Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

11-28-2011 Unable to complete Harvest

Comments

• xxjane88xxxxjane88xx Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2011
    My farmer is always trapped and it's not making any difference, I still can't harvest anything. :(
  • ivajosifovivajosifov Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited October 2011
    I surround my avatar, and it is working now, THANK YOU
  • pinky69tazpinky69taz Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2011
    im having the same problem as others, my cove is the one not working for me. i have my avatar trapped also, cant harvest anything. i have tried other browsers, even tried farmville.com, no help
  • stephhcharlenestephhcharlene Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited October 2011
    Mine is trapped also and can't harvest crops animals trees pens or orchads.
  • ZDrumdogZDrumdog Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited October 2011
    Can't harvest anything on my home farm this morning, including: trees, animals, chicken houses, dairy barns and crops. I am able to work in my bakery and craft shop, but everything else is a no go. My cache & internet history have been cleaned out. My English farm & Light Cove are working correctly...not sure what's going on with my Home Farm though...
  • ritamoma1ritamoma1 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited October 2011
    My farmville farmer, will freeze up and not move around to harvest or plant,been doing this for severial days now what could be wrong? Never had trouble with farmville before.
  • moyonimoyoni Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited October 2011
    1. Google Chrome as browser.
    2. Facebook only tab open.
    3. Open Farmville.
    4. Gift Requests page - accept all requests.
    5. Exit out of Gift Requests page.
    6. Exit out of each pop-up page to get to the game, problem still appears whether multiple pop-ups or just Gift Requests page.
    7. Left click on anything: harvest able trees, buildings, animals, crops: etc on main farm - have not tried English, Cove, or any other new ones - and the Avatar will not move, will not harvest, will not do anything. Items on the farm can still be left clicked and moved from their position, rotated, etc, unless having been clicked on for harvesting. Item clicked for harvesting will turn shadowed as if they are about to be harvested, but Avatar will just freeze. Can still click on building like the workshop and finish the items there, create new ones. If I have not tried to harvest any items, I can use the combine to harvest, plow, and plant new crops, but if I tried to harvest with the Avatar directly, this blocks my ability to use the Combine.
  • lctirelctire Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited October 2011
    Same thing here -- been going on now for about 4-5 days -- I click on everything that needs to be harvested and they fade out but by "character" never moves and when I leave FV and come back in all things have cleared and need to be harvested again -- COME ON HERE LET'S FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!
  • RozMedRozMed Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2011
    Well the avatar acts on the first command and then freezes up with the next sequence of commands. Not fun at all. :(
  • jeanne58jeanne58 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2011
    This has been going on for over a week now. I am throughly disgusted with this game right now. The only way I can harvest is to use the arborists or farm helpers which I do not want to. I have alot of trees that I want left alone, I cannot click on any of my barns, pens, animals, etc, all I get is a transparent item. Nothing is adding to my count, I am loosing so much in coin because of not being able to harvest. Your game is continuing to become a pain in the **** to play, but I have a lot of neighbors who depend on me and that basically is the only reason I come on here daily. Otherwise I would not deal with the aggravation. :mad:[/I]
  • starflamstarflam Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2011
    I cant do anything on any of my farms if i do 1 action the screen goes darker and the whole game freezes.......can do nothing . I just got some farmville dollars and am not happy that i can not use them....love the game but getting tired of all the problems about to quit playing not worth the trouble any more
  • dixiecharmerdixiecharmer Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 6
    edited October 2011
    I've got the same problem but for some reason only when Im on the home farm. On the English farm and lighthouse cove everything is fine. Its been like this for about a week now and Im getting just a little bit annoyed!

I have a candy corn crop wither, because of this and now I can not harvest my squash crop. The field only half loads, Parts just showing the green circles instead of crops planted. This occurs only on my home farm, the cove and English farms works fine.
  • Laurie MacLaurie Mac Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2011
    Trapping does not work. I've been communicating with support on this and they don't have a clue yet. Thought it was fixed, I happen to change the avatars clothes and she started harvesting the pens and barns, but the next day we are back to the same problem. Just wrote them again, letting them know. It is frustrating.
  • RozMedRozMed Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2011
    Trapping the avatar worked.... Are you looking for a more permanent fix though?
  • yrehtenyrehten Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited October 2011
    Thank you for the tip. It worked perfectly. I could not get my orchard picked for the last few days.
  • BoOyAh23BoOyAh23 Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 4
    edited October 2011
    This is still happening and i have tried everything. What is it going to take to get a fix? All my crops have withered, i've lost out on 3 quests as well. I sure hope when they resolve this we are compinsated some way!!!!!!
  • gamelady75gamelady75 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited October 2011
    Farmville is acting up!!!!!!!!!! Everytime i go to play it...my lil person wont move at all!!!!!!!!!!! She stays in one spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats the problem?????? Please get it fixed asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tammy Clark PlemmonsTammy Clark Plemmons Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,860
    edited October 2011
    Try actually trapping the farmer with haybales wherever your avatar starts when you first load your farm. They seem to be getting stuck, besides alot of people trap them as it makes harvesting things go much quicker:)
  • tbhorsenut78tbhorsenut78 Pumpkin Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Loose Cannon
    edited October 2011
    I tried to get my avatar to harvest things that needed harvested, but it doesn't move, I have crops ready to be harvest, barns, pastures, Nothing is letting me harvest at all, my issues started yesterday.
  • Carol ReadmanCarol Readman Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 12
    edited October 2011
    I harvest crops and animals but not credited, now have returned to find previously harvested strawberries (only scoring 8 for 100 crops) have withered
  • sandycookssandycooks Muffin Registered User Posts: 11 Muffin
    edited October 2011
    Have not been able to harvest except sporadically for over a week. Everything is progressing at half speed. Haven't harvested animals, trees but once in a week. Have contacted them twice now. No responce. I am at this point furious!!! Does anyone pay attention????? I am losing money, can't finish quests. GRRRRR!!!!!
  • gabby1177gabby1177 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2011
    my person wont harvest anything in farmville...no buildings nothing.
    this has been going on for like a week now!! help please:mad: this is the second time im writting
  • Tammy Clark PlemmonsTammy Clark Plemmons Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,860
    edited October 2011
    Have either of you tried to physically trap your farmers in the spot they appear when you open the farm? Use haybales or fences anything that completely encloses the farmer from moving and then try to harvest.
  • Cindy NCindy N Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 85
    edited October 2011
    :eek: I cannot get "little mini me" that runs around the farm harvesting things to harvest! She starts to-then she freezes and nothing she had touched prior to that counted...I refreshed game and done all those other cool things that we are supposed to do when we experience faulty game play, but she still freezez in her tracks and refuses to complete the harvest. HELP :eek::confused: I CANNOT HARVEST
  • Haivart2Haivart2 Muffin Registered User Posts: 30 Building Expert
    edited October 2011
    Mine is doing the same thing-- nothing. Earlier this evening, the game gave me things for the cow collection for 20 minutes without stopping. This happened soon after I harvested the cow pasture. I still can't get into the forum with my user name, and had to register a new account; and even Support hasn't been able to help with that.
  • Carolyn Sydney AustraliaCarolyn Sydney Australia Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited October 2011
    The same is happening here. I can harvest plots and cow pastures etc but not my animals or trees - it freezes on 99%.
  • MaMMa T69MaMMa T69 Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2011
    Yes, yes, Me too. All went well on my home farm & my Lighthouse farm. It seems to be just my English Countryside Farm freaking out. Any help from support would be wonderful!!!
  • Marchelle.ChaneyMarchelle.Chaney Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 6
    edited October 2011
    The same is happening to me on ALL 3 farms. I can't harvest anything. I needed to harvest the 3 ravens (again since it "lost" the quest credit from yesterday) to finish up count duckula's 6th quest...now I'm going to lose out on the award. Completely torked. And my crops are going to go bad...again. GRRR. About to quit zynga games all together bc of the hassles. This is supposed to be fun not stressful!
  • victorreyvictorrey Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited October 2011
    I'm having the same problem on my home farm. I have crops that are going to go bad soon, things that I have harvested 3 and 4 times only to have nothing. I have refreshed, gone out and back in, and gone to my other farms then went back only to have nothing work.
    I just wanted to take care of something then go off to dreamy land now I am all frustrated and still need to figure out how to sleep.
    help help help
  • snoopmishsnoopmish Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited October 2011
    For the last 2 days I have been unable to harvest anything in any of my farms. I have tried using 3 different computers over the last 2 days without any success. Everytime I click on something to harvest, whether it be a building, crops, trees or animals, they fade out like they will be harvested but then nothing happens. My "person" just stands in place, nothing harvests.
This discussion has been closed.