makes since lol
  • waibird1waibird1 The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 129
    edited November 2011
    depends if it was appalling to pay for early access but was not from day 1 ,like towards the end,only to find a bombshell that you have a couple of days to complete those quests and needed to spend more cash to expand the cove and then later on when LC was coin expandable that you needed to recruit more neighbours even though i currently have 100+ .
    Its things like this that i only have the die hard neighbours still playing which is about 30-40 out of 100+
  • ChatarinaChatarina Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 340
    edited November 2011
  • SpookyEyesSpookyEyes Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 179
    edited November 2011
    I don't need a 4th farm, I don't even go to LC at all anymore. If it ends up being free, I'm sure I'll mosey on over sometime, but I certainly won't pay for early access, or any access for that matter.
  • E80E80 Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 215
    edited November 2011
    How much will it cost?

tbh I had early access to LHC and it's not as fun when you're there before your neighbours.
  • jill arbjill arb The Pesky Helper Facebook Connect User Posts: 79
    edited November 2011
    I went in for the competition and scupped my chances as a comer was put in wrong place so I think we should all go in together this stops some resenting those who have paid. It would be nice to all get the surprise together. Not everyone can pay. Also it is an addiction with some and thus being the case it is better they waste their money not on horses or dogs as they know they are getting a better return on the money. You cannot stop anyone spending what they have in their pockets already as with me if I have the money on my pay as you go card I will buy a few instant grows for myself or will go to the store and buy me a card. Have treated when I can a friend or 2 with a card.
  • jill arbjill arb The Pesky Helper Facebook Connect User Posts: 79
    edited November 2011
    E80 wrote: »
    How much will it cost?

tbh I had early access to LHC and it's not as fun when you're there before your neighbours.

A friend said we all then know who the rich ones are as you have to ask us for items to start you off hehehe:eek:;)
  • Bazooka JoeBazooka Joe Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 114
    edited November 2011
    Not a snowball's chance in Winter Wonderland will I pay for early access. And the *free* gifts one may get for skating over to the frozen tundra can't possibly be hot enough to melt my cold, cold heart about going early.

Joe
  • commander2001commander2001 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 30
    edited November 2011
    paying no matter what lol
  • Jenn985Jenn985 On Fire Registered User Posts: 293
    edited November 2011
    I'll pay for access.. whether it's early or if WW is a FV cash only farm.
  • caseykeescaseykees Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 48
    edited November 2011
    Jenn985 wrote: »
    I'll pay for access.. whether it's early or if WW is a FV cash only farm.

^ unfortunately, probably this :eek: ^
  • mac192649mac192649 Aged To Perfection Registered User Posts: 634 Mazter Guardian
    edited November 2011
    I was a sucker going to the LC early because of the free gift (Mountain lion), not knowing that you had to pay fc for extra plots. I'm not doing it this time.
  • bikinibeegeebikinibeegee Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    I put my image with bubble talk in my post, & it looks good, but I had to edit it because I had the chicken looking for a truffle, & figured I needed to add a worm to make it seem real. BUT Now, my url image is not showing up, only a white box with a red X. So then I just copied & paste the url of the image & that is showing up as a link. But I would like to know what is wrong, img code is not right! Could someone HELP me out here! It is #771 post I think. Name: bikinibeegee. Please let me know, will check back! Thankx!!!
  • LarisaR1LarisaR1 Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 8
    edited November 2011
    does anybody know how to get early access?
  • Haivart2Haivart2 Muffin Registered User Posts: 30 Building Expert
    edited November 2011
    At this point, I can't even play the game. In the past 2 hours, the game has gone into "resaving your farm" 4 times, 2 resets, 5 blank screens, and 3 won't loads. I refuse to pay anything until this is all fixed.
  • Mystical MeadowMystical Meadow Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 797
    edited November 2011
    I will pay for early access..I don't spent hardly any FC anymore, so this will be a treat for me. I loved the early access quests for the cove and hope the winter wonderland will be even better :)
  • LisaCatLisaCat Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 508
    edited November 2011
    Not sure what I'll do. This is an INSANELY busy time of year for me and I don't know that I'll have time to do anything with my farms, so why spend real money to let it sit until January? I'm trying to mentally prepare for not being able to finish the quests that are coming out. I've finished EVERY. QUEST. up until now, but there's no way I can finish two or three at the same time when I'm going to be without internet access when we travel for the holidays. I'm also out of FC and I only buy it when they do the 40% sales and it's been a LONG time since I've seen one of those!
  • h8shoozh8shooz Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 296
    edited November 2011
    I will pay for early access..I don't spent hardly any FC anymore, so this will be a treat for me. I loved the early access quests for the cove and hope the winter wonderland will be even better :)

i did not pay for early access to the cove and i continue to get the bonus quests that are supposedly only for the people that did pay.
  • courtyjunecourtyjune Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    have a question for anyone. I have some trees in my giftbox that I am not allowed to use...they say they are locked to winter...has anyone else come across this??
  • snowdogmamasnowdogmama Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 304
    edited November 2011
    I was planning on watching to see what the early bird rewards were to make my final decision, but then I remembered that in lc they had to pay cash for each piddly expansion. So now I am thinking I wont be going early, I will just wait until it is free. That way I can save my farm cash for other things. I never pay cash for an expansion.
  • belle7478belle7478 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,202
    edited November 2011
    courtyjune wrote: »
    have a question for anyone. I have some trees in my giftbox that I am not allowed to use...they say they are locked to winter...has anyone else come across this??

You will have to wait until you getthe WW farm and place them there.
  • SuziSueSuziSue Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 13
    edited November 2011
    Won't pay for early access and if storage isn't shared with my original farm, I probably won't play it at all. I own 5 times more stuff than I can use on that farm and a lot of it is winter themed. Nope, won't play at all if we can't move things around. that's already driven me off of the cove, among other things.
  • PaleRider255PaleRider255 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,918
    edited November 2011
    I expected a lot more people to vote they were going to try and win free entry but if not, they would wait for it to be free.

Hmmm two polls.....You cannot have enough information.