Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone Else Drowning In Fuel???

PamBreezePamBreeze The One Who Knows It AllRegistered User Posts: 267
edited August 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
Ixnay on the uelfay...zynga will take it away if you complain too uchmay!!!

Comments

• Otep23Otep23 The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,530
    edited October 2010
    whatever....

Edit: no, it's just you
  • katklawkatklaw Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 399
    edited October 2010
    Would be nice to have an alternative to fuel.

I can understand that some people struggle so want it to stay the way things are... thats fine with me.

But there should be another option for those that have more than enough.
    There are lots of ways to get fuel, so how about giving us a choice on some of them sorta like would you like fuel/coins/XP etc.
  • suniel the noob farmersuniel the noob farmer Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,329
    edited October 2010
    Why would you complain about having to much fuel and mess it up for other farmers???

I can never have enough!!!
  • MsFarmerLadyMsFarmerLady Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 325
    edited October 2010
    NO, I want MORE FUEL. SOME people don't have enough of fuel. KEEP the FUEL coming. PLEASE Zynga do not take the FUEL away from us.

Please Don't complain about too much fuel or they will take it away.
  • Raynman558Raynman558 Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 461
    edited October 2010
    You never know when ZyngOPEC might stop production so we can never have too much stockpiled ;)
  • katklawkatklaw Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 399
    edited October 2010
    Otep23 wrote: »
    whatever....

Edit: no, it's just you

No its not just them. I personally know a lot of people that have tons of the stuff and find things like mystery gifts and special boxes containing a 1/5th fuel a bit of an insult.

Dunno why some people have to be so rude on here and jump on other people all the time. :(
    Surely anyone has the right to express an opinion or ask a question.. that doesnt give others the right to shout them down.:mad:

If YOU dont have enough fuel, then express that instead of attacking the OP.

I find theres lots of places to pick up fuel, many of which I dont take because I have more than enough, but I do recall the days last year when fuel was a struggle so I wouldnt diss anyone who still finds it hard even though last year fuel was sooooo difficult to get your hands on.
    It was only when they started the fuel events in Jan that I started being able to build up reserves.

However I am open-minded enough to know that there are many players that do still struggle and therefore dont want things to change.

So how about those that dont have enough, being open minded enough to understand that there are many long term players about that would like another option. :)
  • StarrchineStarrchine Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 271
    edited October 2010
    No.. I"m level 85 and was shocked when i ran out of fuel last night! :eek:
    I'd been working on a lot of the shorter masteries and with my cottage locking up every time I tried to buy crafts, i ran completely dry!! I had to go scrounge around on the feed to get some to finish my harvest!
  • LilacrushLilacrush Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,874
    edited October 2010
    katklaw wrote: »
    Would be nice to have an alternative to fuel.

I can understand that some people struggle so want it to stay the way things are... thats fine with me.

But there should be another option for those that have more than enough.
    There are lots of ways to get fuel, so how about giving us a choice on some of them sorta like would you like fuel/coins/XP etc.

This ^^^.

I've never seen anyone ask for fuel to be taken away so I don't know why people keep saying that. All I would like is for Zynga to do what it said it would when crafting began, and give us the promised alternatives. Oh, what am I saying? 'Coming soon' means something unique in Zynglish. :rolleyes:

(Thank you to whoever coined the term 'Zynglish' in another thread and apologies for forgetting who it was! :o)
  • PamBreezePamBreeze The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 267
    edited October 2010
    I Am Sorry If I Stepped On Any Toes...I Did Not Say The Needed To Take Getting Fuel AWAY I Just Said I Wished They Would Offer More Then Just Fuel...Geez Take A Chill Pill People.;)
    edited October 2010
    No its not just them. I personally know a lot of people that have tons of the stuff and find things like mystery gifts and special boxes containing a 1/5th fuel a bit of an insult.

Dunno why some people have to be so rude on here and jump on other people all the time. :(
    Surely anyone has the right to express an opinion or ask a question.. that doesnt give others the right to shout them down.:mad:

If YOU dont have enough fuel, then express that instead of attacking the OP.

I find theres lots of places to pick up fuel, many of which I dont take because I have more than enough, but I do recall the days last year when fuel was a struggle so I wouldnt diss anyone who still finds it hard even though last year fuel was sooooo difficult to get your hands on.
    It was only when they started the fuel events in Jan that I started being able to build up reserves.

However I am open-minded enough to know that there are many players that do still struggle and therefore dont want things to change.

So how about those that dont have enough, being open minded enough to understand that there are many long term players about that would like another option. :)

TY For Actually Reading What I Wrote;)
  • keyda81keyda81 Genius Genie Registered User Posts: 965
    edited October 2010
    I have over 1400 tanks of fuel, and I still like finding 10 or 20 fuel refills in an egg!:D I remember the days when I would scrounge the feed for fuel, chanting "10 fuel refills" every time I'd open an egg. I love all the fuel. I don't want to go back to clicking each plot!:eek: It would be nice to offer an alternative like they said they were, but I'm fine with all the fuel. Keep it coming!:)
  • Mrs PumpkinMrs Pumpkin Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 2,315
    edited October 2010
    I've got about 1000 fuel.... is that drowning? I don't particularly think so....who cares, really? :p

So people have too much fuel? Does it matter... it just sits in the fuel tank, doesn't take up room.

If you have too much fuel, stop making stuff in the cottage and buying up/collecting samples. Or stop trading them in.

Fuel was once very scarce... people moaned, we got what we wanted, then there were moans that people had too much, and Zynga reduced the amount from crafting, and again people moan.

By people, I mean generally on the forum, not you specifically OP, your thread just happens to be on the front page.

You might be drowning in fuel, but others may not ;) Some people, especially those that are new to the game struggle the most, or those with less neighbours.

No two Farmvillers are created equal ;)
  • steamygravesteamygrave Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 1,841
    edited October 2010
    I personally know a lot of people that have tons of the stuff and find things like mystery gifts and special boxes containing a 1/5th fuel a bit of an insult.

Wow. I would unknow them.

Insulting..lol...classic. Its a good thing people have ears, then they could hear their own idiocy.
  • suniel the noob farmersuniel the noob farmer Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,329
    edited October 2010
    PamBreeze wrote: »
    I Am Sorry If I Stepped On Any Toes...I Did Not Say The Needed To Take Getting Fuel AWAY I Just Said I Wished They Would Offer More Then Just Fuel...Geez Take A Chill Pill People.;)

LOL (chill pill taken) nah its just that when they see threads like this they get the idea that ohhh they complaining now about fuel lets cut it short...

Like before everyone was complaining about having too much coins now look at what happened LOL
    edited October 2010
    LOL (chill pill taken) nah its just that when they see threads like this they get the idea that ohhh they complaining now about fuel lets cut it short...

Like before everyone was complaining about having too much coins now look at what happened LOL

They seem to take into consideration all these things that DON'T need changin' but the stuff that DOES.... :rolleyes:
  • debis762debis762 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,009
    edited October 2010
    I'm always running out of fuel. My farm goes oos evry time I run out. lol I understand people wanting other alternatives to recieving fuel from the cc's, but last time there was a thread like this they revamped the cc so that the higher goods did not give out as much. I guess they figure if people are drowning in it, they needed to reduce the output somewhere. I got my second gold egg with 20 refills in it this morning. I've been playing for 7 months or so. After I harvested and planted (plowed by hand) I only have 12.5 left.
  • northern starnorthern star Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 80
    edited October 2010
    Really Wish They Would Offer More Then Just Fuel & Coins Have More Then Enough Of Both Thank You...LOL

Define... more than enough fuel... it takes tons when doing short term crops. I'm banking now to start on columbine. I'm sure they will offer something at some point, seriously though, be careful what you wish for.
    edited October 2010
    Okay I Have 8347 Units Of Fuel...I Farm 1 To 4 Times A Day Depending On What I Am Planting...I Do Not Collect Eggs Any More I Do Not Do Anything With The Cottages Any More And I Do Not Do The Collectibles Nor Do I Snag ANY Off Of My Wall Or Feed.

And Yes I Realize There Are People Who Need It...I Also Realize That It Does Not Hurt Anything Just Sitting There. However When You Continually Keep Getting Stuff You Do Not Need It Gets To Be A Bit Boring.

NO ZYNGA I DO NOT Wish For You To Remove ALL The Ways Of Getting Fuel.I Just Wish For Those Of Us Who Have Plenty There Were Other Choices.
  • BeaniejumperBeaniejumper Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 181
    edited October 2010
    I have enough fuel to last me forever, but I don't want them to take it away. My Mom and Dad never have enough fuel for anything they do on their farms and I have a lot of neighbors who always need it as well! :)
    edited October 2010
    <snip>

NO ZYNGA I DO NOT Wish For You To Remove ALL The Ways Of Getting Fuel.I Just Wish For Those Of Us Who Have Plenty There Were Other Choices.

What sort of thing would you suggest? I can't think of any other consumable currently they could provide us to trade crafts in for - other than maybe coins and xp like they do when we sell bushels from our stalls.
    edited October 2010
    I have enough fuel to last me forever, but I don't want them to take it away. My Mom and Dad never have enough fuel for anything they do on their farms and I have a lot of neighbors who always need it as well! :)

I Will Say It AGAIN...I DO NOT Want Zynga To Keep People From Getting Fuel...All I Want Is To Have SOME Options Other Then Fuel.
  • BeaniejumperBeaniejumper Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 181
    edited October 2010
    I Will Say It AGAIN...I DO NOT Want Zynga To Keep People From Getting Fuel...All I Want Is To Have SOME Options Other Then Fuel.

I wasn't stating my comment at your post, I was just saying my opinion on it...LOL Sorry if it sounded that way! :)
  • Raynman558Raynman558 Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 461
    edited October 2010
    Lilacrush wrote: »
    'Coming soon' means something unique in Zynglish. :rolleyes:

(Thank you to whoever coined the term 'Zynglish' in another thread and apologies for forgetting who it was! :o)

bow.gif

http://forums.zynga.com/showpost.php?p=7162062&postcount=17
    edited October 2010
    What sort of thing would you suggest? I can't think of any other consumable currently they could provide us to trade crafts in for - other than maybe coins and xp like they do when we sell bushels from our stalls.

I Don't Know Maybe A Special Fertilizer You Can Add To Your Coop Before Harvesting So You Have A Chance At Getting A Chick Rather Then A Egg...Or Even Get Maybe A Special Egg That Contains Special Prizes.
    edited October 2010
    I Don't Know Maybe A Special Fertilizer You Can Add To Your Coop Before Harvesting So You Have A Chance At Getting A Chick Rather Then A Egg...Or Even Get Maybe A Special Egg That Contains Special Prizes.

All I can suggest is that you put your ideas into the suggestions forum.... hardly anyone goes there, but I guess that's where Zynga gets some of their ideas from... after all, they have that part of the forum for a reason! :D
    edited October 2010
    I wasn't stating my comment at your post, I was just saying my opinion on it...LOL Sorry if it sounded that way! :)

That's Okay I Just Didn't Think People Would Get So Upset Over A Suggestion Of Giving Us Choices. Now I Remember Why I RARELY Post In Forums!!!:(
    edited October 2010
    That's Okay I Just Didn't Think People Would Get So Upset Over A Suggestion Of Giving Us Choices. Now I Remember Why I RARELY Post In Forums!!!:(

The forums are a hard place when you're new.... however, the title probably didn't help as there was a thread with exactly the same title a while back and that was complaining about the amount of fuel, rather than suggesting ideas for other options.
  • LilacrushLilacrush Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,874
    edited October 2010
    Raynman558 wrote: »

Ah, thank you, and kudos to you for inventing my new favourite word! :D

Back on topic - inside the crafting cottages it says we will be able to trade goods for special items and bonuses. I would have thought they would have had something in mind before saying that - then again who knows with Zynga? ;)
    edited October 2010
    The forums are a hard place when you're new.... however, the title probably didn't help as there was a thread with exactly the same title a while back and that was complaining about the amount of fuel, rather than suggesting ideas for other options.

Well Thanks For Being So Nice...I Meant It To Be A FUN Post...I Am Sorry I Ever Started It.
    edited October 2010
    Well Thanks For Being So Nice...I Meant It To Be A FUN Post...I Am Sorry I Ever Started It.

Sorry, I should have thrown a smiliey in there... I just wanted to point out why people (and probably myself included) jumped so quickly!

That said, I found these forums hard to start with, so I do empathise with that :)