Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Zynga poker championship is a joke..

Shaggy1369Shaggy1369 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

I have better stats than all the top players..only difference is I wasn't was given a head start in rankings..or I refuse to play greed or buy trillions in chips..or I don't cheat with a bot..this is why I hate zynga..and also they take so much from winnings now it not even winning anymore..no way will I play trillions dollar table and let zynga take almost half from every winning hand now..
Like I said the screenshots prove the new championship is bs and zynga only after rewarding bots or their biggest chip buyers..us middle guys struggle to keep up with those zynga bots rewards coming down our tables and go all in every hand because they have nothing to lose because zynga rewards them with trillions of free chips in all these bs ranking..my stats says best in the world is bs and only a trap to make us little guys lose chips so we force to buy chips for never getting anything from except zynga employees and other bots gets all the rewards..again total bs

Comments

• Shaggy1369Shaggy1369 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

I posted screenshots of stats but I guess they not allowed lol

• Shaggy1369Shaggy1369 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

My stats is better than all 5 of the top 5 players..only difference I refuse to play on trillion dollar table and give zynga almost half my winnings

It's funny I have more watches from earning mine on the harder smaller tables..I have more winning hands than 3 of the top 5 combined..

I even have bought chips in the past..all these contests is total bs..us middle guys never get a chance and it's us that keep this game running.. not those 1 hit wonders who gets rewarded with trillions of free chips and then in turn break term of service by moving down to my table and play the transfer the free chips to theirs friends..again total bs..

Also here lately I been target by those fake beautiful ladies sending me friends requests to get me go to adults sites..I guess that bs ads campaign has brought them in our game...zynga poker is turning in a trash game now..

• Magician76Magician76 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I feel your frustration mate, and keep getting inundated with fit ladies sending friend requests lol! On a separate note, I've been restricted to playing 1/2 mill tables because of irregular detected on my account. This is BS, I have only ever engaged in fair play. Any ideas how long restrictions remain in place? I have asked support, but only ever get copy and paste answers