Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone Else Drowning In Fuel???

24

Comments

  • RobToroRobToro Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 13,625
    edited October 2010
    Why would you complain about having to much fuel and mess it up for other farmers???

    I can never have enough!!!

    Exactly. There is NEVER too much fuel :D
  • nannie123nannie123 Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 224
    edited October 2010
    RobToro wrote: »
    Exactly. There is NEVER too much fuel :D

    ITA RobToro!!!! LETS NOT RUIN A GOOD THING.
  • PamBreezePamBreeze The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 267
    edited October 2010
    I GIVE Up...Yep That Is What I Want Zynga To REMOVE All Ways Of Getting FREE Fuel Because That We So Benefit Me. :rolleyes:

    I Guess If You Are In The Minority You Are Not Allowed To Have Your Own Ideas, Opinions, Likes Or Dislikes Because YOU Are Automatically WRONG.

    Well I Am Sorry But I Play FarmVille Everyday I Buy Farm Cash And I Am Entitled To Have An Opinion. Even If It Is Not The Most Popular One.

    I Never Asked To Have The FREE Fuel Removed...Just For Them To Give Those Who Have Enough ANOTHER Choice As To What They Can Get.

    Now Tell Me What Is So Wrong With Us Having A Choice??? If You Want Fuel Get It If Not Then You Choose Something Else. I Am Not Understanding What Is The BIG Deal?
  • ND80ND80 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 198
    edited October 2010
    PamBreeze wrote: »
    I GIVE Up...Yep That Is What I Want Zynga To REMOVE All Ways Of Getting FREE Fuel Because That We So Benefit Me. :rolleyes:

    I Guess If You Are In The Minority You Are Not Allowed To Have Your Own Ideas, Opinions, Likes Or Dislikes Because YOU Are Automatically WRONG.

    Well I Am Sorry But I Play FarmVille Everyday I Buy Farm Cash And I Am Entitled To Have An Opinion. Even If It Is Not The Most Popular One.

    I Never Asked To Have The FREE Fuel Removed...Just For Them To Give Those Who Have Enough ANOTHER Choice As To What They Can Get.

    Now Tell Me What Is So Wrong With Us Having A Choice??? If You Want Fuel Get It If Not Then You Choose Something Else. I Am Not Understanding What Is The BIG Deal?


    Not trying to be picky, but capitalizing the first letter of every word makes it very difficult to read. No idea why you do it that way-it takes longer to type and doesn't improve your message.
  • Natick GirlyNatick Girly On Fire Registered User Posts: 210
    edited October 2010
    I'd be low on fuel without the crafting cottage and the ability to buy goods in exchange for fuel.

    I was scrounging for fuel before. It was really annoying to have to scour feed for collection items for the 5 tanks.
  • AksannyiAksannyi Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 342
    edited October 2010
    The problem with threads like these, and I mean no disrespect, is that a ton of them pop up, and then Zynga gets it in their head that there is too much fuel, and they remove ways of getting it. Kind of like the arborist/farmhands in eggs. People complained about that, and even though a bunch of others said that it was fine, Zynga removed them. And look where I am ... click-click-click-clicking every single animal, which I hardly have time for. A bunch of people had complained about them being in eggs, though, and Zynga took them away, and that hurt a lot of other players. People who could have just sold these or continued to save them for later. I would love to see them eat their words when they run out. But I digress.

    I'm pretty sure Zynga doesn't read the entire threads, if they do at all. And that is where they misunderstand that there are people who want these things!

    While it's true that you are not asking them to take away the fuel options, Zynga has proven that they have a history of misreading what people have written. And while I know it must be frustrating to keep getting something you don't need, I'd have to say suck it up, because some of us are less fortunate and quite honestly, it really hurts to have to click-click-click-click-click through 400 plots.

    Not trying to come off as rude here, but because I've seen this happen before - a few people complain about something, Zynga reads it as gospel majority truth, and then what do you know, a lot of people are struggling to get that one thing they really needed.

    So I just caution you and others, that making these threads - ask for more options, but please don't make it seem like you don't want them to give us fuel at all. Because that is kind of what the thread sounds like when you first read it, and if Zynga sees enough threads that don't necessarily say "take it away" but give off that vibe, they just might, and that would make me a sad panda. :(

    And off-topic question for the OP ... is there a reason you capitalize every word? It's really distracting.
  • PamBreezePamBreeze The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 267
    edited October 2010
    Aksannyi wrote: »
    And off-topic question for the OP ... is there a reason you capitalize every word? It's really distracting.
    Just habit!
  • PamBreezePamBreeze The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 267
    edited October 2010
    Please disregard this thread..I just wanted to start a fun discussion...When I posted this on my wall I got some funny replies...Like "Yeah let's start a FV Gas Station" or " Maybe we can start a fuel Co-Op". Guess it it not such a touchy subject with my FB friends .

    Please Zynga keep everything as it is and never ever change a thing...Thank You!

    And as of today I will stay on my farm and keep my opinions to myself.
  • orissaorissa Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 25
    edited October 2010
    Aksannyi wrote: »
    The problem with threads like these, and I mean no disrespect, is that a ton of them pop up, and then Zynga gets it in their head that there is too much fuel, and they remove ways of getting it. Kind of like the arborist/farmhands in eggs. People complained about that, and even though a bunch of others said that it was fine, Zynga removed them. And look where I am ... click-click-click-clicking every single animal, which I hardly have time for. A bunch of people had complained about them being in eggs, though, and Zynga took them away, and that hurt a lot of other players. People who could have just sold these or continued to save them for later. I would love to see them eat their words when they run out. But I digress.

    I'm pretty sure Zynga doesn't read the entire threads, if they do at all. And that is where they misunderstand that there are people who want these things!

    While it's true that you are not asking them to take away the fuel options, Zynga has proven that they have a history of misreading what people have written. And while I know it must be frustrating to keep getting something you don't need, I'd have to say suck it up, because some of us are less fortunate and quite honestly, it really hurts to have to click-click-click-click-click through 400 plots.

    Not trying to come off as rude here, but because I've seen this happen before - a few people complain about something, Zynga reads it as gospel majority truth, and then what do you know, a lot of people are struggling to get that one thing they really needed.

    So I just caution you and others, that making these threads - ask for more options, but please don't make it seem like you don't want them to give us fuel at all. Because that is kind of what the thread sounds like when you first read it, and if Zynga sees enough threads that don't necessarily say "take it away" but give off that vibe, they just might, and that would make me a sad panda. :(

    And off-topic question for the OP ... is there a reason you capitalize every word? It's really distracting.

    Thank you! ;)

    P.S. I'm tired of hearing about how much fuel people have.:rolleyes:
  • suniel the noob farmersuniel the noob farmer Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,329
    edited October 2010
    PamBreeze wrote: »
    Please disregard this thread..I just wanted to start a fun discussion...When I posted this on my wall I got some funny replies...Like "Yeah let's start a FV Gas Station" or " Maybe we can start a fuel Co-Op". Guess it it not such a touchy subject with my FB friends .

    Please Zynga keep everything as it is and never ever change a thing...Thank You!

    And as of today I will stay on my farm and keep my opinions to myself.



    NOOOO why then whats the sense of the forums dont let ppl get to you... as you were expressing your opinion so was I... Dont take it personally.

    And dont stay off the forums just because a few ppl disagree with you.
    Im sorry if you took my post to heart Im not like that... Dont go...
  • Mrs PumpkinMrs Pumpkin Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 2,315
    edited October 2010
    A lot of what is said on the forum needs to be taken with a large pinch of salt and a lot of these :rolleyes:

    It's daunting when you first join and get used to the way things are here... it can be pretty cut-throat here at times!!!!! BUT a lot of good stuff does go on too ;)
  • jwells2472jwells2472 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,092
    edited October 2010
    PamBreeze wrote: »
    Please disregard this thread..I just wanted to start a fun discussion...When I posted this on my wall I got some funny replies...Like "Yeah let's start a FV Gas Station" or " Maybe we can start a fuel Co-Op". Guess it it not such a touchy subject with my FB friends .

    Please Zynga keep everything as it is and never ever change a thing...Thank You!

    And as of today I will stay on my farm and keep my opinions to myself.

    My original post was actually a joke that I guess no one got. If it came as a slam I apologize. Don't ever be afraid to post your opinion on something just be prepared to get opposing views. There has been an on going discussion over this and it was brought up (just jokingly) that if we complain about an abundance of something, zynga takes it away.
    Please stay!:)
  • Mrs PumpkinMrs Pumpkin Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 2,315
    edited October 2010
    jwells2472 wrote: »
    My original post was actually a joke that I guess no one got. If it came as a slam I apologize. Don't ever be afraid to post your opinion on something just be prepared to get opposing views. There has been an on going discussion over this and it was brought up (just jokingly) that if we complain about an abundance of something, zynga takes it away.
    Please stay!:)

    Liberal use of smilies :) go a long way online! Things are so easily misconstrued ;)

    I use a lot of exclamation marks which can often be termed as being sarcastic, but often I don't mean it to sound that way :cool:
  • College GirlCollege Girl Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 1,957
    edited October 2010
    I can safely say I don't believe I will ever run out of fuel. I have about 1600, but it is just too easy to get now.
  • sellermansellerman The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,357
    edited October 2010
    I have more fuel than I would ever use BUT I don't mind if they give fuel as an option - in the crafting cottages......another BUT - PLEASE give another option for those who do not need the fuel.

    Come on...it's about time. I'd like XP, even coins - who can have too many coins? No one...you can always buy belted cows! Or...a graphic that changes monthly...lots of choices.
  • debis762debis762 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,009
    edited October 2010
    PamBreeze wrote: »
    Just habit!

    OT: My daughter does the same thing. She actually has problems reading some things and it helps if she capitalizes the first letter of each word. Her teachers are always marking her reports lower because they find it harder to read.

    ON TOPIC: I'm still for more options. Since it mainly comes from the crafting cottage, how about a bushel of your choice or something along those lines?
  • SabusamSabusam Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 122
    edited October 2010
    Lilacrush wrote: »
    This ^^^.

    I've never seen anyone ask for fuel to be taken away so I don't know why people keep saying that. All I would like is for Zynga to do what it said it would when crafting began, and give us the promised alternatives. Oh, what am I saying? 'Coming soon' means something unique in Zynglish. :rolleyes:

    (Thank you to whoever coined the term 'Zynglish' in another thread and apologies for forgetting who it was! :o)

    Lets hope the new feeding housing system that is coming, will use feed ,
    and can get it for crafted goods. that in turn will get you new animals ??????
  • The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 148
    edited October 2010
    I wish i was, ive had to stop planting crops for a while so that i can get some fuel collected
  • Farmer MissaFarmer Missa Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 605
    edited October 2010
    Why, why, why would anyone complain about too much fuel & coins?

    Be happy, roll in it but don't complain.

    Zynga will see this as oops too much better back that off & make it harder to get.
  • cowgirlfromhannacowgirlfromhanna Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 440
    edited October 2010
    katklaw wrote: »
    No its not just them. I personally know a lot of people that have tons of the stuff and find things like mystery gifts and special boxes containing a 1/5th fuel a bit of an insult.

    Dunno why some people have to be so rude on here and jump on other people all the time. :(
    Surely anyone has the right to express an opinion or ask a question.. that doesnt give others the right to shout them down.:mad:

    If YOU dont have enough fuel, then express that instead of attacking the OP.

    I find theres lots of places to pick up fuel, many of which I dont take because I have more than enough, but I do recall the days last year when fuel was a struggle so I wouldnt diss anyone who still finds it hard even though last year fuel was sooooo difficult to get your hands on.
    It was only when they started the fuel events in Jan that I started being able to build up reserves.

    However I am open-minded enough to know that there are many players that do still struggle and therefore dont want things to change.

    So how about those that dont have enough, being open minded enough to understand that there are many long term players about that would like another option. :)



    I'm with you..I have almost 16,000 units stockpiled.....I would love to be able to trade my goods purchased in the market for something else!!
  • cowgirlfromhannacowgirlfromhanna Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 440
    edited October 2010
    PamBreeze wrote: »
    Well Thanks For Being So Nice...I Meant It To Be A FUN Post...I Am Sorry I Ever Started It.

    IGNORE the naysayers PAMBREEZE.......don;t let the negative Nancy's keep you off the forum!! and......there are LOTS of us that would love different options instead of always having to trade for fuel....
  • cowgirlfromhannacowgirlfromhanna Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 440
    edited October 2010
    PamBreeze wrote: »
    I GIVE Up...Yep That Is What I Want Zynga To REMOVE All Ways Of Getting FREE Fuel Because That We So Benefit Me. :rolleyes:

    I Guess If You Are In The Minority You Are Not Allowed To Have Your Own Ideas, Opinions, Likes Or Dislikes Because YOU Are Automatically WRONG.

    Well I Am Sorry But I Play FarmVille Everyday I Buy Farm Cash And I Am Entitled To Have An Opinion. Even If It Is Not The Most Popular One.

    I Never Asked To Have The FREE Fuel Removed...Just For Them To Give Those Who Have Enough ANOTHER Choice As To What They Can Get.

    Now Tell Me What Is So Wrong With Us Having A Choice??? If You Want Fuel Get It If Not Then You Choose Something Else. I Am Not Understanding What Is The BIG Deal?

    Ignore the complainers...it was a good topic....and well written!
  • stinkabinkastinkabinka Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 197
    edited October 2010
    I have a lot but i keep taking whatever fuel i can get. Never know when an fuel line will burst. Can never have too much
  • Bamaboy87Bamaboy87 Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 227
    edited October 2010
    We should get an option for what kind of pop-up we would like to see...fuel, coin, xp, or collections. That way we gather what we need the most haha
  • chianti3241958chianti3241958 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 177
    edited October 2010
    I'm down to 4 fuel....:( I wish they'd bring the gifting back again!
  • ripley228ripley228 Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 355
    edited October 2010
    I wish i was, ive had to stop planting crops for a while so that i can get some fuel collected

    Don't you have the option to buy stuff from your neighbour's crafting cottages?? Then you just swap them for fuel. That is why I have more fuel than I will ever need.... I want to help out and buy stuff (I have the blue ribbon) so i just end up with more and more.

    Coins would be fine since I would buy more Belted Cows, but I just can't use all this fuel - no way!!!
  • azjoe1725azjoe1725 Aged To Perfection Registered User Posts: 607
    edited October 2010
    I will again put it out there . . . .

    We need a Bi-plane ride for 1000 units of fuel.

    My one son just got a FB page for his birthday, and of course hopped on to the CrackVille as well. In 24 hours he was up to level 21 (on level 29 now) and had over 40 units of fuel. At Level 29 he has 90 units of fuel, has mastered 2 crops, and still only has maybe 10 neighbors (6 are direct family members). He has all vehicles except the combine and they are all leveled up to the 3x3. He also has 20 pot bellied pigs too! LOL (easy when all siblings have pot bellies and they kept sending gold truffles back & forth.

    Fuel has been easy for him. He's been catching all of the extra crafts in the feeds and buying what he can afford in the market from friends crafts as well.

    I on the other hand can not get rid of it either. See below! ↓ ↓ ↓
  • azjoe1725azjoe1725 Aged To Perfection Registered User Posts: 607
    edited October 2010
    ripley228 wrote: »
    Don't you have the option to buy stuff from your neighbour's crafting cottages?? Then you just swap them for fuel. That is why I have more fuel than I will ever need.... I want to help out and buy stuff (I have the blue ribbon) so i just end up with more and more.

    Coins would be fine since I would buy more Belted Cows, but I just can't use all this fuel - no way!!!

    This is what I don't get either. How is it people CAN'T find or get fuel?!?! :confused:

    It's pouring out everywhere!!! Craft cottages, feeds, wall posts, plowing, visiting neighbors, collection completions . . . it's everywhere!

    My DH was having a hard time keeping fuel too until I pointed out the crafting trades. Now he is up to over 200 units and it too grows daily with his daily use!
  • photochixphotochix Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 39
    edited October 2010
    I agree there should be an alternative return other than fuel to keep the game interesting for players that have a good amount of fuel. This does not mean to take away or adjust the fuel as it may hurt new players or even high level players running low on fuel.

    But when you begin a topic with "Anyone Else Drowning In Fuel???" you open a whole other can of worms for some members of this forum who've already been down that road and later we all paid a little price for it.

    Maybe if you gave a suggestion of an alternative in the feedback/suggestion forum, it may have been better received.

    I'm not trying to single you out but this topic has been brought prior and well...an adjustment was made:rolleyes:
  • bighappyfarmerbighappyfarmer The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,039
    edited October 2010
    I have a good bit now but it doesn't bother me to have that much. It's not hurting me to have a lot.
Sign In or Register to comment.